PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Diary of a freezing muscovite

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4 5

SNAJ
04.04.2005, 02:57
Day the first

It seems, it was the first weather forecast to which all have believed. Too brightly to us have shown, that occurs or happens in Siberia. The staff of Siberians freezing hurriedly more than are convincing. Moscow has stood pending colds.

Night has passed or has taken place pending accidents. The dream was restless. Snows, icicles and Chubays dreamed.

Categorically did not wish to wake up and somewhere to rise. Has lifted me on legs or foots exclusively only desire to help or assist country to double gross national product.

Has reeled up on itself everything, that could. Has left on street. Has returned. Has reeled up that could not.

Longly pottered with a door intercommunication system. The entrance categorically did not wish to start up a cold outside. At last, not having sustained, the metal door has opened, having let in inside crowd of the become stupid neighboring dogs.

In the street has frightened absence of people.

I try to understand, how it is better to go up to the underground. If run - the wind to face will be. I shall die. If slowly - too I shall die.

From windows muscovites observed of me with interest. In views it was read will reach - will not reach? .

The road had figures of voting muscovites. Some of them, not having waited a taxi, and drop on a roadway with the stretched arm or hand.

Strange. The road up to the underground which borrowed or occupied twenty minutes earlier, was reduced up to two. The rights there was Einstein.

In the underground it is unusually silent. Nobody exchanges words. Nobody reads. Everyone calculate, how much it or him to run before job. The some people, having calculated, turn and go back, home. Home more close.

At job has not found half of office. It is a pity, that I have guessed to come.

The cold is felt even on the Internet. Sites of muscovites have become covered by hoarfrost. Mail brakes. Strange, at low temperatures she should work more quickly.

From office everyone see off couriers with tears. As in last way. Some couriers do not come back.

With horror I think that Chubays's prediction for disconnect of energy in capital will come true. Recollecting years or summer mass otkljuchku, internally I am afraid, that main energetik nevertheless will touch a knife switch.

Road home - unique pleasure of day. So I hurried home only after demobilization.

In streets it is even less than muscovites, than in the morning.

Dogs longly did not start up in an entrance. It was necessary to pretend to a dog.

Really tomorrow one more day?

It is given
05.04.2005, 03:57
gaaa-...

kelly
05.04.2005, 07:19
In Minsk too it is cheerful brrr

Kostay575
06.04.2005, 05:23
On a subject:

(Do not find or Consider for gloating, at us tozh here storm warning have declared or announced)

Minus twenty two - do not fall asleep, Moscow!

Minus twenty three - sopli podotri!

And in twenty four - to us warmly in an apartment!

Minus twenty five - well and to us nachhat!

Minus twenty six - we shall is more!

Minus twenty seven - normalek absolutely!

Minus twenty eight - to repeat we shall ask!

Minus twenty nine - valenoks we shall put on!

Even in a minus thirty - joyful faces!

And in thirty one - we eat ice cream!

Minus thirty two - circle a head!

Minus thirty three - you a pancake look or see!

And thirty four - that is created in the world?

Well and thirty five - leave to walk!

Minus thirty six are already a tin!

Minus thirty seven - it is not ridiculous absolutely!

Thirty eight - we for it shall ask a minus!

Minus forty three - sdohli sparrows

Minus forty five - and ravens...

Minus forty eight - on three fur coats we wear

Minus fifty - hair crackle

Seventy four - as if on tajmyre

The minus ninety - is died simply

Ninety two - sleep my Moscow...

Vladimir Tishin
06.04.2005, 10:43
Oh I do not envy!!! At us it is easier.-20 approaches...

VovanSS1
06.04.2005, 12:22
Kazakhstan rulit!

lora42
07.04.2005, 12:06
Thanks, Idigidra!

08.04.2005, 10:32
Day the first

Strange, at low temperatures she should work more quickly.

Whence such knowledge on job of electronics?

Cold_Wind
08.04.2005, 13:47
Oh I do not envy!!! At us it is easier.-20 approaches...

