PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Michael Ilich! To the expert on obsessional:) to statuses has not addressed yet....

Elena P.
11.05.2004, 00:50
Michael Ilich! To the expert on obsessional:) to statuses has not addressed yet. Today at last that there has begun obsledovatsja-a first signs... Chronic disease has got out. Delicacy passes or takes place. At home I do not cry or I pay. Has begun to cry at the doctor. Have offered sootv. A preparation. All hurts. "To brake" has ceased. Only on transitions periodically I "hang" At the therapist yet was not. How it is urgently necessary to such expert as you how think?

Grigorev M.I.
11.05.2004, 12:03
Question as a life. If you can suffer or bear the status any time - means for such time it is possible to postpone the reference or manipulation behind the help.

Hazhilina I.I.
15.05.2004, 04:46
Elena! Hello! Forgive or Excuse, but only that has seen your question from 23.01 in occasion of my book where it or she can be got. She should be on sale in bookshops in departments medicine or psychology. Where I am concrete in your city do not know. You can phone to publishing house " Institute of a psychotherapy " (095 474 39 87, 474 25 41. At them she precisely is. Can probably send you it or her. All the best!