PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! The question at me is some or a little bit teoret...

Olja
22.01.2004, 09:01
Hello!
Question at me a little bit theoretical:-)
I do not take alcohol in quantity or amount greater than approximately 20. Fault or wine as in these limits it is tasty or delicious (if wine good:-) further, and to drink begins unpleasantly (tastelessly). The difference in perception of taste at transition of this border is felt very precisely. So was always, from the first use (now to me of 37 years). I suspect, can be what is it connected with a disadvantage of any enzymes processing alcohol, t. e. The organism lets know what further to drink it is not necessary:-)

Question here in what: whether really it speaks absence at me any mechanisms of processing of alcohol, and if yes as it can be shown at children (children of teenage age)? (in sense, whether there is at them a potential danger of fast development of alcoholic dependence)

nar
22.01.2004, 16:05
Your question is clear, but absence alkogoldegidrogenazy is shown on a miscellaneous and to guarantee, that your sensations are connected with it or this it is impossible. Quite possibly and psychological explanation.