PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Obladatelnitsam a marvellous skin it is devoted.:)

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

relhzirf
08.04.2005, 13:27
Lovely ladies - obladatelnitsy and you of special efforts did not apply a perfect, equal skin how you have achieved this result or from you this or thus hereditary??? Here it was asked recently by the given question. Simply enough often I see in the underground of girls at which lichiko without uniform pryshchika, the pores, any reddening are absolutely not visible, absolutely equal, gentle skin, is simple as from a cover of magazine. How such it is possible or probable?? Share a secret, please

AlexTk
09.04.2005, 11:39
Well has carried means... I think, it by nature... At such women if there are problems to a skin only from stress, an illness or a bad delivery if the reasons to eliminate or erase;remove all passes or takes place... And if you are excruciated with spots and other "pleasures" on a life careful leaving or care it is possible to achieve only that more or less decently to look or appear. Alas...

vomm
11.04.2005, 00:33
I had a friend who periodically left in drinking-bouts, smoked Belomor, nemerenno used the diversified dek.kosmetiku, a face cream used only one domestic (he was called "Natasha"). The skin at it or her was simply delightful, with a surprising gentle blush. When she spoke, that badly itself feels, to believe to her it was impossible, since she looked or appeared always is class. Stresses, that another on its or her skin did not render any influence.

And I here hardly shall eat a sweet and it is possible to put on a veil.

savelii
14.04.2005, 06:03
Precisely, it as to that is by nature given. At maminoj girlfriends (in 50 years) a skin - simply peach or a velvet, and it would be desirable to touch And at its or her children and color grayish both pores and spots though from teenage age send or have left for a long time. If has not carried, it is necessary to look after and watch or look after and keep up a delivery especially carefully. It as well as with legs or foots - at someone by nature any voloska, and someone makes titanic efforts finding smooth legs or pinches

Fleur
15.04.2005, 02:57
My skin from the nature-absolutely neidealna, as in the above described cases. Fat and sensitive during too time. Special illnesses or diseases in an organism it is not found, simply as doctors so it is incorporated genetically have told or said to me. Pores quickly become soiled. It is compelled or forced to go for cleanings, massages, nitrogens and various procedures from 17 years. Now, certainly, it less often, but were problems with natural ageing and nosogubnymi cords or crimps.

Unfortunately, quite often I break principles of an eutrophy by that I can not be kept from skladkogo. But the most part of time I try to eat correctly, is porridge, to drink more than pure or clean water and grassy teas, svezheotzhatye juices. All time for the check, t to otpuskanie vozzhej there and then affects in the form of fatty adjournment and t d. Besides according to Another Irishi I try to happen more on fresh air, overcoming desire to esteem the book on a sofa.

To the cosmetician I go on a regular basis on peelings and cleanings, without it or this the skin quickly loses a kind, I sit on nyxes of beauty. Two yearly I pass or I take place a course of wrappings and antitselljulitnogo massage (it from a body) .doma I use only picked up by advice or councils of the cosmetician cosmetics, structure necessarily carefully I study or investigate for disputable components. Never in a life went to bed, not having finished or stopped manipulation with purification or ablution.

So all in our arms or hand, only for this purpose not weak efforts of will, sufficient time or temporary and monetary resources be required. What to do or make, if it is not given by nature. To restrain or not? I for myself already for a long time have solved this question.

eva10
17.04.2005, 13:03
It seems to me, that to that "has carried" with a skin from the nature-unit. Basically it is serious and persistent work. Persistent. To be engaged from time to time, to do or make what that masochki, then to forget to wash - useless employment or occupation. Very hardly to have a good skin, and to support or maintain it or her even more hardly. I can not tell or say, that at me a good skin, on the contrary minuses I total more than pluss.

Never I get tired to admire with a skin of the face of one sew employees but when has learned or has found out as her this beauty gets-has trembled.

In the first, in the beginning of month in the daily log she paints on days, that she will do or make, practically on hours. For example on mediums and Saturdays at her masks, are in detail painted what. Pjatnitsa-cosmetic massage. In what that put enters the name on cleaning, voobshchem all is painted on polochkam.