Seriously? And I looked weather forecast, tomorrow in the afternoon of all-4. And here I do not envy Kharkov and Lugansk there under-30. At me relatives in Lugansk freeze slightly

Meruert
08.04.2005, 17:28
At me relatives in Lugansk freeze slightly

... So she has joyfully noticed....

David
09.04.2005, 17:15
And at us syodnja in the evening-20 was... The Mouth already in the street there was to not open and breathe difficultly-so as inside of a nose all otmerzalo!! For a long time such frosts was not!!

Tomorrow promise up to-30 at night...

And still dokuchi a climate wet-??N.. Merznem tovarischi!!!

kaktus
10.04.2005, 11:27

I amuse myself a smilie, instead of I laugh at my relatives. To sadly me it is terrible also this grief for a long time.

sveta_a
11.04.2005, 07:19

I amuse myself a smilie, instead of I laugh at my relatives. To sadly me it is terrible also this grief for a long time.

Excuse for an inappropriate joke...

I sympathize with you. But whatever was, that world - he is better

All passes or takes place.... And it will pass or take place.

Kat
11.04.2005, 19:37

Excuse for an inappropriate joke...

I sympathize with you. But whatever was, that world - he is better

All passes or takes place.... And it will pass or take place.

I do not take offence at all. You nemnozhno have incorrectly understood me. Before NG I already if so it is possible to be expressed have reconciled to loss of the close person, namely the grandmother. I know, that to her there it is good also she would not wish to see as I strongly I long on her.

I am am disturbed now by that my parents are ready to go on everything that I have lost not less close person.

avkul
12.04.2005, 12:24
Day the first

It seems, it was the first weather forecast to which all have believed. Too brightly to us have shown, that occurs or happens in Siberia. The staff of Siberians freezing hurriedly more than are convincing. Moscow has stood pending colds.

Night has passed or has taken place pending accidents. The dream was restless. Snows, icicles and Chubays dreamed.

Categorically did not wish to wake up and somewhere to rise. Has lifted me on legs or foots exclusively only desire to help or assist country to double gross national product.

Has reeled up on itself everything, that could. Has left on street. Has returned. Has reeled up that could not.

Longly pottered with a door intercommunication system. The entrance categorically did not wish to start up a cold outside. At last, not having sustained, the metal door has opened, having let in inside crowd of the become stupid neighboring dogs.

In the street has frightened absence of people.

I try to understand, how it is better to go up to the underground. If run - the wind to face will be. I shall die. If slowly - too I shall die.

From windows muscovites observed of me with interest. In views it was read will reach - will not reach? .

The road had figures of voting muscovites. Some of them, not having waited a taxi, and drop on a roadway with the stretched arm or hand.

Strange. The road up to the underground which borrowed or occupied twenty minutes earlier, was reduced up to two. The rights there was Einstein.

In the underground it is unusually silent. Nobody exchanges words. Nobody reads. Everyone calculate, how much it or him to run before job. The some people, having calculated, turn and go back, home. Home more close.

At job has not found half of office. It is a pity, that I have guessed to come.

The cold is felt even on the Internet. Sites of muscovites have become covered by hoarfrost. Mail brakes. Strange, at low temperatures she should work more quickly.

From office everyone see off couriers with tears. As in last way. Some couriers do not come back.

With horror I think that Chubays's prediction for disconnect of energy in capital will come true. Recollecting years or summer mass otkljuchku, internally I am afraid, that main energetik nevertheless will touch a knife switch.

Road home - unique pleasure of day. So I hurried home only after demobilization.

In streets it is even less than muscovites, than in the morning.

Dogs longly did not start up in an entrance. It was necessary to pretend to a dog.

Really tomorrow one more day?

Would specify though, whence you it have taken) the rights not yours? From diaries

iloska
13.04.2005, 00:19
And still dokuchi a climate wet-??N.. Merznem tovarischi!!!

