PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Minimalism/maximalism in cosmetics or where *quot; gold? NONn?? a*quot;?

Страницы : [1] 2

olgaz2
25.11.2004, 18:47
I it to what - touched all arsenal (lethal any word...) cosmetics and as the mood would be in good spirits " that else to buy " nakatala a leaflet with desirable - prokljatyj a sclerosis

And today I look and like as well as all is not necessary anything, necessary (and even it is more) available. Shower gels of a piece three, skrabov as much for a skin, mylov different - type under mood everyone, a variety any. Somewhere once read that it is useful for state of health in general. Shampoos of pieces edak much more than one, penki for shaving two, umyvalok - is terrible to tell or say! - five, all from different firms, three tonics of a different sort, ink and tonalnik - those on a piece, the truth. And creams here four - both all in fact approach or suit also to all I use! And it not ALL!!!

I sit and think - and whether all this is necessary? You - a supporter of minimalism or how? Clearly, luchne it is less and better so like bad also it is not held.

Let's talk?

irgorokhova
03.12.2004, 05:16
Attacks. All indulged itself, indulged, up to frenzy. And when in a penultimate trip of a half-suitcase only " the like most-not to manage " has borrowed or occupied, passion has died away or gone out.

And has then grown fond of improvised agents, house, and at all jars became a little, my beauties.

It became a pity them, now - again are multiplied. The friend from friends.

Bodybuilder
21.12.2004, 07:42
Perhaps I can carry myself to supporters of minimalism. I buy cosmetics and any features for a bath as they come to an end.

NATASHAP
15.01.2005, 20:38
I use mainly agents with natural components, I prefer without artificial otdushek. So has chosen to itself the "healthy" stamp (brand) and not zamorachivajus on it or this. The main thing that would be pure or clean as a result and harm for a skin less. If what-string smell I want, I add essential oils.

For the future I do not buy or I purchase, it is not interesting to me.

Olga_B
15.02.2005, 19:22
Hm... If to consider, that umyvalka which I use costs or stands 600.. And tonic nearby 700.., and money from a palate not sypjatsja, it or this at me on one. The another matter, that all it very much high quality, perfectly carries out the functions and does not harm (at least) to my skin, all opravdanno. Shampoo one, and here balms-masks - three, but it besides from necessity. Functions different. And td. In general probably taki I prefer, less, yes better. Though, even if money will be " hens do not peck ".. That nafiga to me three tonics and pr?.. (about a cream I do not speak, at the most night nutritious, day time humidifying or wetting, for blepharons, for arms or hand and td - but it too necessity).

Artem
01.03.2005, 14:45
I, as well as, consider or count, that it is better LESS, yes it is better!

It concerns or touches leaving or care... And with dekorativkoj - here all absolutely in another way! polonoe VARIETY!

inal
29.03.2005, 20:34
I have "stratification" only if I have not stopped to use something, and new have already bought; as a rule, I buy something for leaving or care when previous comes to an end, but I can not sometimes resist what-string novelty or the discount... Here with dekorativkoj pobezolabernee. Tonalnika 2 - because when has picked up one, seemed on that moment optimum, in couple of months has met what has appeared simply ideal (that case of full concurrence to native color of a skin, and from here its or his invisibility, but doubtless advantage or benefit for appearance my maiden), has not resisted. Lipsticks - 3, from them are necessary really 2, but the third - facilitated, with the "built in" balm for labiums, too sometimes very opportunely. Ink 2 - color and black-brown, I believe, in the future color I can and lower or omit. Shadows... hmmm... Here where expance... But I can not tell or say, that they duplicate the friend to the friend so I consider or count this not as sloppiness, and " creation of a diverse palette ". The main delicacy - spirits: these or it already 7, and, probably, will be more, but this such pleasure from which to refuse to me not on forces... Well and from here follows and a little different kremchikov- for teltsa - for they should not clash or conflict with put on aroma strongly... Skrab - one. In general, I try " less yes better " - for me it optimum.

Kori
05.04.2005, 04:06
I a supporter of qualitative minimalism. On discounts absolutely not greedy. I buy only that is necessary for me.

oks
05.04.2005, 20:06
With minimalism well does not develop in any way. Especially dekorativka and perfum. But: all is bought after "primerki" and used, accordingly, does not roll and is not thrown out. Leaving or care is bought as required.

shon
16.04.2005, 09:12
I too konservatorsha

At me one shower gel, one shampoo - all very simple with a minimum igridientov, without smells as organic style. Skrabami I now am accepted do not use. One umyvalka - but special and dear or expensive. One powder, two inks for eyes and pair lipsticks - all.

Well still a cream for arms or hand - njutrodzhina for chuvstvietlnoj skins.

Minimalistka - all only necessary. And more I am not bought on smells and beautiful jars - from me all spets natural lines, often container at them very simple.

I-move
18.04.2005, 06:14
What good fellows!