She is then assured, that water-main a source of beauty. At her in a table always two bottles on litre of the cleared water and she will not leave work, while them will not drink. Any coffee, pecheny, dryings and so forth nonsense with which we have a snack. Constantly humidifies or wets a skin - sprays, washing...

She uses creams only what to her are advised by its or her cosmetician, and sometimes and itself does or makes. I know precisely, that for each season at her the certain type of a cream.

In the evenings - obligatory half-hour walk, respiratory gymnastics and son-not less than 10 hours.

At once I shall make a reservation - at her the husband and the four-year-old child as she all is in time, I do not represent, but I suspect, considering with what meticulousness at her all is painted, that everyone knows the business.

juli
20.04.2005, 08:49
Lady S

Directly in a point! You know - I have the day before yesterday risen in the morning (on the eve to a sauna went and masochek has done - thought I shall be as perchik) literally and here I look at myself - horror! Pores have extended, the face fat - all the day long in such nastroeni (pryshshchiki have crept out - PMS)..

I go to the underground - I long - and I look - girls - mine rovesnitsy, or is more younger - well supre - a skin - pores it is not visible, uvet - excellent or different.. And I.. KJU, it is simple kju..

Here too it wished to be set by such question - and.. Esteemed - has understood - that - the nature has awarded!

I can not ochne complain - but probably to go to me in masochkah for narrowing pores on a life, and sinjachki under eyes zamazyvat.. Or otdyat it is necessary to us devonki on health resorts - on a month! To float in the sea, and pis fresh juices. There is an avocado with tomatoes - and togzh atakie we shall be marvelous

e-Y-Y-!

kamkin
23.04.2005, 01:10
Yes, quite right. Something is passed by right of succession, and something, unfortunately, is not present. At my grandmother and in 70 with superfluous years was an ideal skin, at all descendants - bad. And here otsustvie a cellulitis, a pilosis and other problems with a figure at us, fortunately, it is passed.

natalka
24.04.2005, 05:50
Sweet cherry, in occasion of yours the employee: I noticed, that the woman especially carefully looks after that at it or her by nature beautiful. Beautiful, dense hair - buys the diversified shampoos, cares and cherishs. A skin - it is similar. It seems to me, because first it is a pity to lose that is beautiful, and secondly it is simply pleasant to look after that beautiful and there is an obvious feedback. I.e. if hair by nature beautiful, and them also to wash shampoo for giving volume (shine and so forth) they become still krashe.

In the same way my grandmother up to the mors carefully looked after the skin: constantly any masochki, kefirchiki and so forth But when there were breaks (in hospital, for example, laid) anything with its or her skin done not happen or was not possible, as was beautiful, such and remained.

In the same way I constantly improve the figure and if the skin on a body well hardly becomes worse - I sound the alarm, new creams, skraby, a steam room and so forth And here with the face at me problems, I certainly try to support or maintain, improve, but not in such measure as a figure and a skin on a body, which at me and so good.

lanvis
25.04.2005, 03:24
To me quite often speak, that at me an ideal skin, but I so do not consider or count (however, show me the woman who is completely enough with the appearance). Strangely enough, on a status of my skin the delivery practically does not render influence, I can eat on a chocolate in day - and anything. However, for the sake of justice, I almost do not eat smoked products, I drink a lot of liquid, I adore fruit, vegetables (especially cabbage and a beet) and nuts and I DO NOT SMOKE (that there would not speak, and after 25 it fine affects appearance). And here it is necessary to me to not sleep - a pipe... Well, before monthly -other can jump out, and that in case of a delay, if with a cycle it's OK and with a facade of problems is not present.

Yes, still - the status of a skin directly depends on job of an intestine. Watch or keep up this prosaic business!

Well and, certainly, leaving or care. Do not go to bed at all in a make up! Once a week - it is indispensable skrabik (by my experience, there is nothing better an ordinary corn flour or torment. Any apricot ossicles or bonelets or sint. Granules will not be compared to her!). Masks, besides (depending on type of a skin) - I use humidifying or wetting grassy and with mineral clay - she tightens and ozdoravlivaet pores. Both (as well as a cream for a -skin - belor. Firms " ".

Strong (age) creams yet I do not use, though in a year I plan to be switched to creams of a class .\

Tonalnikov now I do not use, all povybrasyvala - I do not see need. As tone I use Mary Kej's liquid basis-protection - it or her on the face it is absolutely not visible, and the skin is directly shone. Even for the evening now I use only it or her.

