PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Feminity.

Gosha
05.04.2005, 22:29
Girls! And what - to yours FEMINITY means?

ANDREYS
11.04.2005, 03:10
Skill " to submit itself " in a society, culture, manners, the manner to laugh and many other things

UVI14
15.04.2005, 13:56
Feminity is something, that goes from within.

All these manners to hold and submit themselves work, but it still not feminity.

Here for example I, simpotichnaja and quite well-groomed, but all the same, I would define or determine myself as "patsanku". Different, sometimes coquettish, sometimes playful, elegant, but I cannot tell or say about myself, that womanly.

Ramis
18.04.2005, 23:31
At what here " to submit itself "? And men very quietly are engaged in It or This

Feminity is by all means tenderness, any internal softness. Thus onas by success it can be combined and with hardness, with persistence.

popova
21.04.2005, 18:25
At what here " to submit itself "? And men very quietly are engaged in It or This

Feminity is by all means tenderness, any internal softness. Thus onas by success it can be combined and with hardness, with persistence.

polnost it agree

Sergioni
26.04.2005, 16:28
123456template654321

alexeymaxxtro
01.05.2005, 17:37

Still seksapilnost, not shouting... And quiet, but on all 100 assured or confident

kamil
02.05.2005, 05:03
Feminity is a display female chutja on man's reasons

Evgenie
07.05.2005, 03:20
I consider or count, cats a typical example of feminity....

The gnome
12.05.2005, 19:51
The author is unknown, skommunizdila on one site:

FEMINITY

- Qualities traditionally inherent in women: tenderness, softness, grace. Feminity characterizes features of mental structure or frame and emotional sphere of the woman, its or her external appeal to men.

The emancipation of women carried out in the was USSR at officially proproclaimed equality of sexes did not consider a difference of their nature. The ideology preferred average " the Soviet person ". The deformed or distorted representation in general about the person and separately about the man and the woman has led to a distress of women from which they suffered, their children, a society. The excessive burden of "equality" with the man not only houses, but also at job (the percent or interest of working women in 1989 made about 51 % from an aggregate number of workers, and each fifth woman worked on serious and harmful manufacture) gradually destroyed or blasted the person of the woman, deprived with its or her feminity, cultivated or incubated in her aggression.

Only truly free society, free both flexible or floppy sociopolitical system and economy can create conditions for a normal human life, open an opportunity to the woman to be rather womanly. Not without justification speak, that the level of civilization of a society is defined or determined by a degree of prosperity of the woman in itself, and it depends on its or her material and moral well-being, an opportunity to be free, beautiful and womanly under any circumstances.

The form and the maintenance or contents - different things, but for the woman they are important equally. And that women became rather womanly, beautiful and aesthetically filled should be not only they, but also everything, that them surrounds. Initially female qualities - love to near, natural wisdom, keenness to beauty, self-sacrifice in the name of creation - especially tsenny during our restless time.

Alyonushka of Century
17.05.2005, 13:33
Feminity is a display female chutja on man's reasons

Not bad

Katjona
18.05.2005, 13:10
123456template654321

Georgii
27.05.2005, 04:01
Feminity is tenderness, love and long hair...

SvetikD
05.06.2005, 08:22

This full absence PCH... And titki!!!

Evgenie To
10.06.2005, 12:59
And what such PCH?

Borisowna
16.06.2005, 07:09
I think, PCH - a sexual member!

Toris
01.07.2005, 02:05

This full absence PCH... And titki!!!

And what can be incomplete otsutsvie PCH?

Olga 33
12.07.2005, 14:26
I Think, PCH - a sexual member!

On a course, I one such innocent here

Lavrik
14.08.2005, 13:40
Very interestingly!