PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Michael Ilich, my son to whom 16 years recently were executed, smoke...

NaTasha
16.05.2004, 02:10
Dear Michael Ilich, my son to whom 16 years recently were executed, smoked within 2 months "plan" daily together with friends, smoked until then the overdosage - pressure 170, pulse under 200 has not turned out yet. However, glitches has managed.
I wrote to you about it or this in the middle of September. After that at it or him pavors for the health, complaints to a derealization, etc. Otlezhal he in an insane hospital month have begun,
Treated its or his Ataraxum, as a result pavors have passed or have taken place, but there was a status of a derealization. In hospital he and could not explain to doctors as he feels it or him, but I from its or his words have understood that it is expressed in change of perception of color, illumination or coverage - paints kak-as if became brighter as in a cartoon film, and that suddenly all seems on the contrary muffled, as in cloudy day. The boy at us trevozhno-hypochondriac, therefore this status does not give him rest, and he has in turn exhausted me, whether wishing to know there will pass or will take place this derealization when - nibud or it can remain for all life? I do not know, that to me to him to respond, have passed or have taken place three months, and nothing varies. He now does not use narcotics (checked nesk. Time). We now are friends of the psychiatrist, but all is reduced continuing to drink Ataraxum and we "shall wait". What to do or make - that? Michael Ilich, you as the expert in narcology tell or say please, whether can so the status of a derealization caused or called by an overdosage is long to proceed? Whether there can be it for all life? It is the main question of a life of our family. I hope for your answer.

Grigorev M.I.
19.05.2004, 19:34
Psychopathologic displays after an overdosage of a hemp usually last 6 12 months, effective specific treatment is not present, only time and a healthy way of life. If the experience of the use is insignificant and pperedozirovka the first in a life - the chance is great, that in a year health will be restored practically completely.