PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Spray-on Tan

Alex T
11.02.2005, 20:05
Who did or made, share impressions, pliz!

upi
19.02.2005, 02:09
First and last time did or made 11 years ago. Has bought or purchased the cheapest, to try or taste. Was as a tiger, in strias. And then has still started to grow bare pieces. But it is harmless to a skin. Now speak that there are very good sprays.

Minin
22.02.2005, 02:57
First and last time did or made 11 years ago. Has bought or purchased the cheapest, to try or taste. Was as a tiger, in strias. And then has still started to grow bare pieces. But it is harmless to a skin. Now speak that there are very good sprays.

You cannot do or make it or him itself. Its or his machine or car does or makes, in interior. I do not speak about self-. I can is wrong it or him I name? You not the first who so reacts.

Iraida
25.02.2005, 15:13

You cannot do or make it or him itself. Its or his machine or car does or makes, in interior. I do not speak about self-. I can is wrong it or him I name? You not the first who so reacts.

Yes, is such kabinki, $15 for a session. You come, you undress, and on you a wall of a paint obruzhivaetsja, in front and behind. It is similar to a flusher of the machine or car.

Anna6
28.02.2005, 23:05
There is there no wall of a paint. It is the most thin dust, on a skin at all it is not felt, when spray. And when you leave it is necessary to erase from yourself very little.

The son
04.03.2005, 01:37
There Is there no wall of a paint. It is the most thin dust, on a skin at all it is not felt, when spray. And when you leave it is necessary to erase from yourself very little.

I there was not. To me so told. Try or taste certainly if you want. But in my opinion at you a skin by nature with golden outflow.

Nilling
12.03.2005, 02:51
There Is there no wall of a paint. It is the most thin dust, on a skin at all it is not felt, when spray. And when you leave it is necessary to erase from yourself very little.

I there was not. To me so told. Try or taste certainly if you want. But in my opinion at you a skin by nature with golden outflow.

Couples to you not that have told or said. I there was already. It was pleasant to me, has come into interior, in 10 minutes has left. But still it would be desirable to hear responses.

shar
25.03.2005, 01:21
Couples to you not that have told or said. I there was already. It was pleasant to me, has come into interior, in 10 minutes has left. But still it would be desirable to hear responses.

How it passes or takes place all? To you prompt what shade to you will go more, or to all one give?

Alexander 29
07.04.2005, 18:17
There 3 levela, I have made 2, but it was necessary the third. So ka I was first time, to me have shown DVD as it is necessary to do or make all. You undress, you come in kabinku, you dress shapochku on hair, you press there a button and you obdaet mist, spray a paint, 14 sec, then povorazhivaeshsja back and through 10 sec again you obdaet this piece. You leave there and then, you are wiped off by a towel, you put on and you leave, in approximately hour 4 she begins projavljatsja.

Liudmila
13.04.2005, 13:43
Oh, et you about sunburn that-??? I tozh want!!! Well- tell more in detail where such miracle do or make...

Anton Levin
22.04.2005, 17:40
SUGAH, and on the face too?

Yulia_K
11.05.2005, 09:10
SUGAH, and you are happy or enough?

How it is washed off then? Whether it is in regular intervals shown?

And the provisional price what??

ulitka
15.05.2005, 13:33
There 3 levela, I have made 2, but it was necessary the third. So ka I was first time, to me have shown DVD as it is necessary to do or make all. You undress, you come in kabinku, you dress shapochku on hair, you press there a button and you obdaet mist, spray a paint, 14 sec, then povorazhivaeshsja back and through 10 sec again you obdaet this piece. You leave there and then, you are wiped off by a towel, you put on and you leave, in approximately hour 4 she begins projavljatsja.

And sunburn will not turn out rough from that that by a towel are wiped?

And how he will descend or go - gradually, or pieces?

zheka
10.06.2005, 18:28
SUGAH, and you are happy or enough?

How it is washed off then? Whether it is in regular intervals shown?

And the provisional price what??

It do or make in sun decks. While it is happy or enough. As there you cost or stand naked, it is necessary to rise in a correct pose, but in DVD tell and show as in regular intervals on all body sunburn, the face, ears, all is opened or open, there shapochku give for hair. To be wiped after it is necessary, that on clothes the paint has not got, but she actually colorless, is shown later. If all you will make correctly (to remove or take off clothes, ornaments that there were no lines) will be in regular intervals. At us costs or stands $25 a session, or 2 sessions for $40. I have taken 2 sessions. Did or made on Friday. While nothing is washed off, but I still, the truth, on days off on a beach sunbathed, therefore already there are lines from a bathing suit. To me have told or said, that will keep week, but also have still told or said, that after he descends or goes, there is a yellowish shade from it or him which too then descends or goes. I while it or this do not see anything, and I shall not see probably, but it would be desirable to learn or find out from those who already through it has passed or has taken place.

Rose
05.08.2005, 08:57

And sunburn will not turn out rough from that that by a towel are wiped?

And how he will descend or go - gradually, or pieces?

And on what this all is based or founded;established??? I, here, about sugar trosnik heard... It not that?