PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Clearing agent for the face 2 1

iloveganja
09.04.2005, 06:07
Because of a sensitive skin I do not like to rub the face all over again molochkom, then tonic.

Advise 2 in 1!

karusa.o
14.05.2005, 17:20
And what for you them to two one procedure rub?

I do not know, whether I am exact is right, but once learned:

- Clearing molochkom I use after putting off or taking out of cosmetics, in usually evening

- Tonic in the mornings after washing by cold boiled water or green tea.

With result are happy or enough all (ttt)

magda
14.05.2005, 22:56
And I for some reason thought, that after molochka it is necessary to wipe a skin tonic... And if for the night a cream you smear, it is direct atop molochka?

Antonina of Item
20.05.2005, 07:40
Tonic - the closing stage demakijazha. After ???a/gel/N?? for washing. Otherwise on a skin there will be also rests of a mud, to osmetiki, saomgo molochka, and on it still night cream?????

Many praised an agent of WILLOWS Roshe 2 in 1, but it was not pleasant to me. All the same there was a feeling not up to the extremity or end of the cleared skin.....

An.
21.06.2005, 03:12
At me was Decleor Cleansing water for a sensitive skin, toward the end uses, the skin has started to dry.

Dolfito4ka
29.06.2005, 02:18
At me too the sensitive skin - was rescueed or saved;salvaged by the Bioterm this winter: is at them penka for washing, och gentle, and then tonic for a dry skin.. As a result my skin has transferred or carried this winter better, than previous the truth I also have bought or purchased a cream "more fatly", type against influence of an environment..

And here good " 2 in 1 " I yet have not found an agent..

klava
07.07.2005, 05:41
At SHisejdo remarkable there is an agent (the European line)

Julia Soltan
23.07.2005, 00:34
At Guinot is such shtukentsija, but personally I do not feel the skin ochishchenoj up to the extremity or end without use all over again gel, and then tonic.

Diamond
31.07.2005, 23:53
SHisejdo at me too was, it somehow is not has gone, a skin sohla.

Here too I think can buy or purchase the Bioterm, but molochko, for example

Terra_G
05.08.2005, 15:44
To not rub, instead of molochka it is possible to pass on penki for the sensitive skin, washed off by water (the truth, water should be soft) - them it is not necessary to rub with the same force, as molochko. It is possible to change also sobssno the approach - to not rub, and by easy or light;mild circular movements soft vatki to be passed or be taken place... 2-in-1, imho, will be always worse, than two in itself therefore as different problems or tasks are combined.

DAZZLING
06.08.2005, 14:50
I do not wish to potter with water, it is necessary to try to buy or purchase and molochko and tonic, and that never tried or tasted

zika81
12.08.2005, 00:39
And, so it is all the theory... By the way, and you in a course what to wash off penku water where is faster than clearing molochkom (if correctly to clear, certainly - to put or render, give minutes though couple to be absorbed-dissolve cosmetics, not hurrying up having cleaned or removed a cotton plug or a disk)? And how it is possible to leave the rests molochka, not having cleaned or removed them then tonic? It is any skin becomes sensitive, with such approach. Agents 2-in-1 raschitany on not especially sensitive skin and not on the constant use.

Magnit
12.08.2005, 15:59
I very much like water with a lotus for demakijazha from Arno - that I generally the fan of washing.

lora
12.08.2005, 21:43
And how it is possible to leave the rests molochka, not having cleaned or removed them then tonic?

They can be washed off water (only to anybody...

Sajto
12.08.2005, 23:30
Well vashche what here secrets reveal!

Det_ka
14.08.2005, 02:10
Bojashka, educate me, educate (" Kruzhzhzhzhite me, kruzhzhzhzhite! " (Djujmovochka)... (Whisper) and what difference then with penkoj for washing? (Shy) and in fact by pure or clean water molochko up to the extremity or end it will not be washed a moustache peerly... To rub still more will have