PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Sansilk a cream for color hair

Страницы : [1] 2

vata
28.05.2005, 17:13
Explain who knows in what sense of this agent. Several days ago has bought or purchased a tube for red hair. As sovetut in advertising one polovinku eggs (heads in sense) has smeared with this cream, another has left dry without any cosmetics (well varnishes there gels it.p). Through a floor chasa-differences are not present, through chas-too, hour through 4 namazanaja half looks or appears frankly dirty. About tremendous red color (in comparison with not smeared part of hair) speeches are not present. Effect of slightly dimmy hair as at use of mousses. On a trace put smeared hair wet on all head, in the evening sensation such that a head did not wash week. So in what a chesspiece of these creams?

gsa2279@mail.ru
06.06.2005, 08:47
Yes throw out nafik.

I tried or tasted a cream for dark hair. Hair are simply looked dirty, fat, in isjat by a tow.

natabal
14.06.2005, 13:11
There are analogues at shvartskopfa - for dark and light hair. Somebody used? What opinions?

Irina And.
17.06.2005, 11:38
The subject is actual!!! Is still Elsef color. Cost of these agents varies from 60 up to 180 roubles. It would be desirable to know, eat difference in operation? More likely me interest smyvajushchijesja variants, instead of a cream for hair.

Andrej
18.06.2005, 19:56
But I have thought that if with such persistence advertise or promote means though something should be from data kremja, and I can not understand as belenky not darkening (in my case not ryzhejushchy) the cream strengthens intensity

loli
19.06.2005, 22:14
As belenky not darkening (in my case not ryzhejushchy) the cream strengthens intensity

Can, was such zadumka, what somehow on special refracts light, and hair shine, and seem is more dark/red or more darkly/red? But nothing is appreciable.

Ash
20.06.2005, 06:31
At me for light hair - GlisKur - a chicken-feed full!

At the girlfriend - the same, but for dark: opinion same

Maria valerevn
28.06.2005, 08:58
Means if I light shall smear dark, the effect too will not be? To be stunned.

nursetanya
29.06.2005, 06:45
Probably, zadumka was to increase a sales volume...

Irinka
02.07.2005, 10:36
Elsev for chestnut hair really gives a shade reddish.

memphis
07.07.2005, 00:02
Elsef road from masses-markets, he can operates or works really? And the others cheap imitation.

rain
07.07.2005, 01:20
Probably, zadumka was to increase a sales volume...

Unequivocally. Have thought up beautiful zavlekalku - ostensibly gives a saturation I blossom and strengthens shine. Actually these creams indelible consist of the conditioner and ukladochnogo agents, hair after them, certainly, grjaznitsja will be faster.

Antoshka
07.07.2005, 12:47
The friend has bought or purchased cream Elsev for shine from a series there that that with silk, such rozovo- jars butylochki.

So it has appeared, that there are simply crumbled blestki) It has turned out, that she was smeared with it or him - hair became in a moment dirty and opposite blestki began to be showered... She Has reached job with blestkami on a jacket both a dirty head and the confused hair... Here such kremchik...

Tatjana V
12.07.2005, 01:47
Elsef road from masses-markets, he can operates or works really?

He has liked me, few times month it or him I use, hair shine also a pleasant chocolate shade on hair.

Nicole
13.07.2005, 01:36
Moustache has understood, not the fool! Znachitstsa, this h.... n we shall not buy!

Welcome
15.07.2005, 07:24
At me Sansilk for red hair, I put or render on wet hair, a phenome I do not dry. And so - shine shaking or amazing;tremendous gives. Probably all depends on structure or frame of hair.

allekca@e-mail.ru
17.07.2005, 14:15
I to a daughter bought conditioner Timoti for light hair...

Or balm-conditioner? I do not remember

Shine - is simply more tremendous are looked - without it or him such shine is not present

The truth - only one day

Anna1976
19.07.2005, 01:00
Masses-markets had marvellously many agents for blondes - I rummaged on shelfs and have found Gliss Hens, Sansilk, Dessanzh, Timotej. Has bought or purchased last - because smells ohrenenno and it is washed off, for indelible creams I do not like.

It is happy or Enough.

Olechka
23.07.2005, 18:32
And what will be, if I dark shall smear the kolorirovannye hair? At me blond + light brown.

leonid_nn
24.07.2005, 07:43
For stability or resistance of color to me most of all liked garner

preles, chesslovo))

Kristishka
28.07.2005, 16:01
It is what garner? Unless they have a color series?

Lera
29.07.2005, 14:26
garnerskaja a cream-mask " proof color " for krashennyh hair

If my sclerosis to me not izmenjait

schas in this green jar at me everyones fine fintiflushki hranjatstsa

Smells not oppositely

Type with fruit waxes

To me fefekt liked ochchchch

Then according to the hairdresser or barber has passed on bonakur. After long using bonakurskoj a series for blondes has solved, that sostrigu the krashennuju blondinistost to hell for hair have turned in terrible bjaku

garnerskie kremiki for hair to me in general all nravjutstsa

And for stacking tozh agents have liked me

schas mazjukaju gel for stacking by the hedgehog - gud. pyshnjavo, as well as it would be desirable))

Ilona
29.07.2005, 17:30
Such feeling, that everyone wait ottenochnogo for an agent from these creams. And there on packing black on white napsiano, what is it not ottenochnoe an agent!!! And the agent for intensifying color, i.e. brightness, shine, ease of combing (slovenly appearance it as a by-effect), but anybody does not forbid to use an indelible cream for the night. And to wash a head in the morning. At me from such gliss hens (I do not like their smell), sansilk.

Sila
29.07.2005, 22:53
And what, there are black-and-white hair?

pixtovka
02.08.2005, 18:16
And what, there are black-and-white hair?

Certainly, for example melirvoanie atop of dark hair. But usually them carry to blonde