PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advice or Council at the choice of cosmetics is necessary

JUstina
06.03.2005, 09:55
Greetings to all!

The spring has come and here there was a problem, what cosmetics is better for choosing. After winter colds a skin on the face places fat, and places dry.

On it or this has solved porytsja on the Internet, to find something brand new about cosmetic agents.

Has come across a site www.credo-capital.com . The nice site, is a lot of helpful information, photos of production. They sell the Bulgarian cosmetics about which heard a lot of good. Itself often I buy the Bulgarian creams, but it is a shame to admit, attention who never paid the manufacturer.

Here also I wish to consult to you: someone something Can knows more about the Bulgarian manufacturers? About quality?

ok_Katerina
16.03.2005, 15:39
I do not know I use klinikju, to me very much very much to like.

Frolov And
05.04.2005, 01:18
I now use a cream for combined skin De the Check - good, easy or light;mild, pleasant, is quickly absorbed, otdushki was not present

sniffsnirr
09.04.2005, 14:47
In my opinion, the main question is how much you are ready to spend for cosmetics, and then to choose

__
25.04.2005, 21:02
In my opinion, the main question is how much you are ready to spend for cosmetics, and then to choose

That's it from it or this also it is necessary to dance.

Anastas
10.08.2005, 10:23
Greetings to all!

After posmotra a site I have decided to glance in one of shops of this firm. There were that prices quite priemlimye so to dance it is possible. Interestingly someone tried or tasted production of those firms which predstavlenja on a site of the company of Credo-capital?