PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to delete hair?

Masha-1
22.05.2005, 14:52
Has come to conclusion, that it is necessary to consult to a female half of society. Girls how you delete hair in the field of bikini? At me a continuous flour or torment, such the boring is constant, the skin becomes red, inflamed, with pimples. It can that I use the machine tool. Share, who as copes with this problem.

tol
25.05.2005, 19:14
Wax try or taste (the truth voloski mogit to grow) but on longly suffices

AS
29.05.2005, 10:02
Ways dofiga - creams, a depilator, wax, etc., but all the same to try or taste it is necessary most... Something approaches or suits Someone, someone is not present...

KuKu
30.05.2005, 20:04
I too use the machine tool, and at me too awful razzhrozhenie.... How to get rid I do not know. Tried agents posde to have a shave different.... Helps or assists a little, but also only. To refuse the machine tool I do not want, who can will prompt any agents from it or this razdrozhenija...

Linzy
31.05.2005, 15:44
Earlier shaved with the machine tool, there was a boring, especially when hair started to grow. Now I use a depilator, after - I grease losonom for a body. And all about " kej!

LDW
02.06.2005, 00:48
Now I use a depilator, after - I grease losonom for a body. And all about " kej!

You electric mean?

Alexander Andri
05.06.2005, 02:59
Now I use a depilator, after - I grease losonom for a body. And all about " kej!

You electric mean?

And is still any?

multimedia
06.06.2005, 12:13
Here at me tazhe a problem. A depilator - is not present, it Too painfully once has started to try or taste - even more boring has gone. With a cream bezbolezneno, but bothers to sit and wait for 15 minutes. So eventually I have returned to the razor. But pochitav our forum, I have understood first that I shaved incorrectly. I shaved against body height of hair, and it is necessary in a direction of body height. The boring is, but it is less.

And still any girl has given advice or council - after shaving to grease with a ball-type deodorant. Too now so I do or make razhdrazhenija less.

And how finally to get rid I do not know

Lia
10.06.2005, 00:53
And still or even, to reduce a boring, it is possible prisypat Talcum. For example, dzhonsons-

imported_
11.06.2005, 05:10
And still or even, to reduce a boring, it is possible prisypat Talcum. For example, dzhonsons-

Better prisypat a children's dusting powder! And the boring is cheap At me appears toko when hair nainajut to grow, there are red ugly pimples Here with etim niznaju what to do or make...

Arno
11.06.2005, 15:57

You electric mean?

And is still any?

Has specified because some persons so call a cream-.

On a subject: I process area of bikini a forceps. It is few boring. The only thing - voloski grow. How to avoid - probably, in any way

gedd
12.06.2005, 13:55
Sona

On a subject: I process area of bikini a forceps. It is few boring. The only thing - voloski grow. How to avoid - probably, in any way

And time at you leaves much? And what time voloski do not grow, for a long time suffices? It it is necessary to have such patience, that a forceps... I Envy your patience

grigorolga
17.06.2005, 01:14
Last time I use for this purpose the machine for a hairstyle. Different regimens allow such navoroty and landscapes there to manufacture and - any boring!

mindis
23.06.2005, 04:10

You electric mean?

Yes, with an attachment or a nozzle cooling.

axelight
26.06.2005, 21:20

You electric mean?

And is still any?

Has specified because some persons so call a cream-.

Too sometimes voloski close located to cords or crimps (labiums) I pull out a forceps.

27.06.2005, 00:04
And time at you leaves much? And what time voloski do not grow, for a long time suffices? It it is necessary to have such patience, that a forceps... I Envy your patience

I have a seat in the evening in front of the TV... Also have gone

Not so a lot of time leaves, because I delete volosiki on area of bikini, a pubis at me is simply short strizhennyj. And grow... Even neznaju... Some days-weeks... At once so with something also I shall not orient But more slowly, certainly, than after shaving or a cream.

Iriwa
29.06.2005, 18:21

I use either a children's cream or a dusting powder a nursery =)

Vadim Melnikov
02.07.2005, 07:36
Son

I Have a seat in the evening in front of the TV... Also have gone

Not so a lot of time leaves, because I delete volosiki on area of bikini, a pubis at me is simply short strizhennyj. And grow... Even neznaju... Some days-weeks... At once so with something also I shall not orient But more slowly, certainly, than after shaving or a cream.

Has tried or tasted, it is terribly sick you before plucking out by a cream grease or?

02.08.2005, 04:37
And as you on arms or hand delete hair..?

On- ento is better to do or make by a cream..