PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Terrible boring after an epilation wax. What to do or make???

skifcom2005
08.04.2005, 15:43
People, prompt!!

I should be convinced urgently, what not I one such, that such problems exist also they are treated

More shortly, has the day before yesterday brought me in this f... Interior where has made voskovyuju an epilation. For the first time. Before other methods tried or tasted. More shortly, legs or foots and axillas ok, and bikini a nightmare. Mozh I certainly, idiotka in lush poperlas early (yesterday since morning, has passed or has taken place hours 12, but I without soap). More shortly, all area red and white small pustules... This all in a zone of bikini.. Horror!!!

And tomorrow I fly or treat on the sea to the friend

Was at the dermatologist, something is a lot of and about what has told or said, any lotions has advised.

Mozh who passed or took place through it, how long it does not pass or take place???

I on the sea shall bathe, and this aunt has told or said to not wet... cho to do or make taaa??

21.04.2005, 02:57
And if a usual children's Soviet dusting powder, what Talcum with Zincum? Is in each drugstore, dries mucks well. Well and then the sun will complete business of drying, podkoptite on the sun it is a little, all this promotes podsushke.

If certainly at you there not kriminal what that......

tip911
12.05.2005, 01:50
I on the sea shall bathe, and this aunt has told or said to not wet... cho to do or make taaa??

To wet it is impossible in the first day

And on the sea itself will pass or take place for a day - it is checked up

Salty water and the sun - the best agent

EkaterinaD
30.05.2005, 14:21
Calendulae to make and sit in tazike this place or if is not present suhoj-tincture to dissolve as for a gargle gorla-on a glass a teaspoon

denze
16.06.2005, 16:17
The cream rescuer is on sale in drugstores is called. Very well helps or assists from any borings. At me too the similar chicken-feed was after a wax epilation. Now I use the rescuer there are no borings.

sefti@rol.ru
21.06.2005, 00:45
Once was such, after an epilation the unfamiliar master

Almost all has passed or has taken place for a night, was smeared with an agent from spots Zinerit, is on sale in drugstores, there is in district 200-250 rbl.

Natka
27.06.2005, 11:10
Oh... Have slightly calmed... I too it or this, on the letter.. Has smeared... Has passed or has taken place hour, is not better yet..

Me the fact of a boring frightens not, and that it with white pustules... At you too so was? The doctor has told or said, that means has brought something I there (douche, a towel, its or his horse-radish knows, pores that have been expanded)

Pustules that will quickly leave???

aleba
28.06.2005, 21:40
Well here at me pryshchiki any from Zinerita pass or take place for a night, I do not know, how will be at you

Kotenochek
29.06.2005, 11:45
I was helped or assisted by gel of an aloe.

weekend
03.07.2005, 02:15
Scarlet, fresh. To wash out a leaf or sheet (such, that more thickly). To cut lengthways, soskresti gel and plentifully to put or render on a pure or clean skin. To leave for the night. (alcohol only this place do not rub, will be worse.)

It is possible to make Calendulae (item l. On a floor of a glass) to make 20-30 minutes and cold tea leaves to wipe.

Ointment with Calendulae mona, but that on a water basis and a minimum of 10 % of an extract.

MURENA69
07.07.2005, 06:12
The best agent which is familiar to me, it loson Tend Skin.

Helps or Assists to consult with all problems connected with shaving and an epilation.

Toko it or he cannot be applied at presence of an allergy on Aspirinum.

mans
11.07.2005, 00:43
, And where bought?

Downpour
16.07.2005, 22:22
In America:

www.sephora.com

Or in beauty salons

In Russia too is:

http: // www.kreativ.nu/orly.html

http: // www.parfumorly.ru/orly.htm

kav
18.07.2005, 07:06
Thanks

EVSU
21.07.2005, 09:32
, pozhalusta.

Descended or Went on these sites which itself has given, and the first to me somehow not so.

The second has seemed to more convincing. There and the description detailed good.

(The attitude or relation to one of them I have no)

In general a unique agent.

Dnis
31.07.2005, 05:54
In general a unique agent.

Objazatelno shall try or taste, because after to have a shave at me practically always a boring in a zone of bikini, it is looked inaccuratly.

Karolina
02.08.2005, 02:02
And here at me other awful problem - grow voloski. And skraby do not help or assist. Horror simply. And as I understand, such at many and decisions are not present. (((((

koesa@suomi24.f
02.08.2005, 04:00
, Esteem the description losona Tend Skin at the very bottom of page:

http: // www.parfumorly.ru/orly.htm

_
02.08.2005, 06:23
Thanks, I shall try or taste.