PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say please how to be. We with the husband drink...

Ira
20.01.2004, 21:40
Tell or Say please how to be. We with the husband drink about 6 years, approximately 0.5 vodkas for two for an evening. In target it is more. The serious hang-over meets seldom. On job we go, anybody knows nothing. And here we wish to have the second child. Is very adjusted or set very up to fasten with alcohol. Has bought or purchased kolme. Whether I wish to ask on spermogenez or reception of a preparation will affect or influence something? And whether it is necessary to accept antidepresanty? And whether in general can someone give approval on my desire to have the child at such affairs? The husband also smokes. Sometimes I seem to me have no the moral right to award the new person such rotten heredity. The father at the husband - a final toper. Calms or abirritates that when the husband was born, he those yet was not.

nar
22.01.2004, 16:07
Full continence, both from alcohol and tobacco, and from reception medpreparatov within a year before conception is desirable.