PDA

Просмотр полной версии : CONTENTS of YOUR REFRIGERATION CABINET or AS we eat

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4

moogle
07.06.2005, 05:24
Has decided to open temku connected with our delivery, here it is possible to discuss your ration as you hold the form and what products you use, your daily ration I Shall begin with myself

1 morning I eat a sandwich which structure it hlebtsy, a salad leaf or sheet, cucumbers and tomatoes, I wash down with natural juice (Niko or RIch) and more in the last vrjamja have taken a great interest mjusljami with fruit and cereals, it simply very much is very tasty or delicious and I think it is useful, I eat them with yoghurt

2 for a dinner a plate of macaroni (it is already proved what is it meal does not harm to a figure if is moderately) again with a sandwich, well then I go to drink tea with without Saccharum only with honey

3 I still have a mid-morning snack on which I drink drinking yoghurt and I eat mjusli (is mjusli in road, they as rods)

4 supper at me it zharennaja a fish, very much I like, well there snovo chaek, and there already all... Any more I do not eat

And at you as?

sergweb
07.06.2005, 12:13
At me it is far from an ideal!!!

1) a breakfast (hours per 7 mornings)-as corrected too boutiques, but certainly ?NOy??NN-to kolbaskoj or cheese (if I shall eat hlebtsy and pomidorku up to the extremity or end of the first lecture I shall not live, let alone two-three lectures!!!!)

2) tipo a dinner (at 12-14) basically this reception of peep at me passes or takes place in universiteteb usually I eat soup, all is necessary and zhidenkogo... inogoda I take that nibud with myself from the house (cookies, or salatik what-string...)

3) a mid-morning snack or skore a supper (it depends, basically it it is my last prijm nutrition) at my place after serious educational day!!!! (hours per 5-6 evenings) it as a rule a holiday of a stomach or belly!!!! I eat necessarily that nibud from meat or a fish, garnirchik (I like rice) well and salatik (while there are tomatoes, cucumbers, I eat them, well and in the winter morkovka, a beet or that a string of type vinegretika)

4) the present or true supper (happens seldom) basically simply the seagull I shall have a drink with cookies, well or jogrt I shall eat if girl-friends on a visit will run (that in a hostel happens rather often!)

scared
08.06.2005, 03:43
Breakfast:

Mjusli with milk (with yoghurt not och. nra.), Tea or coffee with a sandwich (with kolbaskoj and cheese in one) or cookies.

Dinner:

Soup (if has prepared for it or him), on the second either macaroni or a potato with what nibud meat. Juice or tea or lemonade.

Mid-morning snack: Tea with hot sandwiches and something from fruit or yoghurt.

: Or zharenye vegetables (zamorozhenye such in packings) or Mjusli, sometimes happens Kuroka a grill with garnirchikom either, or, or looking that I shall prepare.

On a diet I do not sit.

Matt
08.06.2005, 14:42
It is necessary, you have a separation into a breakfast, a dinner and a supper?

I here eat as it is necessary and certain time for reception of nutrition is not present, especially if to consider, that I an owl and the basic holiday of a stomach or belly am necessary zapolnoch. What exactly to eat - I do not reflect. In fact there is a nutrition which sings: " eat me, I useful, I am necessary to you! " And harmful nutrition which ourselves we want, we eat, we eat and we can not stop! Therefore more often the voice harmful interrupts a voice singing.

Elena236
08.06.2005, 19:01
And I have not breakfast at all, then a dinner.. That it is necessary, and a supper certainly hot well and then... Evening of dragging frukto vegetables from a refrigeration cabinet

Aja
09.06.2005, 04:14
In everyday lives

Breakfast

Coffee with milk, 2 finkrispa (or a slice of low-calorie bread) with cheese and a ham

2 Breakfast

Coffee with milk, 2 slices of cookies "Morning" a/roll/in general of anything

Dinner

Now 1 +1 kolrabi/natural yoghurt with addition mjusli

Mint cha

Mid-morning snack

Mint tea/coffee, sometimes with a candy

Supper

2 fritters with rice and a liver/2i?????a with cottage cheese/oaON???/cottage cheese with fermented baked milk

Fruit

After trenki

Probably cottage cheese

Motor
09.06.2005, 07:15
Karaul Tak i pomeret nedolgo s vashey edoy

A esli chestno, to zaviduyu

pbx
10.06.2005, 00:03
The Breakfast:

Mjusli with milk (with yoghurt not och. nra.), Tea or coffee with a sandwich (with kolbaskoj and cheese in one) or cookies.

Dinner:

Soup (if has prepared for it or him), on the second either macaroni or a potato with what nibud meat. Juice or tea or lemonade.

Mid-morning snack: Tea with hot sandwiches and something from fruit or yoghurt.

: Or zharenye vegetables (zamorozhenye such in packings) or Mjusli, sometimes happens Kuroka a grill with garnirchikom either, or, or looking that I shall prepare.

It is direct as from me wrote, only the supper will be more dense. For a supper necessarily meat or a fish with a garnish. Pel'menis seldom.

Olgammm
10.06.2005, 12:53
The present or true supper (happens seldom) basically simply the seagull I shall have a drink with cookies, well or jogrt I shall eat if girl-friends on a visit will run (that in a hostel happens rather often!)

Open Company, " Faina, you remember days gold? "... Obshchazhnaja a life, it yes... Typical conversation in a corridor:

- Come on a visit!

- And at you tea is?

- Is.

- And Saccharum?

- And Saccharum!

- And bread WHITE is?

- IS!!!

- Then we shall go!

Yes.... Razvodnaja vermicelli, sausages not on weight, and on the bill, soups from everything, that under an arm or a hand will get, holidays on the occasion of transfers from parents... But it is cheerful.

On a subject:

BREAKFAST: coffee with milk, cottage cheese, yoghurt and all in such spirit

AT JOB: coffee, the daddy pechenok

DINNER: salad, a porridge or soup, any kotletka or a small fish

SUPPER: cheese, a ham, mushrooms, fruit and other snack on pair with the husband and vprikusku with the TV.

Christine
10.06.2005, 19:13
Breakfast:

Before it or him was not absolutely, last time has learned to have breakfast!

The tea, two butera - finkrips (or drgie hlebtsy) with a pate or cheese. Cottage cheese or yoghurt.

Dinner:

Salad, juice (or tea).

If I eat at office, an apple (or dr fruit), yoghurt, cheese.

Supper:

Salad from vegetables, a hen, a fish or dr. Meat (only not zharennoe), tea.

Fruit ().

It is an ideal ration of the simple working day!

TSuj
10.06.2005, 21:41
Hm the Breakfast: usually something milk or dairy, cottage cheese, cheesecakes, sometimes porridges vsjaike (porridge, a buckwheat cereal with milk) + coffee (necessarily), an apple (till a breakfast), sometimes pechenjushka any

Dinner: feed us at office. Soup + salad + meat/fish + tea green with a lemon

Supper: uh, the most serious part as zhor usually wakes up in the evening of the house. Usually salad + meat/fish, sometimes brings: pechenjushki there different, pirozhenoe.... nenavizhe itself for this delicacy.

Plus at office: tea/coffee/water, yoghurt after a dinner. Here actually and all

boris d
11.06.2005, 02:51
If I ate as Idigidra, yes if and as two Idigidry, hardly from me that remains

I like to attempt. All conscious life was cachectic for what very much regretted. And I have learned to eat last year well (and the main thing - under the schedule!), that has added to me desired ten in kg

So,

Breakfast, 9.30:

Green tea without Saccharum, porridge Bystrov on water.

Dinner, 12.30:

Salatik (sometimes), supchik any, a fish, meat or the chicken with a garnish (usually potato), juice, fruit.

Mid-morning snack, 17.00:

Green tea without Saccharum, a batch (cheesecakes or a baked pudding)

Supper, late night

The boiled rice without salt and butters or oils, to it or him;them something chicken, meat or fish, stewed vegetables or salad. Green tea without Saccharum with something vkusnenkim - a cake or candies

oscar
11.06.2005, 08:45
Excess weight is not present (on the contrary kilogramchika 2 it is necessary to type or collect... It is not necessary any more, at me small fluctuations of weight)

Morning - 8-00 ch. Porridge on water with a droplet of honey/jam (mnooogo years it or her I eat - has got used), tea with honey

At job 10-00 ch. Coffee with milk (1 time in 2 weeks I can pechenenku seldom eat or a pie with jam)

Dinner at 14-00 ch. Salad-soup-second (feed at office, but the second not always I take meat I eat seldom, and at us often meat dishes, here today without the second)

At job of 3-4 more times I drink tea green/grassy or mate.. Without vkusnostej

Supper 19-00 ch. At home... I eat, that I want... A porridge milk or dairy/small fish/?a?O?. Vegetables/cheeses/fruit/teas... Sometimes I have not supper

21-00/22-00 ch. Yogurt...

ludmila
11.06.2005, 14:52
I eat everything, that I want. To lose already for a long time there is nothing

holms
12.06.2005, 07:21

And to try to restore prezhneee or even to improve?

natabalu
12.06.2005, 21:45

Similarly. To lose more correctly is that, but not so that and would be desirable, when it is so much vkustnogo.

Nasibullina
13.06.2005, 12:50
Uh you! What, you girls, all strict!!!! Moreover and precisely know that yesterday, today tomorrow fur-trees or will be........

I so am direct and I shall not think at once, that I eat.

Well the breakfast is easier in total than something cold and tea, for example, any -yoghurt, plus of a berry fruit, or Mjusli with yogurt, or a baked pudding cottage cheese. If yesterday the holiday was, also a cake I can remained to have breakfast, sandwiches of all kinds I do not like, but if there is nothing more, also them I can eat. But all taki I prefer something kislo milk or dairy, more or less useful....

With a dinner, too it is not complex or difficult - more often vsegog different soups-borshches, or vegetable to a horn, any vegetables tushennye. More shortly, something zhidenkoe therefore as the daughter nashcha now with us has always dinner, here and I watch or I keep up an eutrophy of all family

And here with a supper - sentry!!!! Here such raznobrot, what even is terrible to admit. Everything, on what has pulled, we eat. And even pancakes at this time of night. A unique constancy - I try to do or make every day by a supper salad of fresh vegetables.

And that the most serious, that to me, and now and (razbalovala I it or him) a variety in meal is necessary to the husband, not that that every day dainties submit, we and kartoshechku with pickles with pleasure treskaem but if I all the week long only mjusljami shall have breakfast I from melancholy shall be hung up

Green
13.06.2005, 20:47

Idigidra too liked in due time pohamjachit and nazhrala 80 kg by 20 years. And therefore it was necessary to force the organism up to 61 kg for the present moment. But it has led to retardation of a metabolism, therefore it is more to me simply is it is impossible, differently again raspolzus. And at me and so still zhirka it is enough on a body.

svetlana_r
13.06.2005, 22:56

Idigidra too liked in due time pohamjachit and nazhrala 80 kg by 20 years. And therefore it was necessary to force the organism up to 61 kg for the present moment. But it has led to retardation of a metabolism, therefore it is more to me simply is it is impossible, differently again raspolzus. And at me and so still zhirka it is enough on a body.

I have not understood, the diet has led to retardation of a metabolism?

Andreyd206
14.06.2005, 03:15

I have not understood, the diet has led to retardation of a metabolism?

When I grew thin, did or made attempts more correctly, it was 10 years ago when there was still no information. That is why rigid diets undertook, the weight was quickly dumped or reset and also then again accrued or increased. In the general or common years for 5 has ruined it or him finally. Any campaign on a visit turned around a set of weight of 2-3 kg.

It now when became clever in this plan, I already know, as as it is necessary to do or make, I can eat everything, that I shall want. And any campaign on a visit will not cause or call a set of kg irrespective of, how much I naela and have drunk.

Ljuminitsa
14.06.2005, 14:47
Breakfast: coffee with milk bolshaaaja a cup, cottage cheese skim with fresh berries (when is), or with defrozen (winter)

Job: 1 - 1,5 litres mineralki, or an admixture of juice with minenralkoj

Dinner: Vegetables crude, a garnish vegetable, rice (rizotto), sometimes under mood a small slice of meat or a hen, or a potato with tsatsiki, juice

Supper (till 19 o'clock) fruit, or tea with butterom (bread from bran, a salad leaf or sheet, chicken grudinka - it is rare), or yoghurt

Sometimes I afford chtonit sladenkoe. Even less often - a glass of wine with cheese.

My life - a tin!

I eat in a similar way since January, 1st, 2000. Has dumped or reset 10 kg and I am this weight, more than any diets. Sports only for maintenance of the form - 1-2 times a week.

Mortyr
14.06.2005, 17:15
Exceptions happen (that people that have not thought)!

All we cheloveki!!!

But I try to not abuse, if you type or collect even a little, then very slowly and difficultly to dump or reset!

Charming
15.06.2005, 08:42
Well all such different, is interesting so Someone vlegkuju affords vareniki for a supper, and to him speak - oh, you so eat a little!!! And someone is perfect or absolute without the reason (in my opinion) refuses to itself in cheese and a spaghetti! interesnaaaaaaaaa

hjklpoiuy
15.06.2005, 23:54
All we such different! And I now should recover, and that I too harmonous, I do not know as well as to eat that weight to type or collect nazhiratsja like not ohoto, but to type or collect weight it is necessary

Elena Sergeevna
16.06.2005, 09:42
Well all such different, is interesting so Someone vlegkuju affords vareniki for a supper, and to him speak - oh, you so eat a little!!! And someone is perfect or absolute without the reason (in my opinion) refuses to itself in cheese and a spaghetti! interesnaaaaaaaaa

Well in fact we also are different!

With the years the metabolism is slowed down, and even if eat as much, how much and earlier, on the sly you type or collect weight!

On itself has checked up, 10 kg and + 2-3 clothing sizes were little by little typed or collected.

Therefore it is necessary to choose, that it is more important.

It does not mean, that I at all do not afford anything vkusnenkogo, simply less often and it is less. Thus I convince myself, that I limit myself from love to me, precious! Helps or assists!