PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Black points

Amine
26.03.2006, 20:22
How to get rid of black points on a nose?
Thanks.

Rover
27.03.2006, 17:54
I NOT THE DOCTOR!

The best way - to address to the cosmetician or the dermatologist. They not only it is safe, painlessly and will quickly remove " black points " (other name - acnes, ugrevaja an eruption), but also will recommend necessary in the further losony, creams for care of a skin.

In most cases, ugrevaja the eruption, as a rule, passes or takes place with the years.
Nevertheless, recommend change of a diet (to reduce acute, salty, sweet, fat), a healthy way of life (a sufficient dream, employment or occupations by fitness), the hygienic care of the face corresponding or meeting your type of a skin. And though in shops now there is a mass prodhodjashchih agents, however, I very much recommend, even for the first time, to begin with visit to the doctor.

Amine
29.03.2006, 12:48
Thanks!

salon-krasoty
11.04.2006, 02:23
Just consultation on a similar subject: http: // forum.nedug.ru/showthread.php? p=5294766*post5294766

:)

At once I shall specify, that acnes and black points - basically it is different statuses and "treatment" there should be a miscellaneous. It is not necessary to shoot from a gun on vorobjam.

With black points - as have correctly noted - to struggle an eutrophy (all has correctly noted Rover) + sufficient drink of pure or clean water (in the morning on an empty stomach and within day) + correct leaving or care.

Yours faithfully.