PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Epilation broth of a dope

loli
10.04.2005, 07:20
Read here, it is a shame to tell or say, It is cosmopolitan, has found advice or council of the cosmetician - to smear unnecessary hair with strong broth a dope-grass, type after a while hair will cease to grow on the spread places. Interestingly, tried or tasted somebody this method? And where to take a dope-grass for in drugstores she is not on sale Or it is next Kosmovskaja "cart" which does not need to be believed?

Ash
17.05.2005, 22:49
It is a lot of years has read through the same advice or council in AIF back, longly tried to find this grass, but and has not found. I know, that she very toxicant and grows somewhere in our edges or territories t.e in Russia and as looks or appears I do not know.

Maria valerevn
21.06.2005, 04:37
It is very old prescription....

Time such effective why to not adjust its or his industrial production? This dope in Russia.....

Even if a dope will collect enough while broth will make, udushites these toxicant pairs or steams in the summer, and vtiranija it or this in a skin anybody anywhere does not describe what consequences, where he gets and that creates, write only, that hair will cease to grow, aha... voobshchem, I and have not tried or tasted, though a dope of it or this in our southern edges or territories to not warp.

nursetanya
22.06.2005, 07:58
Anything similar! NOT RA BO THAT ET! This magic nastoj. No. And all here

Irinka
04.07.2005, 06:05
And I read such prescription in books about curative any grasses about juice of a walnut.

Was in Evpatoria, has dug or picked these nuts, smeared 2 weeks - and hair began to grow even more densely....

Here to you and national medetsina

memphis
07.07.2005, 00:06
After a while hair will cease to grow on the spread places. - chitsejshaja the truth! On corpses hair really after a while stop to grow!

rain
07.07.2005, 01:58
In Georgia and Sochi when that she was on sale travka "Nuri" here precisely deletes and for a long time, mum always used, at us the neigbour gruzinka was, so is checked up

Von the truth from it or her in a bathroom terrible was, even day disappeared... But effect on 2-3 m-. In nowadays to not find even in turkish lavkah

Antoshka
07.07.2005, 20:03
How itself travka was called do not remember?

Sofi555
01.07.2006, 11:45
You in vain so speak greetings of the girl about a dope of anything similar from it or him will not poison I it or him cooked in an apartment well a smell there is all like many are alive also speak that he is effective

nessi
26.07.2006, 12:26
And if you cooked it or him, likely, and used?

What your personal impressions?