PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Thai tablets

Ira
29.04.2003, 12:54
I longly enough grew thin on " Thai tablets ". Not the secret, that in their structure enters an amphetamine. After the termination or ending of the next course the head starts to hurt or be ill;be sick me, there is a boring and... In spite of the fact that during reception I badly feel myself, weeks through two I buy a new course, persuading myself - here, have typed or collected again two kg iz-for bad moods, it is last time. It can be iz-for accustomings to an amphetamine? How "to come off" now?

nar
29.04.2003, 20:30
Structure of Thai tablets I do not know, but if you are right, it is necessary to begin urgently treatment at the expert in narcology - at you dependence develops.
By the way, not bad to bring an action against the seller for spreads of drug addiction that he to you has paid treatment.

dok
03.05.2003, 07:01
On the bill amfitamina it is believed hardly. In due time there was a preparation fepronon - fenaminsoderzhashchy. And here your desire to grow thin... Whether to begin to you with conversation with the psychologist?