PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Beauty-terrible force, On what we go for the sake of beauty?

ViktorijaS
08.11.2004, 21:57
I do not remember who in a subject has thrown idea about our feats for the sake of beauty! So, on what we go for the sake of beauty, confidence of the appearance of sexuality? Write even about unfortunate experience!

Spark
21.11.2004, 10:56
MAX. I can make, so it ekstsentrichnyj a make up, and basically, for me, the main thing is it is pleasant to itself!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then on all of 100 % it is assured, that I most, most................ I Hope has answered your question

Grigoryan
28.11.2004, 07:30
123456template654321

Silvija
13.12.2004, 02:16
The first, that I have made, it was learnt or taught on the psychologist to find confidence!!!!! I grow thin....... 10 more kg remains (13 behind) then I shall be precisely confident))))))

NEO1976
03.01.2005, 13:31
Well unless when I especially tired consider or examine;survey playing sports as a feat

Fox
07.01.2005, 16:51
On any I do not go

The main thing for me to be beautiful - good mood! And feats are a stress...

shram
23.01.2005, 17:49
Every morning I rise for 30 minutes earlier to make charging or charge and douche with a rigid brush and kremikom then. And that-and- hardly to rise

In the rest like all ways of maintenance of beauty = - are pleasant

Still otkazyvajabs from 2-nd slice of a cake, smoked rybochki, liquors, etc. - I do or make the present or true effort above myself.

Nazira
04.02.2005, 19:05
I do not remember who in a subject has thrown idea about our feats for the sake of beauty! So, on what we go for the sake of beauty, confidence of the appearance of sexuality? Write even about unfortunate experience!

For the sake of beauty I go to a hall, but it not absolutely a feat for me: I from it or this pleasure receive the Feat - vydiranie unnecessary hair. All rest like does not exhaust me.

Negative
19.02.2005, 07:17
Fitness (though for me this pleasure), a sun deck, cosmetic procedures, the hairdresser or barber, here in general that and all. For me actually-it all pleasant pastime (in interior my friends work, we with them have made friends already as some years of continuous dialogue))))))))

prestige
25.02.2005, 10:30
Gymnastics when very hardly also it would be desirable to sleep. All rest gives pleasure. Even when badly myself I feel and it would not be desirable to watch or keep up myself at all, any procedures cheer me up. The most effective for a raising of a vitality (for me) - a peeling.

Scornake
17.03.2005, 03:33
I do not eat chocolate..... But me it taaak is not easy or light!!!

Provizor
19.04.2005, 14:17
I rise earlier on an hour, since + under +++ (since golovyi finishing heels) ++.... Borrows or occupies from me hour of time. And it means on an hour less in bed!

For me it is a feat!

Fitness I do not consider or I count as effort, on the contrary, I suffer, when I can not go. Then also house gets from me more - character at me here such - (a discharge on them, instead of on a bar).

Sashka
05.05.2005, 06:11
Beauty - shine of intelligence in opinion of - it is unequivocal, from here two maximum or supreme educations, candidate and............ A minus of excess weight of 22 kg.

All rest - by nature.

Terena
06.08.2005, 14:58
I have had been ill with an icterus Now on a half-year a diet, have grown thin for two months: usually weight approximately 62-65, now 56.