PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Goldwell who used?

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4 5

strige
04.03.2005, 05:34
Please tell about results of use of this stamp, than you uses and that at them good.?

And it is very important for me-what hair after washing soft and easy or light;mild become or dense?

(At me hair very thin also are inclined to be twisted, and so much does not approach or suit me because .-VA do or make hair as air and then in general no form on a head is present but only a dandelion any...) It would be desirable will find out Goldvell from this number or not.?

And more if to compare with motobene, that it is better.? Like it two Japanese stamps..

_
08.03.2005, 20:59
Coffee of soaps look pzhlsta

EVolkov
11.03.2005, 15:43
About shampoos I do not know, but ukladochnye agents Goldvell (I tried or tasted gel-wax and mousse) very fat and, more likely, make heavier hair.

Heard good responses about their waves and paints, but itself did not try or taste.

hoh33
14.03.2005, 03:18
Goldvell is a DM, to Japanese like only stock would belong, at least, all is made in Germany - by inscriptions on tubes.

In general Moltobene personally it is pleasant to me more. But Goldvell too I like, I take some agents which in Moltobene are not present - shampoo and a fluid for blondes of cold tones - vesch, the fluid of especially painting effect does not give, but he fine stacks hair, they shining or brilliant, hold the form, plus leaving or care. Shampoo vashche super, the colleague uses - the smart platinum shade, any reddishness and yellowness.

Shampoo soft enough, well washes out - Moltobene I with dense hair of average length should wash away more longly, and there are punctures - not up to the extremity or end was washed up and on a vertex remains such zhirnovatye places, in my opinion. It is inherent in all Japanese shampoos due to special softness of their washing basis.

Still juzaju treatment for curly hair - at Moltobene only straightening agents, nme is pleasant, greater or big differences between moltobenovskimi kondishnami and this treatment has not noticed.

Goldvellovsky Straightener to me has not gone - has given excessive volume and rigidity to hair, and here Moltobenovskaja straightening water - on the contrary, softness and poslushnost. Still from ukladochnyh tried or tasted freezing pudding - but he more likely for short hair and extreme effects.

Tonirujushchy balm - depends on color, violet gives as a result rozovinku, and here pearl - a quite good grey-ashy shade, but on not painted hair he gives grey-mouse - strashnovato

In general, IMHO - on balms-masks it is possible to save and buy or purchase Goldvell, shampoo - look on your hair, che it is necessary to them, and here ukladochnye and vodichki - clothes and manicures - are better at Moltobene for taking everyones.

vikulya@rol.ru
14.03.2005, 14:34
MANY THANKS for such exhaustive answer is simple, simple super.ja so has very well understood:-)

I already for a long time Moltobene wish to buy or purchase and would buy or purchase, the address was found already here in Kiev where, but to comparison with Moscow at us with village, nichegoshenki is not present, and only under the order .a kakzhe to reserve precisely neznaja that will approach or suit??? Here also I inquire:-)

Truth Goldvell Thanks God is:-), but now I would like Moltobene even more

And about to save on Goldvell, on how much the difference with Moltobene?

spatterdock
18.03.2005, 13:53
And Goldvell you buy in interior/specialized shop? Or in simple somewhere is?...

Maria_l
23.03.2005, 17:59
Yes pzhalsta

I about house packagings Goldvella do not know, in interior they are on sale like on 400 r. For 250 ml, about house Moltobene tozh precisely I do not know, like in ARPe 400 ml tyshchu with small rbl. I would take salonnye obemchiki, Goldvell liter shampoo manages somewhere in 21 euros, the same huge treatment - 26 euros. Suffices well so for a long time, really, bother terribly, therefore I them with whom-string divide the Fluid this magic there is something 10 or 12 euros 150 ml, and pollitrovyj - like 23. Moltobene would take half a year back 600-ml packings shampun on 20 dol., balm - 25, water - 18, clothes - 15, manicure - 25.

, Here I would advise you from Goldvella this shampoo Perfect your blonde which for cold girls you like somewhere on yellowness complained. And masochku it is possible same, and fljuidik this. And Moltobene - a sure version

A series with konskim a keratin, all my friend from it or him shokoladno was, and Meglio praise - but I did not try or taste (eh, it is difficult objat immense), from shampoo with clay och quickly color is washed away, it or him it is possible not is more often than time in two weeks, manicure too many abuse - that hair serious and so forth, though imho it or him on direct hair absolutely lishne pshikat, this agent for taming our obstinate twisted.

In interior, in simple shops che he on eyes did not come across to me.

Yes, has forgotten, I take at a discount both that, and another so the total amount will be percent or interests on 30 above. If at you is with whom to pass to Kiev, I can take Goldvell, only it is necessary to speak in advance, and with Moltobene the channel here was covered shall search still.