Aha, here it pindyk is simple! In Peter and Baltic even at--10-15 it is possible to give an oak, such brutal cold!

mikey
13.04.2005, 00:21
Thumb through a diary. There three parts. While... Soon already 4 should appear.

http: // www.livejournal.com/users/oleg_kozyrev/15438.html

nata777
13.04.2005, 23:29
Thumb through a diary. There three parts. While... Soon already 4 should appear.

http: // www.livejournal.com/users/oleg_kozyrev/15438.html

senks

Day the second (night-morning)

Yesterday all the evening long prepared for night. Has stuck all frames of windows. It is a little having thought, has done the same with glass.

In an hour has left on street, has climbed on the seventh floor and has stuck windows outside.

The program of evening - weather forecast. Looked it or her on all telechannels.

The teapot behaves strange. Cools down more quickly, than heats up. Water to boil and it has not turned out.

For the night has come into the Internet. With envy I look at records in diaries east zauraltsev: in the street a minus 40, we advise to not leave on street in one T-shorts, we recommend shirts with long sleeves , to me on a visit there comes a muscovite, do not know, what they at such weather wear? . Here tempered people!

Night has passed or has taken place nervously. Longly could not fall asleep. Well why today not Friday?!!!

Again Chubays dreamed. This time it or him pytali SHojgu and Luzhkov. Energy and heat demanded. Chubays did not surrender and did not give the first the second.

So, morning. After hour struggle against a door intercommunication system I do or make a step outside. Dogs, and not got out of an entrance since yesterday, it is melancholy zavyli to me following. They said goodbye.

The students learned on the last day, move exclusively on three. And all time vary, who in the middle. Happens, on road other students join them also. Up to institutes dokatyvajutsja huge balls. However, those who outside of this ball, sometimes before study do not reach.

On crossroads there was a new adjusting or regulating color. Instead of yellow, red and green has appeared dark blue. Dark blue from a cold the traffic controller of motor licensing and inspection department.

By the way, machines or cars behave strange. There is a sensation, that they too move small groups.

Motorists are marvellously polite and pass or miss pedestrians on transitions. However, it and is clear. Pedestrians in Moscow already almost does not remain. It is obviously diing out kind.

Everyone catch a taxi. The eyes saw, how of ten person it was possible to group. A taxi almost did not resist.

In motor shows new service. Two heaters in interior.

Strangely enough, the cold practically was not reflected in living creatures of Moscow. On trees it is a lot of birds. Similar, the frost it or him has not damaged or injured;hurt. They easy hang on branches downwards heads.

Saw on a stopping the sobing girl. It was a pity to her freezing itself.

Today I have left a society of protection of animals. You give a cap and a fur coat! Warm and fluffy! Where there phone of the friend which plants horkov?

In the underground it became again close. But not because it is a lot of people. Simply that are, get off in a heap.

Tea - a soft drink of day. The prescription is simple. You pour a hot drink. You carry it or him on a workplace. You are going to to drink. The call is distributed. You quickly respond to it or him. You Reach for a mug. The Soft drink is ready!

Everyone take job on the house. Somehow it manage to make even metrostroevtsy.

It became easier to communicate. First half of day we speak about how it was cold on road on job. Second half of day we shall speak about how will be cold to go home.

What will be further? We Shall look or see.

Tommy
14.04.2005, 01:02
Day the second (put-evening)

You sometime saw, how there are to eternal fire Kremlin cadets? The leg or foot slowly rises is lifted up somewhere already up to a chin in the inconceivable image does not stop movement and is lifted up still above then falls, not hurrying up, on a stone blocks. Now present, that you have removed or have taken off their this gait on video, and then look through on fast rewind. Have presented? And now increase rate twice. So sentry at the Kremlin today was replaced.

All Moscow has become covered by hoarfrost. White sidewalks, white trees, white students of the Russian university of friendship of people.

Second half of day has passed or has taken place in mental preparation for an output or exit from job. Strange, I for the first time in a life would like to stay the night at office.

Staff of day: the become covered with hoarfrost car of which the driver covered by icicles gets out.

Earlier I thought what hardly to get or start a cockatoo or a chameleon. By responses of colleagues, it is the most complex or difficult to get or start the machine or car these days.