But, if it is fair, I think, that simply I support or maintain in a good status that has got to me by right of succession. That at mamenki, that at papenki a skin as a peach.

manola
27.04.2005, 06:08
It seems to me, the skin really very much depends by nature.

I know mass of examples as girls and smoked and incorrectly ate, and itself did not watch or keep up skin at them was ideal.

I in a youth was excruciated with spots and fat shine though nothing carefully watched or kept up itself all peerly helped or assisted and have passed or have taken place only with the years.

aniko
27.04.2005, 23:47
The azalea, I now has not born and at her has taken an interest. We with her not so are especially close to be interested in such things (to me why that always inconveniently to be interested at others in secrets of beauty, I consider or count, it is what is it valid secrets, only here soul and have a rest) and so she has told, that up to 24 (now 29) was excruciated problemmami skins, she was inclined to acnes and fat. But in 24, for the Personal Reasons (I so I am understood-has fallen in love) has undertaken a skin and here result. Though she does not consider or count, that at her (!) a good skin. Really to not understand the woman mind or wit. By the way, she till now sits smiles with happiness, that I consider or count, that at her a perfect skin. And the skin is valid perfect to not maleficiate, fie.

jack_comments
28.04.2005, 06:53
Yes, self-discipline - the first business in care of self liked. I the colleague every day does or makes 5-minute masochki and, certainly, as it is necessary, a cream after them. The result shaking or amazing;tremendous - in the 40 she looks or appears for 27-28 years. However, assures, as a heredity good.

Tell or Say, ladies, and temalnaja water really helps or assists? As well as than?

Sparrow
28.04.2005, 22:50
That is thermal.

And what what on sale, is good?

Praetorian
29.04.2005, 09:22
Just has just come from a drugstore - wished to buy or purchase thermal water Dermophil Heard good responses. But - in this drugstore she has terminated! In others there was no time to run.

And on my observations (though can they and are deceptive) - those girls and women, to otorye possess an ideal skin which I see in the underground, in streets - all very much skromnenko are dressed, I would tell or say, poorly. But once again I repeat - simply me so it seems. I reflected - why so. Navrjadli they have agents to look after a skin under the full program. Genetically probably. It seems to me always it is possible to distinguish a good skin by nature and well-groomed for which kind it is spent a heap of money and time.

mikl
29.04.2005, 19:40
I had a mixed skin with rashes. Problems have passed or have taken place with the years, year so in 24. Longly could not believe to the happiness. Like anything spets. Did not do or make, can, began to select cosmetics more carefully...

aaankaa
01.05.2005, 11:45
Yes, certainly, from parents perepadaet at times - that on pleasure, on mountain... But also the cosmetics can help or assist or play a dirty trick.. Only here, alas, " the rule scientific tyka " again works: something will approach or suit, and something is not present, and from the same price category... As on me has played a dirty trick one and a half year ago Shiseido Skin Care! And in fact how much people is enough them, and to my mum has perfectly gone... Or here with I one month ago was delighted, having caught Gerlena (pamjatuja how its or his series of 12 months liked my muzzle), and what? Mythical for an eye sight perfectly, and here hydra-mythic day time - oh-oh-th... Simultaneously hammers in pores and overdries a skin is simply double impact and the cap fits... And as perfectly I get soul in soul with Lancome and Clinique, and how much heard it or him of damnations... Only experience, the son of mistakes or errors difficult, and, own...

ANNETI
01.05.2005, 14:44
Interesting observations of Winter in occasion of clothes. I too, by the way, put on skromnenko and serenko. Any fur coats, a jacket. Suits-good of firms, but too greyish. The truth I go by the good machine or car, however, in the underground too I happen and I can not tell or say, that often I see a perfect skin, unless at absolutely young. It do not agree, that good by nature or from careful leaving or care, the skin something differs. I really spend a lot of time for a skin and forces, most likely, more, than on clothes and other, t to is convinced, that at a bad skin any thing is not looked. It is possible to hide disadvantages of a figure clothes, and here the skin-it or -this;-thus that that the well-groomed woman distinguishes from not well-groomed (not my words, by the way).

