PDA

Просмотр полной версии : With what the bag should be combined?

Страницы : [1] 2

Insha
19.12.2004, 10:54
Always considered or counted, that the bag should be combined with footwear. Someone kovoril, that with gloves...

And still often I see girls at whom the jacket is combined with footwear (by color, sometimes + the invoice or texture), and a bag of other color, and too looks or appears super. Or a bag with a jacket, and footwear with trousers, etc.

And how you consider or count, with what the bag/footwear should be combined? (on color and the invoice or texture)

svetlik
21.12.2004, 08:55
Always considered or counted, that the bag should be combined with footwear. Someone kovoril, that with gloves...

And still often I see girls at whom the jacket is combined with footwear (by color, sometimes + the invoice or texture), and a bag of other color, and too looks or appears super. Or a bag with a jacket, and footwear with trousers, etc.

And how you consider or count, with what the bag/footwear should be combined? (on color and the invoice or texture)

I always try to combine a bag and footwear on color. And under the invoice or texture a bag and clothes.

pari
22.12.2004, 11:20
I try to combine both on color, and under the invoice or texture, exception - summer

In the summer I combine a bag with clothes... Or at all I do not combine

Darina
29.12.2004, 21:27
I think that the main combination of a bag to footwear - both color and a material and as if there are gloves - that with them, with a cap and a scarf.

Well and certainly on style of all this it should be combined with clothes, on color it is not obligatory (type a bag to a coat, and boots others, it is necessary that for example a jacket or a coat light the bag and boots can be dark)

To that also I adhere.

oleg sh
05.01.2005, 11:28
To put it briefly, though with something, but the bag should be combined under the invoice or texture, color or still to that.

sigala
13.01.2005, 21:00
I think that the main combination of a bag to footwear - both color and a material and as if there are gloves - that with them, with a cap and a scarf.

And if a bag - black leather as the cap and a scarf can be combined with her?

kompot
14.01.2005, 05:44
Classically: +++ should be identical color from from a material of one invoice or texture.

I not the fan or amateur of girdles, gloves at me only 2 pairs or steams (black)... So it is necessary to combine a bag with footwear.

The same in the summer: the years or summer footwear in general is easier for combining with bags, than boots. She not objazyvaet to severity if to not speak about bright colors or flowers, type " red - yellow - green ".

Vanets
16.01.2005, 03:28
The Same in the summer: the years or summer footwear in general is easier for combining with bags, than boots. She not objazyvaet to severity if to not speak about bright colors or flowers, type " red - yellow - green ".

At me full contrast. In the summer chronically it is impossible to combine. A current if footwear black... Then yes...

This summer has bought or purchased to itself a bright striatal handbag of pink color! Pink barefoot persons and has not picked up

In the summer I use that is possible (and it is necessary!) to look or appear brightly - on details like and it is not combined, but in general it turns out stylishly

16.01.2005, 17:26
I like to combine a bag with the general or common style. I, for example, for what shall not take to poncho chyoruju polusportivnuju a bag though on color this all is combined. Still it is healthy to combine a bag and clothes under the invoice or texture! Only it is unprofitable... And in the summer I usually wear skirts and dresses, straw handbags approach or suit to them (plus straw shljapka). Or here to me have presented a bag which furnish coincided color and the invoice or texture with years or summer moccasins, it is very not bad looked. In general, if the bag, footwear, gloves, a scarf, a girdle of one color it looks or appears very-very beautifully, is completeness of an image, integrity. The main thing - that all was high quality.

Nadejda
25.01.2005, 07:02
I combine first of all with footwear and a belt (if he is pertinent). Exceptions (basically in the summer and in sports style), but so, that in general to what - such does not happen are possible or probable certainly.

DresdenDoll
26.01.2005, 20:08
In an ideal - with footwear which we in turn under clothes select. In the winter + gloves, in the summer - + a belt.

And as a whole - with style of lady.

Dasha
05.02.2005, 06:23
First of all - with footwear, gloves should be combined with a scarf and a headdress first of all. If those are not present, with footwear and a bag. Though a bag in a combination to top, and footwear in a combination to a bottom - too the quite good compromise.

Irena
15.02.2005, 19:23
Recently it is considered what to select a bag to footwear " boringly and it is banal ". It is considered, that the bag should set as though " all the image long " and to be "center" of all suit.

