PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Manganous encephalopathy

asdefer
22.08.2003, 00:36
Hello
The former narcomaniac writes to you
I was pricked densely (in day - that tolerance did not develop) koldaktom where those 6-7 months.
Then has thrown (an abscess on the left arm or hand - it was necessary lays down on operation).
After hospital has fastened.
The inclination was very strong.
In 3 weeks prosle last injection has gone to the doctor - to the psychiatrist (a trade I can not precisely tell or say - he mine the neighbour from above).
He to me has registered Neuleptilum.
After a week of reception of Neuleptilum of the beginning menjatsja a gait - became wadded, it became difficult to me to save equilibrium, legs or foots and became difficult for moving arms or hand - arms or hand dangled or hung about at walking.
The doctor has told or said what is it normally - has registered Cyclodolum (1 once a day
For the period of change have stopped progreossirovat.
But then (to the extremity or end of 2 weeks of reception of Neuleptilum) at me the beginnings will be slowed down speech - it was difficult to me to move tongue.
Later I have understood that changes of a gait and speech are parts of one chain, i.e. in other words - when I give a load on muscles - they are reduced (i.e. there is not a crick), but do or are not relax or relaxed until the load will cease to move.

This doctor has put me to itself in psihushku - in unit of borderline cases.
There to me have registered kakojto an antidepressant (the name on letter F - kakojto new), have then added amitriptillin (Cyclodolum to me have simultaneously cancelled), but changes of a gait and speech continued to progress. (I already was practically not in a status peredvigatsja without the another's help).
To me have cancelled antidepressants - and have appointed or nominated aminazine.
From aminazine to me in general it became bad - awful delicacy has appeared in extremities - I was practically not in forces poshevelit neither an arm or a hand nor a leg or foot, moreover there was " a fog in a head " - I thought nothing, could not remember anything, etc.
To me have cancelled aminazine - and have pierced me nootropami (Cerebrolysinum, Pyracetamum). Effect = 0

vooot...

Then me polozhioi in a neurology unit of regional hospital.
MRT has shown metabolic changes of a brain (a metabolic encephalopathy)

Since then has passed or has taken place 3.5 years (I have stopped to be pricked in January, 1999, Neuleptilum has started to accept y March, 1999)
I on a regular basis pass or take place courses of Pyracetamum (2 grams a day during 3 months)

I was treated longly by many nootropami (aktovegin, a carnitine, etc.) but my status remains on tomzhe a level as when me have put in psihushku (the truth with a head became that's all right - i.e. I now remember all, I read much)...

I am am helped or assisted not bad by Cyclodolum - the restraint of extremities becomes less, it is easier to me to go and speak.

Recently I accept Akinetonum + pronoran - me they well pomagajut, but in breaks (more than 2 days) their action passes or takes place.

The diagnosis " the Manganous Encephalopathy " to me did not put - have put the Metabolic encephalopathy, but I think that at me manganous

Whether probably to me will recover from it or this? And if yes that as?

nar
22.08.2003, 14:15
If your diagnosis is correct, the best agent for excision of manganese from an organism is the hemosorption. Look or see on our site http: // www.ambulance.ru http: // www.ambulance.ru (http: //)

The toxicologist
05.02.2004, 17:05
Hemosorption in 3,5 years???

nar
07.02.2004, 10:57
What do you offer?

The toxicologist
09.02.2004, 13:21
If at all to undertake efferent methods more likely the plasmapheresis is a little intelligent, and that only with a centrifugation.
And so, except for therapy already received by the patient it is possible still an alpha - lipoevuju (tioktovuju) an acid a course and as though many were not bent, old kind mumiyo, it is better than the Bishkek parentage. Yielded the certain results sessions of an electrophoresis with mumiyo. Well and certainly as at all nejrotoksicheskih lesions the combination long physiotherapeutic and kurortologichemskih actions (here more likely rodonovye baths, but certainly at first nadobno to look) and - all techniques can be requested daily training in center Dikulja.

Yours faithfully

nar
11.02.2004, 16:35
Thanks