PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pencil for labiums

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4

Miss
07.11.2004, 05:43
Girls-beauties, well ka share who than labiums leads round. Subjects such were not, and here it wanted to me to buy or purchase good karandashets.

From the experience I shall tell or say that was Dior - quite, was Iza Dora - not so, lays down komkami, was the Bourgeois - awfully dry.

Irina Kost.
24.11.2004, 11:47
I MAS.

DarkKate
01.12.2004, 10:30
Clarins and Estee Lauder (those which automatic, instead of wooden)

Nelly
03.12.2004, 05:51
Automatic LacVert with a brush! Nutrition!!! A current till now I can not understand, how there a spare slate pencil to insert.

alisa-Y???a
14.12.2004, 00:33
Native you washing, I just around of it or him circles navorachivaju!!!. I only about entu a brush have not understood - there with o the party or side a pencil and with another a brush or only with a brush to paint?

Unfortunately in our remote Peter of this firm netut. And it is a pity.

These or It 2 firms for some reason cause not explainable mistrust in me. It can female my intuition?

RayBaxter85
16.12.2004, 04:56
Ooo! Has tried great variety and has stopped on

Pupa (what with a brush)

And MAS has any attitude or relation to esti lauder?

cjdtncrfz
29.12.2004, 02:08
Will not prompt what color at you and what exactly pondravilos (softness, fastness?)

str_70
13.01.2005, 09:15
Very much poljubljaju diorovsky the pencil for labiums 783 Tuile - is firm enough to not blur, is soft enough to be visible and me has carried to find the tone completely conterminous with natural color of my labiums, only hardly more intensively.

22.01.2005, 10:48
Tatta, it is simple with force vytaskivaite a pencil, and then insert spare. And I use brushes for shadows.

OGG
01.02.2005, 09:01
Yes, there on the one hand a pencil, and with another - a brush. Very conveniently. At me color R35 very natural, approaches or suits exclusively under all my lipsticks. A slate pencil soft, without lumps, but proof. In general, I like!

, I tried to pull, but something is impossible to me...:-(

TSGGF
02.02.2005, 18:36
Tatta, pull more strongly!

KSergV
04.02.2005, 18:19
If someone is interesting, professionals consider or count Spice from MAC as universal color which approaches or suits under very many lipsticks.

Voronkova
07.02.2005, 08:08
Chanel, Clarins, Dior, Guerlain - all quite arrange; selected from different firms since was guided by the certain shades, instead of on the stamp. In general with a pencil for labiums of a problem arise very seldom, but Nina Ricci it has appeared simply awful - dry, vsvjazi with what badly draws a line. Or the party or set of cosmetics was old, or really quality limps. All rest from NR was very much, by the way, it is happy or enough - at me still tonalnik, ink and lipstick.

Nektarina
18.02.2005, 00:48
Color of plum. Number or room 08

It is not smeared also moderately soft.

CheZka
25.02.2005, 04:12
I accept a pencil from Rimmel color Kapuchchino.

It is good, I lead round it or him labiums, then a little them I paint over it or him, from above there is some shine - a class!

I advise.

tamara
02.03.2005, 10:49
Strange, and to me Izadora has very much approached or suited. Fine lays down and keeps. Still is Gerlen and Lancaster-too good.

CK
06.03.2005, 08:40
Oh yes, Rimmel me too in due time has pleased with a parity or ratio of the price and quality. And there was this color. And has then replaced tone of lipstick and alas... But Dior all lays down more exactly.

In general has noticed dependence of quality on color. I have bought or purchased svetlorozovyj, almost corporal and they in general a little from what firms good. That I did not like this that that it was necessary to draw some layers and because of it or this any komja places arose.

Spasibochki, I have looked, but this color alas was not.

Thanks, I have looked or seen at them and somehow they not tender have seemed to me.

mashutell
18.03.2005, 04:07
Kusado color 018 Toitsu

Color is very naturally looked and without lipstick

Olga Sergeeva
28.03.2005, 00:18
Pereprobyvala much. Has as a result stopped on Diore, SHaneli or and * 12288; YSL. In general I buy only in a tree with a sharpener.

Very much has not liked Lankomovsky in the plastic case with removable attachments or nozzles.

Agni
29.03.2005, 13:44
I use natural color lipsticks and I very much like labiums, when it seems, that they absolutely without a contour, (that's it only it seems) actually he is simply imperceptible. I constantly buy something not those 2 days back liked Chanel (and already 2), Dior, .lauder... And this all I was mistaken with color: .posovetujte to me please color the most natural, most the most light pink- a contour, that I did not distract already on other colors

Crush
03.04.2005, 17:04
At me never it turned out to pick up precisely, therefore for non-standard colors or flowers of lipsticks for which is not present obvodki suitable, I did or made a contour them, only a brush thin.

OlgaSol
07.04.2005, 03:51
I accepted a planimetric pencil from winter collection Gerlen - 82 (beige rose, it it seems). Otsen natural color. Look or see, can be to you too will approach or suit.

Still to me send or have approached;have suited 7 (pink) and 10 (spice) at EL, but they will be little bit more dark.

moogle
09.04.2005, 12:12
Thanks I shall look or see necessarily, ISL for a long time I want, how he absolutely not fat?

sergweb
11.04.2005, 08:15

At Lauder in the same series as Spice there is a color whether Natural whether Neutral, he svetlee (I always used Spice in what that its or his moment has not appeared and it was necessary to buy or purchase this. It has appeared too acyanotic. The same history was with Elizabet Arden: very acyanotic color for me, whether Natural whether Neutral.

scared
17.04.2005, 22:14
Very much it is pleasant to me karandashik Elegance Silk a silk contour for labiums. He inexpensive, but very decent on quality and color " light pink- ". I very longly such searched.