PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Neways

Страницы : [1] 2

alesa1981
05.11.2004, 09:25
Used to her a little, but heard much, that she absolutely not harmful. And what you can tell or say in this occasion? Pro and contra.

petr
20.12.2004, 18:52
From all agents only their deodorant has liked me. Used a tooth-paste (there is no desirable freshness after application, probably she is good for those who Mentholum does not like); shampoo (too anything especial), what that a disinfectant wide isp- (suddenly appeared pryshchiki well dried).

Mum my saw what that the additive for women - effect any has not noticed...

Voobshchem that at them all production raschitana that is used by very-very small doses. At that time I at school studied also one schoolmate in all told as she complex Njuvejsovskim have recovered from ugrevoj eruptions - in this case the effect was available...

Amon
26.12.2004, 05:21
Used shampoo, a conditioner and umyvalkoj. Shampoo with balm quite good, but anything especial for such money. Umyvalka has approached or suited perfectly, now I take on a regular basis. Their distributors very much press or cover activly and by that otvrashchajut from themselves, but nevertheless I do not regret, that has tried or tasted.

Aleksashka
28.12.2004, 01:00
Glitsinija

As to me also explained, anything especial in their production is not present, the main chesspiece that she HARMLESS. At what resulted or brought reasons somehow not strongly convinced me. Told about ingridienty, a part of various agents, naming them djasjatislozhnymi names, which to me about what do not speak. Here and it is interesting to me, really only this company lets out or releases cosmetics not putting or rendering harm.

And what you can tell or say about Eliminator?

Svetlana M.
10.02.2005, 05:33
The most important, on what they press, it that at them is not present the terrible winner something there (well you know, whether the winner-Zinci sulfas of sodium that). To release of this cosmetics mormons have any attitude or relation. The majority of agents as I have understood from the booklet, are intended for a dry skin. At me a skin mixed, problem. Umyvalki tried or tasted different, including and Japanese, but is better this has approached or suited, the truth. To tell the truth, I do not remember, how she is called, small green butylochka. Hair at me good, harmful consequences of the terrible winner I do not feel. Their balm has liked me much less than Finnish Ojster and me does not frighten that there will be from the winner. In general I do not understand, what the harmless cosmetics means? All someone is useful also all for harmfully someone. Total: good, but not on all positions the parity or ratio the price-quality has arranged agents.

Igor!!!
11.03.2005, 07:56
Used for a long time very much when there was no so a lot of a good cosmetics as now. Then very much it was pleasant, though and dorogovato. After long application of a tooth-paste was gone begun to be formed an odontolith. And in general, I not of their production have tried much, I do not remember, that else. Well, eliminator was quite good, I ranki and pryshchiki greased with it or him, it seems.

Mira
05.04.2005, 07:34
Vobshchem in their kosmtike anything especial if only harm from it or her precisely is not present. I use shampoo and the conditioner - in hope, that in due course it will be possible to wash less often a head (so the distributor promised). While effect minimal.

And here Eliminator me recently has very much pleased. I to myself a blepharon razodrala - expected an edema for a week (a skin there especially gentle). poprikladyvala I eliminator - he all muck from a wound has removed this, an edema I and have not waited, and in 4 days already dry crust has fallen off.

It is possible to apply it or him at 40 (!) problems of housekeeping.

Antuan
01.05.2005, 09:23
At me about 8 years ago hair (directly packs) very strongly dropped out, any from presented then in the market of agents to me did not help or assist. I have bought or purchased shapnu from abaissement, the conditioner and any emulsion for body height of hair of this firm. The effect has appeared right after the first application. That is I have washed up a head shampunem-and hair at once have ceased to climb and from flaccid-dim have turned in healthy and shining or brilliant. The truth here I do not remember that many new hair have grown. Hair have started to grow already from production of other firms.

But the effect from shampoo me then has very much amazed or struck all (in positive sense) - did not expect in any way from the "mains-operated" company such. It is More than nothing pomnju-there can be I still something tried or tasted but probably it has not made any effect.

stiker
14.05.2005, 21:34
Spray for stacking superstrong bracing - 5 points.

Tito
02.06.2005, 06:52
Actually a subject

Very much their shower gel is pleasant. Well very much!!

To wash now something another after it or him simply it is not meaningful.

