PDA

Просмотр полной версии : sergi in ears

Страницы : [1] 2

Jury Garin
06.06.2005, 03:31
I cost or stand at the crossroads to leave sergi or zarastit these holes, I have put here in what about 12 years ago has pierced ears and always went with ear rings, and one month ago would remove or take off that ushki "had a rest", yesterday has tried to return ear rings on a lawful place but alas ears have started to grow, whether I have naturally jostled their force and now I sit and I think so it beautifully that because of it or this to suffer (ears hurt horror) and most not always like sergi in ears, here I now do not know and nra. And not nra. Help or assist, that will show interrogation and I shall make, is silly certainly but I cannot choose. To stati who nibud collided or faced with that that without ear rings ears grow?

lovetabu
06.06.2005, 09:39
U menja dirki zarosli. No mne ochen ' nravjatsja seregki v ushah. Esli vam idut to po4emu bi i net? Mne idut malenkie nevisjachie seregki. A u vas kakie?

Artemieff
06.06.2005, 15:43
I always ear rings a burden, it seem to me very womanly. And it is natural, that dyrochki without ear rings grow, therefore I practically never remove or take out them.

johnbox
07.06.2005, 00:26
With taste the picked up ear rings certainly decorate female appearance.

oksa
07.06.2005, 07:11
I always wear ear rings. I do not remove or I take out even for the night, if certainly it not "carnation". Has collided or faced that the second hole on one ushke does not grow though I years 5 anything in it or her an ear ring I do not pass. Though holes should zarostat. IMHO and here but the hole in a belly-button zarosla as soon as has taken out sergu. So it still depends in what point have pierced a hole as have pierced... In fact on ears set of different sensitive points..

Lori
08.06.2005, 12:44
It is strange, that have begun zarostat. Mum of years 20 did not wear sergi, but holes did not grow. And at you for a month? In these or it dyrochkah something accumulates, yes it takes place to be, but what zarostali, first time I hear (if to your holes of really 12 years)

Itself I wear sergi with pleasure, not removing or not taking out, I consider or count the same as an attribute of feminity.

Fiona
08.06.2005, 22:16
Too very seldom I remove or I take out sergi. Certainly their burden as an ornament. And how they still can be perceived? Only as an ornament. Holes never grew, and here at mum was as that, pierced repeatedly...

Alusik
10.06.2005, 09:56
Sergi like, but a burden seldom. To me go large enough, and with them it is not so convenient. Dyrochki not zarostajut months though after months of two it is complex or difficult enough to insert into them ear rings. I struggle... First I put on gold some days, I grease in the evenings oblepihovym with butter or oil. For day rub or three-four ears "are completely developed"

Alenka ru
10.06.2005, 16:45
It is strange, that have begun zarostat. Mum of years 20 did not wear sergi, but holes did not grow. And at you for a month? In these or it dyrochkah something accumulates, yes it takes place to be, but what zarostali, first time I hear (if to your holes of really 12 years)

Itself I wear sergi with pleasure, not removing or not taking out, I consider or count the same as an attribute of feminity.

Here I also was surprised, my mum of years did not wear five sereg and recently has dressed and that's all right, and to holes 12 years are valid, always wore only gold and was confident that that's all right and here here is how has left

Sol
10.06.2005, 21:03
I cost or stand at the crossroads to leave sergi or zarastit these holes,

To leave! I - for ear rings. The matter is that you, well we shall admit or allow, zarastish holes. Will pass or take place time and you will start to regret about it or this... And on new to pierce - the enemy I shall not wish!.. (the matter is that I pierced ears twice... Sensations not from pleasant, I shall fairly tell or say) And that you to regret you will begin - 100 % a guarantee.

You know, I here too sometimes do not like sergi... Then I or do not put on an ear ring in general, or I put on such small imperceptible carnations. They interfere with that holes of a thricket and not so irritate me

To stati who nibud collided or faced with that that without ear rings ears grow?

Certainly collided or faced with it or this! It is natural process... Without ear rings a maximum it is possible to resemble 3-4 days. Further a hole start to grow. I somehow had a case: sergi did not wear one and a half week. Then as began to put on - mum dear or expensive.... It is such pain... At once the sanies have gone, a blood... Unpleasantly, very unpleasantly... Has hardly inserted sergi...

Better before to not reach...

Lola
11.06.2005, 05:35
Ear rings can be looked very fine. But it is necessary to be able to select them (on job - one, on a party - others...).

But, to tell the truth, at me never appeared desires to pierce ears. Why - I do not know.

sinoptik
12.06.2005, 14:34
I cannot tell or say, that very strongly I like ear rings, but I go with them always, not removing or not taking out. Has pierced too 12 years ago and since mum has presented gold carnations-chains, a burden, not removing or not taking out. Even has fastened nodules on the extremities or ends, and that some times nearly has not lost.