Muscovites have gone mad. Run on roads, not paying attention to signals of traffic lights and intensity of movement, choosing the shortest way to the underground.

And at all a similar gait: direct arms or hand, the direct legs or foots, full absence of a head. She sprjatana somewhere under a cap and a scarf between brachiums.

Today nobody went without caps. Saw only one. But it was the monument.

However, no. By the evening we have understood, what is it there was our courier.

In opinion of at everyone ice melancholy.

All occurrings around cancel, campaigns, orders and deliveries. All day long workers are borrowed or occupied exclusively by a cancelling of jobs.

From stations of the underground on vicinities the steam are carried. The steam go from everything, that more or less teplitsja. Steam - all a clear signal for everything, that there it is possible to run and there to be warmed. Saw, how for the muzhik let out or released a steam the woman not let out or not released pairs or steam ran not so. By heart-rending cries in darkness of a lane, she has overtaken it or him.

In a number of offices has cut down heating. Worked in clothes. So at daybreak them also have found.

Siberians have begun the collecting of warm things for the freezing Moscow. We are afraid, on all will not suffice.

Ur! Has passed or has taken place hearing, that soon promised warming! In couple of days at night instead of a minus 37, speak, there will be a minus 32! My God, as we adore heat!

It seems to me, the cold dements me. Otherwise how to explain desire to heat arms or hand at an electron dial of hours?

About is not present! In news have told or said, that the icy cold will be even a week. What will be with us - muscovites?

Film looked at night "The day after tomorrow". Has found many disharmonies with a reality. At once it is clear, that the director never saw the present or true frosts.

If this winter will carry also remains behind, I shall necessarily make to itself a T-short or a badge with an inscription: I - the MUSCOVITE. I HAVE gone through WINTER of 2006!

Really tomorrow to rise and somewhere to go? Two avaricious man's tears were screwed on eyes. Also have there and then become covered by hoarfrost.

The second day behind.

Polina18
14.04.2005, 23:54
*gt; the DIARY of the FREEZING MUSCOVITE Day the second (night-morning)

*gt; oleg_kozyrev THE DIARY OF THE FREEZING MUSCOVITE

*gt;

*gt; Day the second (night-morning)

*gt;

*gt; Yesterday all the evening long prepared for night. Has stuck all frames of windows. It is a little having thought,

*gt; has done the same with glass.

*gt;

*gt; In an hour has left on street, has climbed on the seventh floor and has stuck windows outside.

*gt;

*gt; the Program of evening weather forecast. Looked it or her on all telechannels.

*gt;

*gt; the Teapot behaves strange. Cools down more quickly, than heats up. Water

*gt; to boil and it has not turned out.

*gt;

*gt; For the night has come into the Internet. With envy I look at records in diaries

East

*gt; zauraltsev: in the street a minus 40, we advise to not leave on street in one

*gt; T-shorts, we recommend shirts with long sleeves, to me on a visit

*gt; there comes a muscovite, do not know, what they at such weather wear?. Here

*gt; tempered people!

*gt;

*gt; Night has passed or has taken place nervously. Longly could not fall asleep. Well why today not Friday?!!!

*gt;

*gt; Chubays Again dreamed. This time it or him pytali SHojgu and Luzhkov. Demanded

*gt; energies and heat. Chubays did not surrender and did not give the first the second.

*gt;

*gt; So, morning. After hour struggle against a door intercommunication system I do or make a step outside. Dogs, so

And

*gt; not got out of an entrance since yesterday, it is melancholy zavyli to me following. They

*gt; said goodbye.

*gt;

*gt; the Students learned on the last day, move exclusively on three.

*gt; And all time vary, who in the middle. Happens, on road to them

*gt; other students join also. Up to institutes dokatyvajutsja huge

Balls.

*gt; However, those who outside of this ball, sometimes before study do not reach.

*gt;

*gt; On crossroads there was a new adjusting or regulating color. Instead of yellow, red

And

*gt; green has appeared dark blue. Dark blue from a cold the traffic controller of motor licensing and inspection department.

*gt;

*gt; By the way, machines or cars behave strange. There is a sensation, that they too

Move

*gt; small groups.