Kadabra
01.05.2005, 21:49
Aha, behind a body even greater leaving or care is necessary! Will undress and at the muzhik nestojak full - from cellulites, cords or crimps, flabbiness, etc.! (it is not addressed to Passionate Elena, in general I write).

Marylin
04.05.2005, 19:42
I had in view of imeno cheaply dressed, instead of serenko. It is possible to be dressed very dearly or expensively, such things just at first sight look or appear rather modestly, but lshi on the first. Always it is possible to distinguish, to that it is dear or expensive and it is cheaply dressed. Even on akssesuaram - to a bag, hours, ornaments, footwear, etc. But it is an offtopic

08.05.2005, 02:47
Aha, behind a body even greater leaving or care is necessary! Will undress and at the muzhik nestojak full - from cellulites, cords or crimps, flabbiness, etc.! (it is not addressed to Passionate Elena, in general I write

So I and behind a body look after (sm above) so on the bill for what I shall not begin to accept. All this is correct also all important, only - I has less, t to it is visible to separate people, and a skin is visible to all.

Winter, I, except for job where it is necessary to look or appear and responsible or crucial actions, do not wear very dear or expensive accessories and in general dear or expensive things. They any more so excite me. But it not on a subject!

Vanjatka
11.05.2005, 04:09
Oh, girls, have come or stepped you on my callositases... To Me too speak, that the skin at me good but very few people approaches or suits close and examines my pores, and voobshe I try though slightly, but tone to level konsilerom and pudroi.. And voobshe at me "struggle" has begun with 13 years: I monthly went on cleanings, mum did not approve and consequently it was necessary to save money with "pocket" and after breakfasts... But that costed - couple of days there was "beauty" pressed, but month then without any powder there was a good face. For 22 years has left abroad and last 7 years in constant search - the good cosmetician naiti I can not, the local system glubokoi ruchnoi does not provide cleaning, but I have got skilled at to clean accurately itself - not as it would be desirable, but better than in interior. Constantly I try or taste different cosmetics as the skin varies, I eat vitamins. To my husband it becomes bad when he sees quantity or amount of cosmetics on my little table and in vannoi. Constantly I earn additionally in known cosmetic firm part time to be " a course event " (and the discount too vesh good).

So I try to not speak that at me a "problem" skin, people think that at me simply kink on etoi to ground, do not understand that if "problems" it is not visible, it is result huge effort and material inputs. I remember people in due time on Elena ran, and I oh as understand its or her cares...

Here, has expressed.

Virineya
13.05.2005, 10:38
*lt; BLOCKQUOTE*gt; *lt; font size = "1" face = " Verdana, Arial, Times New Roman " *gt; the citation: and lt;/font*gt; *lt; HR*gt; A on my observations (though can they and are deceptive) - those girls and women, to otorye possess an ideal skin which I see in the underground, in streets - all very much skromnenko are dressed, I would tell or say, poorly. But once again I repeat - simply me so it seems. I reflected - why so. Navrjadli they have agents to look after a skin under the full program. [/quote]

hi-

I too go simply and modestly odetoi.

I consider or count, that clothes eto that, on what it is necessary to throw out a heap of money. Here footwear (eto it is important), cosmetics, ?ua/simulators, travel, a delivery- yes.

And clothes? Well what for? To be allocated in a circle druzei with dear or expensive dress for xxxxx dollars? eto it is not necessary for me

Nadja
13.05.2005, 18:48
Sorry, and you whence?

Goblin
15.05.2005, 07:18
Little girls, I not utvrezhdaju, I have few times repeated, what is it IMHO - in occasion of a good skin and poor clothes.

I can and I pay attention, because I see - the girl from legs or foots up to a head is dressed in -turkish consumer goods from the market, and a skin - magnificent. Who is well dressed, at that like already good skin not so is contrastly allocated.

Modestly and not strikingly to put on - does not mean, what is it will be from the market.

Here our head mistress goes in ordinary-looking kurtochkah, polusportivnyh sapozhkah, greyish kostjumchik. At first sight - nothing vydiltsja from crowd, skromnenko looks or appears. But if to look or see shortcuts of these clothes it is clear, how much it costs or stands. And from the second vzgjalda it is clear, what is it not the Chinese punching. Well it in general a -topic.