And here at my ears feature - they accept only gold, even from silver inflame, hurt and are scratched.

zaplatkina
14.06.2005, 00:50
I very much like to wear sergi. A burden constantly - only gold. I remove or I take out only in a sauna. The truth all of them time one and the same. If a variety that is necessary pass sergi from any other metal. But it - only for 1 evening. If is longer - that ears hurt. That dyrochki can zarasti, is the fact. But can and not zarasti. On what it depends - I do not know.

I with such work was typed or collected boldness to pierce ears, so-that to give them zarasti to me even in a head does not come.

anutka-net
14.06.2005, 18:41
To me too like sergi. Correctly picked up, they not only are an ornament, but also can distract attention from the form of the face. I the large face, and very much have greater or big rings- or any other greater or big. Also it is pleasant accurate carnations - with the taken away hair or a boyish hairstyle are looked superb!

The only thing that is not pleasant - sergi which type I wore babaushka, I can not describe, but them at once it is visible. On young girls are not looked at all!

Oleg S
15.06.2005, 16:06
Certainly, ando to leave holes! There you look or see - want - in ear rings, want - without ear rings will go! That here to think! At me too holes grew - too pierced. No trouble. But it is valid - beautifully.

Also it agree, that fashionable now rings frame illusion of a long neck and visually extend the face.

cell
17.06.2005, 07:45
In the seventh class it was necessary to pierce ears. It was necessary because the sister studied at that time on parikmahersih courses and has decided to get the hand on me. Has made super the short hairstyle, well formulated or uniform malchik.a business was before September, first. The new class, new people. I am awful rastroilas, That me can accept for the boy. Therefore has found the decision to pierce ears. On first of September on a ruler with a new hairstyle and carnations in ears I was irresistable

Has then put on gold ringlets and and I do not remove or I take out, at all I do not notice, that they on me. And still why that except for gold of anything I can not wear. Ears to hurt or be ill;be sick begin. WELL silver as a last resort.

Munjasha
18.06.2005, 00:31
I have pierced ears only in 16 years after parents longly and persistently about it or this asked me... And I bojaljas very much.. Thought it will be sick

And now I am very glad to quickly thricket... To me very much to like sergi to wear massive... naprmer a dark golf and bright sergi and more any aksesuarov... To me to like...

nextok
19.06.2005, 03:44
For me sergi is an inseparable part of my style though I have pierced ears only in it or this to year (stremno was) and that after the sister - all over again in interior has resulted or brought it or her, as the guinea pig. And now myself without them I can not already present, I wear different ringlets in ears, it is looked very much prikolno, and I continue to pierce to myself additional holes, already a cartilage has reached... Mum, certainly, in a shock

luara
19.06.2005, 09:11
Oobozhaju ear rings, and in general any trinkets: both ringlets, and bracelets, about on a neck any chicken-feed... Necessarily I put on all it kindly both job, and for the evening, and it is simple to jeans with a vest - respective kolyora and style, naturally. I collect ornaments from different cities, uzho it is a lot of!

Elb
21.06.2005, 02:32
Ears has pierced in 29 years, even it is a shame to admit. First perceived them as an ornament, and has now got used to them, I do not pay attention. I do not remove or take out them, gold unique while, and somehow simple to wear it would not be desirable already.

svetar
22.06.2005, 03:51
As to the designer of clothes, to me very much like sergi, still and as successful addition to a suit. Though clip-on earrings or clips are worse than nothing...

MMS
22.06.2005, 05:10
As to the designer of clothes, to me very much like sergi, still and as successful addition to a suit. Though clip-on earrings or clips are worse than nothing...

Really now somebody wears clip-on earrings or clips? It seemed to me, that them and do not sell now.

KOMSOMOL
23.06.2005, 06:04
Before putting on sergi after a break, it was necessary to wipe both ears, and handles seryog peroxide of Hydrogenium. Then ears hurt very few or not enough;very poorly time - I and itself so I do or make, and on a daughter I practise.

Also I wipe, if I dress costume jewellery - on all metals, except for gold and platinum, at me an allergy. As much as possible I can wear costume jewellery within day, then ears swell, hurt... Only by peroxide in such cases also I am rescueed or saved;salvaged.

Valerianov
24.06.2005, 23:01
First time to me was pierced with ears in 10 years (successfully). In 14 I have decided to pierce the right ear in two places. Pierced this time from a pistol. Healed all very longly, punctures were unsuccessful, in one place the cartilage has been touched. Punctures constantly hurted or were ill;were sick also any processing did not rescue or save;salvage me from this horror. Having tormented by years five (here in fact, young was, obstinate %)), I have given all up as a bad job and holes of safely thricket. There was it for a long time, but traces from punctures are all the same visible.

In general ear rings very much I like, at me them much, I change under each order, but always I remove or I take out for the night.

marb
26.06.2005, 02:06
And at me such problem. Is sergi, beautiful. Silver, but at them a pin (that is immediate snutri an ear) little bit more thickly, than at my usual sereg. So I these or it totstye cannot wear two hours more longly - ears inflame. What to do or make?