For example, undertakes a greater or big blue suede bag, with belts, srtasses, etc. in general "heaped up", further to her (to a bag) steal up boots, a scarf, gloves and other, for example, white color but so they among themselves would well be combined, and a bag " did not enter the conflict ".

Thus, the bag - the center of attention, and only it or her emphasizes all rest.

It to me all over again in an abrupt boutique have told, and then I same in fashionable magazine read.

But as to concern to it or this I yet has not solved.

S_ko
18.02.2005, 23:42
Pancake, well as at Sary Dzhessiki Parker turns out to combine it incongruous?

I sometimes allocate a bag from the general or common background, for example, all black, and a bag - brightly red. Horsho, if this red pereklikaetsja with something: labiums (effetkno), shurf, gloves. Only tone at red should coincide necessarily. It is possible to choose, for example, brown scale of clothes and a bag, and footwear - usual black.

But as a rule, I choose to match footwear.

Pal2
02.03.2005, 03:59
Recently it is considered what to select a bag to footwear " boringly and it is banal ". It is considered, that the bag should set as though " all the image long " and to be "center" of all suit.

For example, undertakes a greater or big blue suede bag, with belts, srtasses, etc. in general "heaped up", further to her (to a bag) steal up boots, a scarf, gloves and other, for example, white color but so they among themselves would well be combined, and a bag " did not enter the conflict ".

Thus, the bag - the center of attention, and only it or her emphasizes all rest.

It to me all over again in an abrupt boutique have told, and then I same in fashionable magazine read.

Generally a variant class. And, by the way speaking to pick up footwear to a bag is much easier, than a bag to footwear

Well, certainly, if to not spend it is a lot of agents...

zetacrane
11.03.2005, 13:48

Generally a variant class. And, by the way speaking to pick up footwear to a bag is much easier, than a bag to footwear

Looking to what you wish to draw attention From it or this and you dance

MamaDashi
17.03.2005, 03:48
The Pancake, well as at Sary Dzhessiki Parker turns out to combine it incongruous?

I sometimes allocate a bag from the general or common background, for example, all black, and a bag - brightly red. Horsho, if this red pereklikaetsja with something: labiums (effetkno), shurf, gloves. Only tone at red should coincide necessarily. It is possible to choose, for example, brown scale of clothes and a bag, and footwear - usual black.

But as a rule, I choose to match footwear.

And IMHO - poluchatsja it turns out... But only far not always it is successful.

dinula
19.03.2005, 14:38

From footwear it is more complex or difficult sdet "center", that she at the very bottom is in that sense... And, by the way, the center of attention in the middle of a figure is looked more advantageously

Though... Scha has presented the girl all in white and in blue sapozhkah...

Dima_Dr
23.03.2005, 14:46

From footwear it is more complex or difficult sdet "center", that she at the very bottom is in that sense... And, by the way, the center of attention in the middle of a figure is looked more advantageously

Though... Scha has presented the girl all in white and in blue sapozhkah...

And I about the same

Moi lolita
02.04.2005, 02:18
I adhere to classics: the bag dolzha to be combined with footwear, gloves and a headdress)))

_
08.04.2005, 15:19
I adhere to classics: the bag dolzha to be combined with footwear, gloves and a headdress)))

And with a headdress only color? Or a material-invoice or -texture too?

Beerloga
24.04.2005, 06:14
Now it is not fashionable, what the bag and footwear were one color. The bag should exist as to itself. BUT thus she should be bright and unusual.

vlad127
07.05.2005, 23:37
I consider or count that the classics always is pertinent: gloves, a bag and footwear

sandra
16.05.2005, 18:21
The bag should sochitatsja with a skirt/trousers. An example: a blue shirt, a white skirt - a bag white, barefoot persons - the third color - silver for example. Other accessories in one of three colors or flowers, vyderzhanny in one color

Miha
07.06.2005, 15:06
Anything new I shall not tell or say, but the bag essno should be combined on style with clothes and footwear (rimanticheskaja the handbag will not go to a floret to a strict black leather coat, for example, also as well as a strict black leather bag to a years or summer easy or light;mild dress from an easy or a light;a mild tissue, or a bag in bajkerskom style to business kosmtjumu), well and on color to the general or common color scale of the order, or close on tone, and more as here have already allocated if the order of one tone, we shall tell or say a black dress and black shoes the bag can be red or white, etc. to add paints to an image.