*gt;

*gt; Motorists are marvellously polite and pass or miss pedestrians on transitions.

*gt; However, it and is clear. Pedestrians in Moscow already almost does not remain. It is obvious

*gt; a diing out kind.

*gt;

*gt; Everyone catch a taxi. The eyes saw, how to group of ten person it

*gt; it was possible. A taxi almost did not resist.

*gt;

*gt; In motor shows new service. Two heaters in interior.

*gt;

*gt; Strangely enough, the cold practically was not reflected in living creatures of Moscow. On

*gt; trees it is a lot of birds. Similar, the frost it or him has not damaged or injured;hurt. They easy hang on

*gt; branches downwards heads.

*gt;

*gt; Saw on a stopping the sobing girl. It was a pity to her freezing itself.

*gt;

*gt; Today I have left a society of protection of animals. You give a cap and a fur coat! Warm and

*gt; fluffy! Where there phone of the friend which plants horkov?

*gt;

*gt; In the underground it became again close. But not because it is a lot of people. Simply that

*gt; is, get off in a heap.

*gt;

*gt; Tea a soft drink of day. The prescription is simple. You pour hot

Drink.

*gt; you Carry it or him on a workplace. You are going to to drink. The call is distributed. You are fast

*gt; you respond to it or him. You Reach for a mug. The Soft drink is ready!

*gt;

*gt; Everyone take job on the house. Somehow it manage to make even

*gt; metrostroevtsy.

*gt;

*gt; It became easier to communicate. First half of day we speak about how it was cold

On

*gt; to road on job. Second half of day we shall speak about how will be

*gt; coldly to go home.

*gt;

*gt; What will be further? We Shall look or see.

*gt;

16.04.2005, 05:24
I read with laughter and amazement. In each joke... I Listen to news - without five minutes a panic, we freeze... You indeed so think in Moscow?

At us in fact too it is not hot, now-27, and tomorrow below 30. AT our humidity in Peter it is not better than yours-35. Coldishly - yes... Now itself only from street it-was ran from the Palace bridge prior to the beginning of Million (from the extremity or end prior to the beginning), and then back to the Arch. It is alive...

Actually... Frosts are not extreme... Once the winter in general was such... We have simply forgotten about it or this... For a long time have got used to a rain in Christmas Eve. And normal weather - right now costs or stands. If only only the rotted through municipal services vystojali

gotik
16.04.2005, 19:58
I Read with laughter and amazement. In each joke... I Listen to news - without five minutes a panic, we freeze... You indeed so think in Moscow?

At us in fact too it is not hot, now-27, and tomorrow below 30. AT our humidity in Peter it is not better than yours-35. Coldishly - yes... Now itself only from street it-was ran from the Palace bridge prior to the beginning of Million (from the extremity or end prior to the beginning), and then back to the Arch. It is alive...

Actually... Frosts are not extreme... Once the winter in general was such... We have simply forgotten about it or this... For a long time have got used to a rain in Christmas Eve. And normal weather - right now costs or stands. If only only the rotted through municipal services vystojali

It completely agree. I too eternally remind the, that earlier--15-20 it was norm or rate in the winter, and on kreshchene and all 30. Simply last 4 years in connection with global warming of a frost also there is no at all, a temperature kolebletsja from +2 up to-5. In my childhood such was not.

Olga_S
17.04.2005, 21:24
In my childhood such was not.

In my childhood * * too was colder....... But all is peer, below 20 norm or rate was not, you have bent it

ggg
18.04.2005, 19:11
On a subject:

(Do not find or Consider for gloating, at us tozh here storm warning have declared or announced)

Minus twenty two - do not fall asleep, Moscow!

Minus twenty three - sopli podotri!

And in twenty four - to us warmly in an apartment!

Minus twenty five - well and to us nachhat!

Minus twenty six - we shall is more!

Minus twenty seven - normalek absolutely!

Minus twenty eight - to repeat we shall ask!

Minus twenty nine - valenoks we shall put on!

Even in a minus thirty - joyful faces!

