PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I adore to go to a toilet - big

Vsevolod
01.05.2003, 13:59
dravstvujte, the dear doctor! At me very juicy and little bit strange at first sight a problem if it is possible to name it a problem. Perhaps you also tell or say to me - a problem at me or not... The matter is that I adore to go to a toilet - big. Be not surprised, but it so! To a defecation almost all people concern as to business usual - the pier has gone and has made the business, but for me it more likely as ritual, even can be a hobby. I go to a toilet on 2 times a day and for me it simply holiday. I take in a toilet interesting magazine, good sigaretku, sometimes even specially I take with myself to drink tea. I like not itself isparazhnenie, namely all this process - that is preparation, a campaign in a toilet, high spirits and in general all this ritual. For me it really ritual. A toilet - my liked room, I there recently have made repair, there is very cosy and chistenko! When I am in a toilet, up to or after a defecation at me cheers up, pulls on ennobled or raised lad, often I compose verses, even I sing sometimes... Consulted to the proctologist, he to me has told or said, that in the proctologic points of view - it's OK and problems are not present. Any dependence can at me? Than dangerously such my strange hobby? Very much I ask you to be in earnest to my question and to respond not having ignored. In advance you I thank. Yours faithfully, Vsevolod Artyomov.

nar
02.05.2003, 12:35
You are not original, at Nikolay II in a toilet was bibilioteka.
Terrible anything is not present.