PDA

Просмотр полной версии : As you concern to nonalcoholic beer... I do not drink... .no here beer with kre...

Olga
12.05.2004, 08:30
As you concern to nonalcoholic beer...
I do not drink... .no here with shrimps oh as it would be desirable some beer..
But ve vnem though it also is called nonalcoholic alcohol is present? It is possible or is impossible?

Michael
14.05.2004, 19:31
Is better it is not necessary. Though in such beer of alcohol as a rule no more than 0, 5 %, seem to me it all the same (can be besides will of the person) at a unconscious level starts patalogicheskuju strategy on associative chains (anchors). That is for unconscious it will be the "present or true" beer. I shall repeat it only my assumption. And besides cancers with beer there is a huge choice of everyones vkusnostej and drinks (juice, nectar, koka-kola, morz, kvass, etc.). So if you the gourmet will not find class alternative of problems.

VitEk
15.05.2004, 04:07
" If you believe that at you it to turn out, or do not believe, that at you it to turn out, both in that and in other case you will appear the rights. " Henry Ford.

VA pupkin
15.05.2004, 19:51
If you - a toper it is not necessary if is not present is better why is not present?