And at me here a brothel or disorder: a heap of creams for different places and statuses of these places, many not approached or suited wait for mythical use for heels; a bag nedomazannyh the lipsticks, not thrown out extinguish - slightly is, suddenly poverty will overtake; dear or expensive shadows hardly begun, but not fashionable or not going and all in such spirit.

Spirits to not count, not sdushit neither me, nor to mum, girl-friends help or assist - and the main thing, has sunk down already on new in shop

I understand, that is wrong, all time I am going to dopolzovat and further to do or make only the qualitative considered purchases, only that the discount an occurring on advertising I shall peck

krola
03.05.2005, 18:35
I essentially on advertising do not peck. A maximum - I shall listen to opinion of people as which I consider or count chutochku authoritative in this question. And by and large do not advertise or promote (well on an extreme measure in mass-media) decent cosmetics (and I read magazines of type Kosmo well extremely seldom).

Igo
18.05.2005, 03:05
It seems to me is necessary to do or make how to you conveniently, pleasantly, etc. instead of to adhere to any certain rules when and how much that to buy... Well and to be arranged under the budget.

I always pieces 5 have less shampoos, because my hair look or appear is better, if I alternate or interleave shampoos.. And in general vyvajut such periods when one shampoo approaches or suits and when- I do not know on what it depends, but empirically I feel. Shampoos at me inexpensive, everyone are not more dear or expensive 100., and is and is much cheaper, but all to me approach or suit very much. That do not approach or suit, I at once on a summer residence or send the grandmother, or sobachku them mine.

Umyvalok 3, too on different situations, when something vysypet on a skin-one, when dryness-other or -another;-others, etc.

Creams 4 by the same principle.

On one at me only a cream for arms or hand, for legs or foots.

About dekorativku in general I am silent, about spirits too, as

It under mood, and it at me often varies, but on it or this especially I am not ruined, as if relatives ask, that to me to present, and it or him is thick so I hint... On the concrete name of spirits, number or room of lipstick, powder, etc.

Galina Chepikova
31.05.2005, 08:37
Carries to minimalists. I here am going to in a three-week trip and with horror I think, that three will be necessary for me kosmetichki - one ordinary and two greater or big (almost bags). Though I shall take with myself on a minimum. And in fact a kind at me more likely natural, I am not similar to the decorated young woman.

Nevertheless at me always available: two umyvalki, two-rub or -three tonics with different functions, srab, three shampoos with corresponding or meeting balms, a cream for hair, shine for hair, gel just in case, but I use seldom. Pair shower gels, soap, a day time cream for a body, a night cream for a body, a cream for legs or foots, a cream for arms or hand, to which to what spirits corresponding or meeting loson, one deodorant without a smell.

From face creams: two creams for blepharons - gelevyj and kremoobraznyj, a day time cream, a night cream, an agent with fruit aksidami, vitamin E in butter or oil, three masks, and everyone dezinfetsirujushchaja a chicken-feed with butter or oil of a tea tree.

With dekorativkoj is quieter - tva tonalnika, two inks, pieces of 5-6 pencils (an eye, a brow, a labium), 3-4 kinds of blush, 5-6 lipsticks, and bronzer.

What horror. And all is necessary. And still pieces seven spirits.

Trofim
08.06.2005, 12:38
And I have "attacks" 2-3 times a year when I overwhelmed by desire to become even better and krashe, buy up a lot of dear or expensive rubbish, then longly use, I give mum, the sister.

I have understood what to struggle with these attacks to myself more dearly or expensively, the desire then will simply gobble up me.

But the most interesting what to be painted it is more after bought I do not begin (I am painted a little, I bright) and am more fintifljushek dla than a bathroom and hair I do not use (I one, me not two).

Michele
11.06.2005, 00:11
To struggle with these attacks to itself is more dear or expensive, the desire then will simply gobble up me.

Is precisely told or said to buy or purchase better, and that to hurt or be ill;be sick I shall begin!

Here I want new lipstick! The already 10 pieces, and new are necessary to me! Where to disappear, I the slave to a lamp, shall go to buy and that me this idea begins with mind or wit reduces, though also needs the person are not present...

With the rest at me is easier: 1 tonalnik, 1 blush, 1 powder, 1 ink, 1 rectangular approach traffic pattern of shadows, all ideally suitable. Firstly at me more cosmetics was, when metalas, threw out, peredarivala much, now thoroughly to purchase I approach or suit (here to you and less, yes it is better).

With myself in a trip I take all on one: 1 shampoo, 1 gel, 1 cream for a body, 1 face cream, 1 cream for blepharons (a cream for arms or hand and legs or foots I do not take, for a body will temporarily descend or go)... Lipsticks 3-4 from force... Still and things are, them where to put? And that begins, these shoes to this bag, and these or it to this, and this bag to this dress, means tozh is necessary.. An ambush continuous

fila
14.06.2005, 21:22
.... Has got into a subject, I wished to brag that a pier all from myself such minimalistka...... Esteemed, and has understood what to brag it will not be possible. In any way. At me it has appeared all much, and which that and with surplus. It has appeared neozhidanostju...

