PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To itself obratitsa eshcho

07.05.2003, 23:30
Hello. At me such here a problem. At me very much often shiver arms or hand. I even cannot sometimes write, I can not easy eat soup, even delivery I can not take in shop to not spill out a trifle. And recently I had problems with institute even the mouse or mousy on the test or dough;father-in-law cannot get in kvadratik. I thought, what is it is somehow connected with alcohol we with friends sometimes drank. But I have stopped to drink and did not drink 4 months that has not helped or assisted. And on a turn or turnover I have noticed strange feature only it is necessary to drink a little spirits these signs friends vanish following reception of a dose as a result of me read the drunk at job and in institute too. To the neuropathologist he addressed to me has written out Magne 6, but it at all has not helped or assisted me. What to do or make I do not know. I do not wish from to spoil for it or this the life. Advise though you that nibut explanatory or sensible.

AND.
07.05.2003, 23:43
Consult here in section " the Neurologist and nejrohirur " - there the good doctor and he has helped or assisted me (((-: