PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Your description of the beautiful girl

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4

vivere
27.02.2005, 15:09
Here mine: harmonous, tightened, long hair, thin features, a beautiful equal teeth, and necessarily eyes should be nonempty

terra
01.03.2005, 04:13
All listed plus a beautiful timbre of a voice (on me, it it is better low) and stylish clothes

And in general, similar temok recently has much divorced (without insults)

Zina Merz
01.03.2005, 11:00
All listed plus a beautiful timbre of a voice (on me, it it is better low) and stylish clothes

Correctly, in fact it is questions of beauty

Leksus
03.03.2005, 05:13

From it or her should vejat accuracy

mr-who
03.03.2005, 20:55
Foolish question.

Beauty to describe it is impossible neither color, nor the sizes, neither length of hair and fingernails or nails, nor everyones there "tense-tightened".

cherry@fosta.ge
04.03.2005, 20:22
The Foolish question.

Beauty to describe it is impossible neither color, nor the sizes, neither length of hair and fingernails or nails, nor everyones there "tense-tightened".

It was obligatory to insert the first offer? Why at once foolish? Shortcuts to hang up To describe it is possible, only to be able is necessary to put into it words. I for example have what that an image in a head I and has written that has come to a head. Certainly, I do not approve or confirm that the beauty is the certain length or color of hair. It only my representation about the beautiful girl. And fingernails or nails that here in general and?

Everyones there "tense-tightened" - and that you had it in view of?

monky2004
06.03.2005, 13:36
Et I

kitten
08.03.2005, 05:16
I consider or count still necessarily there should be a good manicure and a pedicure! Here I when see devushku-a beauty. It is dressed with taste, the good make up a hairdress, and fingernails or nails obgryzany or is peeled a varnish, all.... At once disgust. There is a sensation affected krastoty for a kind and in soul or douche not well-groomed zamuhryshka! And taste too should prisutstovat!

Irina Tishchenko
08.03.2005, 16:12
Well-groomed and stylish

The loony
10.03.2005, 07:55
Here my ideal: long hair, greater or big expressive eyes, chubby labiums, not necessarily thin, but harmonous and proportsianalnaja, well-groomed, stylish, fashionable and with rich soul. Can and much but as is.

Asalina
10.03.2005, 14:07
Here my ideal: long hair, greater or big expressive eyes, chubby labiums, not necessarily thin, but harmonous and proportsianalnaja, well-groomed, stylish, fashionable and with rich soul. Can and much but as is.

And how rich soul to consider or examine at first sight? A technique will not prompt, it would be very interesting.

SAVA
10.03.2005, 15:01

And how rich soul to consider or examine at first sight? A technique will not prompt, it would be very interesting.

About the first or not the first view in fact it was not spoken, the question was IN GENERAL about the beautiful girl..

Ydun@yandex.ru
12.03.2005, 11:07
Uhozhennost, style, a highlight

vilma
13.03.2005, 13:20

And why at first sight

Feodor Vl
13.03.2005, 16:34
And why at first sight

Well, not at first sight. How it or her to consider or examine, to soul or douche rich? How she is reflected in appearance?

Olga To
14.03.2005, 02:33
And why at first sight

Well, not at first sight. How it or her to consider or examine, to soul or douche rich? How she is reflected in appearance?

Read through still time the name temmy: your description of the beautiful girl. The description not only includes appearance in itself. And in general, that you to words prideraetes?

P.S. You would look narrowly at people would notice that a private world of the person more closely or attentively, is reflected in its/her or his/its;his/her;his/it appearance: on an example in opinion of, a look, the same clothes and style.

lenchik
16.03.2005, 01:40
Read through still time the name temmy: your description of the beautiful girl. The description not only includes appearance in itself. And in general, that you to words prideraetes?

P.S. You would look narrowly at people would notice that a private world of the person more closely or attentively, is reflected in its/her or his/its;his/her;his/it appearance: on an example in opinion of, a look, the same clothes and style.

Already and to ask it is impossible, at once accuse of captiousness. The private world on appearance is expressed, I do not argue... Here only it was interesting to me, that you it is concrete in view of have. Thanks, have satisfied curiosity.

boss-ju
18.03.2005, 09:04
Ljalja.ja in offtop you have already arrived from Czechia or did not leave yet?? In general you for a long time did not read how are you doing?

Stefka
18.03.2005, 14:17
Ljalja.ja in offtop you have already arrived from Czechia or did not leave yet?? In general you for a long time did not read how are you doing?

Greetings, Lotos. It is pleasant to see the pleasant person here. I did not leave, in it or this to year at me all rest by a copper basin was covered, unfortunately huge. And itself as?

Konstantin
19.03.2005, 10:16
I have arrived to Friday from the Vein.. I can not tell or say, that has well spent time, went with the classmate and as it has appeared Oooochen sluggish.. At it or her the principle of 9 evenings-all bainki is time.. Voobshchem only time was possible to pull out it or her on excursion on evening city (and that because has been planned in the program).. And from the city very pleasant impressions..

ferd
20.03.2005, 15:07
I have arrived to Friday from the Vein.. I can not tell or say, that has well spent time, went with the classmate and as it has appeared Oooochen sluggish.. At it or her the principle of 9 evenings-all bainki is time.. Voobshchem only time was possible to pull out it or her on excursion on evening city (and that because has been planned in the program).. And from the city very pleasant impressions..

I sympathize, I do not like "serious" people. And photos are? Or me in rest to glance?

sd000701
20.03.2005, 20:32
nea.. Photos will not be We have agreed, that I take the chamber and she fotik.. I have noticed if itself business I shall not undertake, all sikos-?a will go.. voobshchem it or her "plenochnik" half of photos has lit, the part as though is cut (half one photos, half another in one staff).. A chicken-feed in a word..

Z-Love
21.03.2005, 07:36
nea.. Photos will not be We have agreed, that I take the chamber and she fotik.. I have noticed if itself business I shall not undertake, all sikos-?a will go.. voobshchem it or her "plenochnik" half of photos has lit, the part as though is cut (half one photos, half another in one staff).. A chicken-feed in a word..

That is a pity as. At the Vein to look or see though on photos it would be healthy.

Good, it is necessary though on question to respond, and that zafludim a subject)).

The beautiful girl for me - well-groomed, stylish, with classically correct features. I do not like such laughers with nosikami-OO, they for me are lovely, no more. A beauty I can name Jeanne Friske while anybody is more on mind or wit does not go, and this, perhaps, for me an ideal. Strong personalities whom so simply you will not solve like in which much all is added. Mysteriousness any, an intrigue - indispensable attribute of a beauty.

angara
21.03.2005, 14:36
For me the beauty consists in the following. First of all expressive eyes (but a view not silly and not trite). The length of hair - any if only below "penalty", color - has no value or meaning;importance, uhozhennost is obligatory, important originality of a hairdress. The Fashion any, if only not mixture incompatible - though sports, though classical, though glamurnyj. A beautiful figure (but it is not obligatory 90/60/90) without a cellulitis!!! Well here actually and all.

Olga
22.03.2005, 22:17
- A harmonous figure

- An ideal make up

- Well-groomed arms or hand

- Healthy sijajushchaja a skin

- Long well-groomed hair

- Sometimes sunburn