Inessa
25.03.2005, 07:09
Moltobene - a sure version

A series with konskim a keratin, all my friend from it or him shokoladno was, and Meglio praise-

neznaju even where and to write in Moltobene or here:-)

Spasibochki once again. It just that about what I all time thought, with konskim a keratin and Meglio. I think with this keratin does or makes hair by more resilient kakby, more elastic, correctly? Anyway, it would be desirable...

That that always I am afraid, so it when then hair friable such and mjagenkie then at me no form is present though many and like it, I so think it people with thick, dense hair, and at me with thin polchaetsja the staff from film " the prisoner of latch If " in :-)))

From Goldvella this shampoo Perfect your blonde which for cold girls you like somewhere on yellowness complained.

Yes it I shall try in a sampler nadybat, but I so have understood yellowness have appeared from Stiksovskogo balm with hennoj.hotja and colorless:-(has now ceased to use it or him

*SunShine*
30.03.2005, 17:16
Has bought or purchased both shampoo and a mask from zheltezny

That at them good to buy or purchase for dry hair?

Is like a mask for porous hair, did not try or taste?

Whether also somebody knows is at this stamp besulfatnye shampoos?

kuchapka
31.03.2005, 15:20
Helps or Assists actually?

What tone as a result???

Vyacheslav To
04.04.2005, 04:14
Very much very easy or light;mild tone is given any platinovo-., simply bright zheltezny is not present, but I only have started to use.

Nata-Li-2005
04.04.2005, 15:40
I in delight from Goldveel thanks

Kto-nibud somebody or somebody else uses this firm, tell than?

anna2
06.04.2005, 06:57
THERE there is a -string for maintenance of color?

izmuchalasja I am painted

P. Sy. And here paints at them shaking or amazing;tremendous!

Skorpiosha
08.04.2005, 08:49
And you of what color?

_1982
13.04.2005, 17:02
And about paints tell!!! I wish to try or taste. Especially for some reason involved Ilumen, but anybody distinct cannot tell anything from own experience

mutya
17.04.2005, 11:32
Here I use, to those that shampoo and a mask for blondes of cold tones Lajf blond have above advised me. Well here it is real from first time!!! (I hair melirovannye, rinse with a grass they so ryzhejujujujut) washes off all reddishness, transforms into platinum

And so there is for different colors or flowers supporting or maintaining -VA.

Me painted with paints Goldvell profess.v interior. I shall go still. There Is no reddishness then (fie 3), that the most main thing for me

And in general -VA Goldvell to me have liked (TOO FIE 3) both more Moltobene and more Lazartik and cost or stand it is much less, that too it is pleasant

vin
18.04.2005, 07:55
And in general -VA Goldvell to me have liked both more Moltobene and more Lazartik and cost or stand it is much less, that too it is pleasant

Tell, that was pleasant more than mine obazhaemyj Lazartig

It is necessary to be painted with a paint too, began to paint dark hair in color of type of coffee with milk and too nihochu reddishnesses which sometimes appears. You than painted?

Serega
22.04.2005, 20:29
... et looking where

I am painted in red. -red. But to sense from it or this....

I about Illjumen somehow wrote already. At me at former job the friend was painted with it or him. neznaju I subtleties of leaving or care after a staining and the process of a staining, but color simply persik! Bright, natural, sijajushchy... Well the miracle is simple!

Other girl is constantly clarified by their preparations. Color remarkable. Prirodnoblondinistyj. Pure or clean, without yellowness.

And how much you approximately spread for painting?

In Moscow goldvell road whose

Galina_Sh
25.04.2005, 21:43
I am painted in red

The beautician spoke me, that bright shades and platinum blond are very quickly washed off without dependence from a paint, I here was painted in cold blond earlier, but it has bothered me. And something was washed off otenok quickly, and the sister of type of mahogany so too it was quickly washed off.

Yana
28.04.2005, 06:26
On hair depends much. I do not hold a paint essentially. It is direct spit out And there is a pair girl-friends which are painted time in three months and color both was sated or saturated, and remains. Vezuka (sighs)

Are quickly washed off without dependence from a paint

vprintsipe yes, but here goldvell on heads of friends with that also has amazed or struck, that longly enough remained on the place. Here also I believe or set...

Malicious psinka
28.04.2005, 06:39
It is necessary to learn or find out how much this contentment costs or stands in Moscow

bon
01.05.2005, 22:51
It is necessary to learn or find out how much this pleasure costs or stands in Moscow

S.G.P.
05.05.2005, 13:44
And at Eljumen a principle of action not chemical, but physical.

If to her you are painted, hair become thicker. One disadvantage - is put or rendered on a -one and a half from roots. But how much or as far as to me have explained, it is possible to be painted on the hair painted by other paint that hair were one color

AH'KA
06.05.2005, 16:33
That hair become thicker

And it is possible more in detail

General
10.05.2005, 06:10
And it is possible more in detail

Yes I can not while, but I have one familiar maiden-hairdresser or -barber (and very good), living in the USA. And she from this paint in delight. Speaks, that hair of amazing beauty and quality, what is it break in a staining of hair, etc.

I shall go I shall be painted, then I shall tell.