PDA

Просмотр полной версии : SOS!!!

Grey
06.08.2003, 11:08
Hello!, that I at once warn not the narcomaniac, but I accepted to destination vracha-
The neuropathologist such preparations:
Seduxenum, Radedormum and Diazepamum.
From 14.01.03. Till 28.02.03. - 20 tablets of Seduxenum.
From 06.03.03. Till 31.03.03. - 14 tablets of Radedormum.
Then, within April one, two times a week till 18.05.03. Accepted on 1-2 tablet of Radedormum.
From 19.05.03. Has started to accept Diazepamum on 1/2 tab. 3 times a day till 10.06.03.
From 03.06.03. Has renewed reception of Radedormum on 1/4 tab. In day (simultaneously with Diazepamum).
To the middle of July with smooth dropping a dose has cancelled Radedormum. After a cancelling of a preparation have arisen
Such signs: accrueing or increasing delicacy intoksikatsionnogo character with a boring and vozbuzhde-
niem in muscles of all body and in a head. It is accompanied by a respiratory depression, strong sla-
bostju all muscles of a body, a pain and singing in a head, the lowered pressure, a tachycardia,
The body temperature raises or increases up to 37 ` With.
These attacks come to an end with spastic strictures of various muscles, especially they are expressed in muscles of a head,
Necks, palates (it even becomes as though petrified), larynxes, an esophagus and all zheludochno-
Intestinal tract.
Anything similar before reception of these preparations was not. These attacks proceed daily with
Various duration, 3 weeks last and do not stop. Prompt, that with me pro-
Proceeds?
Sergey, 27 years.

nar
06.08.2003, 11:45
You should address to the neuropathologist who has appointed or nominated therapy and to learn or find out from it or him, how to leave a status of a cancelling.