PDA

Просмотр полной версии : -who used?

marchepr
06.02.2005, 09:42
Girls, all greetings! Your advice or council is very necessary to me. A problem such: has come to conclusion, that is necessary popriniat any vitamins since hair climb pieces, grow very slowly and in general I look or appear not important. Here, has come into a drugstore, wished * to buy or purchase the formula, and the adviser the greater or big line on care of hair, including vitamin additives began to offer me preparations of French laboratory " ", at them very much. There is all this, I would tell or say, not cheaply. Vitamins for 2 months 1 jar (it is necessary to accept 4 months) cost or stand ok. 1700 r.

In general, it would be desirable for prohonour responses of those who tried or tasted or though something knows about these preparations.

Someone can with similar problems has remained vitamin is happy or enough pomle reception any else? Advise pliizzz.

Olka
13.02.2005, 14:25
You should look for the reasons inside - badly if hair SO climb

About vitamin.

Take the ordinary alphabet, advantage or benefit will be more since there reception is broken into 3 times - since many vitamins are not combined.

It seems to me, this fitosolba - simply distributing, bad.

Sergey B. Lebed
08.03.2005, 18:29
... Hair climb pieces...

shchitovidku necessarily check up

Palkan
27.03.2005, 00:24
Thanks for advice or councils! I think, that with shchitovidkoj all in norm or rate. It was simple recently stresses much, and the delivery not absolutely balanced was, not regular. Has started to drink -bc (week already I accept). Simply very much this Fitosolbu advertised or promoted, but I have not dared to buy or purchase since it is one of the most expensive preparations in a drugstore were (the some people ok 3000. And above) Means, probably simply divorce? Good, I shall wait still for answers, mozh who used...

By the way, and shchitovidku how to check up it is possible? To the doctor, analyses any special?

LenaGolovach
07.04.2005, 14:10
Thanks for advice or councils! I think, that with shchitovidkoj all in norm or rate. It was simple recently stresses much, and the delivery not absolutely balanced was, not regular. Has started to drink -bc (week already I accept). Simply very much this Fitosolbu advertised or promoted, but I have not dared to buy or purchase since it is one of the most expensive preparations in a drugstore were (the some people ok 3000. And above) Means, probably simply divorce? Good, I shall wait still for answers, mozh who used...

By the way, and shchitovidku how to check up it is possible? To the doctor, analyses any special?

The visitor-it or -this;-thus I was.

sova
26.04.2005, 05:31

To the endocrinologist and uzi shchitovidki.

Fatina
11.08.2005, 07:47
The doctor will probably appoint or nominate a blood to hormones: 3, 4, TTG. The US-by itself, but is better - if the doctor will send.

I through all this have passed or have taken place, I sit on a L-thyroxine, but hair climb even despite of a normal blood. Has handed over a spectral analysis of hair, has washed tears and has understood, that it is necessary to drink special complexes handfuls - trace substances get jammed all below norm or rate. I change constantly complexes: has just finished 3 months Perfectil (English vitamins C trace substances), now I accept Seltsink, then I wish to try or taste too the French line (just in a drugstore has reserved, today I shall go to redeem). I take at once Fitoaksil loson, shampoo and tablets. While abaissement has decreased, I wait when again will come into ear....