He it is valid any brazom clears a skin from within and she breathes after washing, both the complexion becomes class and the skin looks or appears healthy.

sergeitch
12.06.2005, 16:07
Me shampoos interest.

Whether so they are good, Neways?

Or it is possible to buy or purchase Vichy and hair will feel much better?

Who used, share!

moymujnumizmat
14.06.2005, 16:49
Shampoos are really good. Hair not sekutsja (I up to priests have grown and did not shear them 2 years), the paint is not washed off (really not washed off), the dandruff is not present. Here only with fat content of hair they not stravljajutsja.

And cosmetics of this I put five points, I am better than anything and did not try or taste, and now and I shall not search. Akne I have cured agents NEWAYS.

Additives... Yes, a strong thing. My irregular cycle (1 time in 3 months) became regular and I 2 years do not know problems - all to the day (that 10 years were not, it is necessary to tell or say).

A harmfulness and utility of cosmetic agents to judge in general it is difficult, even to cosmeticians. And what to speak about us - simple consumers? I only very much like at this company that they do not say lies. And this company has learned me to study or investigate structure of a product before buying a product. And the structure of a product can be copied from packing (or on the Internet to take on their official site) and to check up on shpargalke. For example, on this http: // www.vrach-kosmetolog.ru/ings/index.php

And then to take other products from your bathroom and kosmetichki and to check up in the same place. The difference is appreciable at once.

abyss
27.06.2005, 19:00
Girls- from Staffs or States. It would be desirable to hear your opinion on cosmetics Neways. Somehow asked znakomuju-zkazala, that at them nobody uses.

Leshiy
05.07.2005, 01:11
I after pregnancy on one breast had extensions, and one in general powerful or potent such was rastjazhishcha, but I as then and not zamorachivalas am strong, young was - thought will resolve by itself. And it is absolutely casual one friend has offered an emulsion from extensions and the activator was applied on her. I honesty rubed all this business has not terminated yet and extensions did not become, here!

Vitaly.
14.07.2005, 06:32
Two interconnected things interest:

- Diagnostics on apparatus " Oberon "

- BAD from company NEWAYS

Who-string has a personal experience?

It seems to me, what is it all shamanism......

The relative at me prodiagnostirovalas, and now is going to usilenno to treat the found sores.

To treat njuvejsovskimi agents the sores found by the Oberon...

And these agents rather and rather not cheap... And in general somehow this all together looks or appears... Doubtfully...

But can, I am not right?

merle
15.07.2005, 07:45
I do not know such apparatus.

And they find what sores?

els
18.07.2005, 23:06
Here and me it is interesting, what sores - really existing or invented

And so - everyones

nikat
28.07.2005, 08:20
, How much or As far as I know, BADy is basic business Njuvejz, instead of cosmetics, but with BADami they until recently could not enter the Russian market, therefore in Russia they are known as the cosmetic company.

And in general somehow this all together looks or appears... Doubtfully...

At me from Njuvejza the same impression to experiment from them BADami I did not become.

danaya1961
03.08.2005, 04:47
I drank them BADy and I shall drink further. That wanted - has cured., that I at once shall tell or say not the distributor, but also their cosmetics is pleasant to me - I use for a long time and to change I am not going to.

And why BADov them be afraid? The prices only high... But additives class! At me the girlfriend with a heart disease only them also keeps... At me it was easier...

Orsik
06.08.2005, 07:29
And Neways it not Amway?

At me the aunt has borrowed or occupied Amway, praises highly, ponakupila everything, miracles any tells, and I skeptically concern to miracles, but stir. The powder and the truth like is not bad.

Who-string in a course?

Elena_M
09.08.2005, 19:11
And who used them BAD Life Enhancer? Here, I twist shchaz in paws, and I do not know - to drink, al to not drink... Educate, and?

osta
10.08.2005, 10:22
I do not know, how all rest, but shampoo, balm and a detergent powder at them ooooooooochen has liked me

smirnovtov
13.08.2005, 00:27
At Amway? What shampoo and balm?

Odaliska
13.08.2005, 22:22
To me personally - anything especial. But it is pleasant to my mum - it or her tonjusenkie hair somehow utolshchaet, a few or a little;little bit volume gives.

Conrad
14.08.2005, 14:43
Aha, at Amvej. At them there only one balm and shampoo. Like