PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravstujte. To the son 13 years are fast. With pleasure the glass of wine can drink or...

Elena To.
21.05.2004, 06:36
Zdravstujte. To the son 13 years are fast. With pleasure the glass of wine or beer (clever, skilled or experienced, babushki-grandfathers resolve) can drink. The husband drank 8 years. 3 years ago it was coded. To old to come back is not going to. The father of the husband has died in 33 years - saws. How to save the son from an alcoholism?

Alexander
22.05.2004, 07:21
13 years - rather early; though to an alcoholism, as well as love, all age are obedient; (. Save from clever grandfathers with grandmothers first of all. Clearly, at me too babushki-grandfathers were, which idea was reduced to the following - let better the house will try or taste, than in the street. Aha, schaz - in the street he all the same will try or taste; but it is better, if will try or taste, having received from the house not "alcoholic" experience, and the truthful information on an alcoholism and its or his consequences! " Pleasure " from the first receptions of alcohol, in my opinion, a thing dangerous - the majority of teenagers test vse-signs of a poisoning is more often. I here too have tested "pleasure" in 15 years - to 20 saws drinking-bouts. Let the father to him will tell - that such an alcoholism actually; usually 3 years of sobriety suffices, that the nobility and to manage to explain - than the animal under the name an alcoholism and as it or him to avoid is terrible; he will explain that to him in "paints" zapojnye othodnjaki and other to charm of an active alcoholism; and if competently it will make, there is a variant, that the son "will be coded" from alcohol for all life:).

Grigorev M.I.
22.05.2004, 15:32
Amazingly! You was very well-timed have attended to this question. Considering, that predisposition to an alcoholism is genetically caused and linked to a floor, presence of two condanguinity relatives of topers of the same floor - according to probability of a course of a disease at Vashchego the son with the years comes nearer to 90 percent or interests. I shall not theorize, unfortunately in any way it is impossible to anticipate a course of a disease. I shall write that I could make for the son, there can be my experience to you something will help or assist. At my son the same predisposition, having topers of the father, the granduncle and about ten three times removed rodstvennikov-topers. When to the son was 14, I have offered him together with me to resemble the open assemblies of group AA; to him it was curious, as I by then years 5 there went on a regular basis. We went with the son gde-that for about a year on the average time to a week; it or he was interested with the program of convalescence, but it or him people - have interested recovering topers. The main thing, that he has seen people who having ceased to drink not only did not become boring and gloomy, and on the contrary, steel much more interestingly and more cheerfully. Real problems with alcohol at the son began to arise more close by years 17. I on it or him did not press, have few times told or said, that a pier road on group know, how will bother to sup, so will go. On group he has not gone, it or him has more interested, that I do or make to not drink; the blessing and I last years on groups have almost ceased to go. I shall not paint in details as as occured or happened. Now to the son 18, the drinking companies does not avoid, but has adopted my habit to go on a visit with the bottle koka-koly, and it seems since summer at all saws.