And in thirty one - we eat ice cream!

Minus thirty two - circle a head!

Minus thirty three - you a pancake look or see!

And thirty four - that is created in the world?

Well and thirty five - leave to walk!

Minus thirty six are already a tin!

Minus thirty seven - it is not ridiculous absolutely!

Thirty eight - we for it shall ask a minus!

Minus forty three - sdohli sparrows

Minus forty five - and ravens...

Minus forty eight - on three fur coats we wear

Minus fifty - hair crackle

Seventy four - as if on tajmyre

The minus ninety - is died simply

Ninety two - sleep my Moscow...

+10 " C: Americans shakes. Russian put or plant cucumbers in kitchen gardens.

+2 " C: At Italians machines or cars are not got or started. Russian go with lowered or omitted

Glasses.

0 " C: In America water freezes. In Russia water gets thick.

-15 " C: In New York house owners include heating. Russian last time in a season leave on picnics.

-40 " C: In the Europe transport does not function. Russian eat ice-cream in the street.

-70 " C: the Finnish special troops evacuate santa-?aO?a from Lapland. Russian put on caps with earlaps.

-114 " C: ethyl alcohol Freezes. At Russian bad mood.

-273 " C: the Absolute zero, ostananavlivaetsja atomic movement. Russian

Swear: " it is cold! "

-300 " C: At Catholics in a hell freeze draw. The Russian combined team on football becomes the world champion

viva
19.04.2005, 14:10
Probably, to me have sent the expanded variant:

+ 20 C Greeks put on a sweater (if they can find them).

*gt;

*gt; + 15 C Hawaiians include heating (if it at them is).

*gt;

*gt; + 10 C Americans shakes. Russian put or plant cucumbers in kitchen gardens.

*gt;

*gt; + 5 C you can see the respiration. The Italian machines or cars are not got or started.

*gt;

*gt; Norwegians go to bathe. Russian go with the lowered or omitted glasses.

*gt;

*gt; 0 C In America water freezes. In Russia water gets thick.

*gt;

*gt; - 5 C the French machines or cars are not got or started.

*gt;

*gt; - 10 C you plan holiday to Australia.

*gt;

*gt; - 15 C the Cat insists to sleep in your bed. Norwegians put on

*gt; a sweater.

*gt;

*gt; - 17.9 C: In New York house owners include heating. Russian

*gt; last

*gt;

*gt; time in a season leave on picnics.

*gt;

*gt; - 20 C the American machines or cars are not got or started. On Alaska put on T-shorts.

*gt;

*gt; - 25 C German machines or cars are not got or started. Hawaiians have died out.

*gt;

*gt; - 30 C Politicians or Politics start to speak about homelesses. The cat prefers

*gt; to sleep in

*gt;

*gt; to your pyjamas.

*gt;

*gt; - 35 C it is too cold to think. The Japanese machines or cars are not got or started.

*gt;

*gt; - 40 C you plan a fortnight hot bath. The Swedish machines or cars not

*gt;

*gt; are got or started.

*gt;

*gt; - 42 C In the Europe transport does not function. Russian eat ice-cream on

*gt;

*gt; to street.

*gt;

*gt; - 45 C Greeks have died out. Politicians or politics really do or make something for homelesses.

*gt;

*gt; - 50 C Veki freeze together, when you blink. On Alaska close

*gt; a window leaf in bathing.

*gt;

*gt; - 60 C Polar bears have moved on the south.

*gt;

*gt; - 70 C the Hell has frozen.

*gt;

*gt; - 73 C the Finnish special troops evacuate santa-?aO?a from Lapland. Russian

*gt; put on caps with earlaps.

*gt;

*gt; - 80 C Lawyers have put arms or hand in own pockets.

*gt;

*gt; - 114 C: ethyl alcohol Freezes. At Russian bad mood.

*gt;

*gt; - 273 C the Absolute zero, stops atomic movement. Russian

*gt; dress valenoks.

*gt;

*gt; - 295 C 90 % of the population of the ground Die. The Russian combined team becomes

*gt; the world champion on football.