For the beginning I shall tell or say that oooooooochen greedy for three things: on all that that washes, on ink and on masks for hair From it or this and we shall dance:

Shampoo - 4 pieces

Shower gels-.... hm... Nervous, I hope, here was not present? Voobshchem 12 bottles..... And 5 pieces of soap

Penki for washing - four. From this four I use only one. The others I wash through force

Well some more all basts, and other washing nonsense.

Masks for hair-4 of a piece

Masks for the face - 5

Skrab for the face - odyn

---------------------------------------------

Cream - three for the face, two a body, one for the arms or hand, one for eyes

---------------------------------------------

Dekorativka:

Ink - 4 pieces

Shadows - 5 pieces

Powder and -1

Pencil for brows - 1

Well and nail polishes kuchka small, to calculations not giving in.

And in fact the most interesting, that all this carefully got out .dolgo the structure, firm-manufacturer was studied or investigated...

Attacks " rabietic purchases " do not happen. To a choice of the goods I approach or suit skurpulezno... As it is not strange

All that I have, all I use. Nichyo does not roll.

Tatyana Petrov
19.06.2005, 17:48
And it... che to ask that wanted.... You these or thus most, shower gels, 12 pieces which, by what principle use?

It is somehow connected with lunar cycles?

DIX
25.06.2005, 14:12
Nightmare! And I thought, that I absolutely do not have cosmetics. Only one jashchichek from six -cases...

It in view of that I use any cosmetics from force ONCE A WEEK. All make up is one-two tonalnika, the same lip glosser or the same neutral lipstick or in general the hygienic, one powder, one hajlajter and sometimes a pencil for brows. All! Even the toilet little table at my place is not present - I am painted already in the machine or car, when the husband at the wheel. For the same reason the cosmetics anywhere except for a pocket of a bag does not dangle or does not hang about.

And a chest nevertheless bitkom - shadows there, blush, ink, still tonalniki, still creams, skraby, masks, nail polishes which I do not use, both again lipsticks, and again pencils for brows-eyes, contours for labiums, brushes-- - the whole battalion of aunts to make up it is possible! Three more face creams, three shampoos, spirits-waters about ten... Losony for a body go out, varnishes for hair-gels dry, and whence at me, ostensibly minimalistki, such arsenal has collected?

And generally I have understood - I for minimalism, but on the FACE. To that I follow on a regular basis.

3apuk
05.07.2005, 11:01
I once too had a heap only..... But from not too old pores I have tried or tasted differently and me more so it was pleasant. Upon cosmetics on the face in general it began to be weighed strongly - the constant sensation of a mask did not pass or take place - all has thrown out. niche it was not a pity. So it is pleasant to thrust in tiny kosmetichku ink, lipstick both pudrennitsu and flakonchik liked spirits..... But at job of the aunt on me are mown, when see my modest "belongings"

And girlfriends, inogdja coming into my bath - ask, and where ALL?

enotik
14.07.2005, 21:01
Well here it wanted to me for example what-string vkusnopahnushchy gel - pozhaaalujsta, it wanted effect as from a peeling - pozhaaalujsta, it would would be desirable that pahlo liked perfum - nivapros!

As you can see, yes... It is connected with lunar cycles

klubnichka
23.07.2005, 15:42
It seems to me, that only" a little.:)

But only recently thought - kudab still prisobachit a locker additional under this business...

Quite often I buy and I do not use, or I forget:)

Probably nevertheless it is better more... If ess where to put:)

Julia1980
27.07.2005, 03:24
Mdas. At Bastet in bathing neither to pass or take place, nor to drive from tjubikov-banochek-butylochek-korobochek-shchetochek-kistochek-apparatikov. All washing machine, four hinged containers above the bath or bathroom, four polochki on the extension in an opposite angle (on the fifth are stored or kept husband's and synovi personal belongings) and a mirror support Is forced-is incorporated from above. Still something is stored or kept in a bedside-table in a bedroom and in a desk.

Bogdan
30.07.2005, 03:46
Xenia,

umnichka!

OljaLja
02.08.2005, 14:21
minimalistka I...

Here two varnishes at once has bought - both have liked - so it for me a nonsense! All life had a current a basis under a varnish and sometimes a color varnish... And here two nail polishes at once Uzhzhzhas it is simple...

In total on one at me, but the box big is hammered... 1-2 times a week use easier any tubes and jars... Here also it turns out masks - 3. Different, skraba - 3 for the face, legs or foots and a body... Creams - 6 - for all parts of a body... But if somewhere I shall go - I shall take a current two

Dekorativki - it is not enough.. In total on one