PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Grey mouses

Страницы : [1] 2 3

Marlaya
02.06.2005, 15:37
Reading many subjects, there was a desire to ask questions:

Who such grey mouses in your comprehension?

What attitude or relation to them at you personally and at a society as a whole?

Whether the grey mouse or mousy in a perfect swan can turn or it is a fantasy?

I thought earlier, that the grey mouse or mousy is a diagnosis, and lifelong. Now I think, that these mouses not so are simple, as seem and as wish to seem. Already the pair, where lady - the such grey mouse, and the man - dream of any woman also does not surprise. In these mouses there is an internal hinge and something such that I shall not understand, but very much wish to have it.

Creative
02.06.2005, 16:36
The grey mouse knows, that she - grey and, therefore, not especially raschityvaja on appearance, takes another, everything, than the beauty assured by of irresistibility, neglects. And here who, than is rich: tenderness, culinary talents, care, economy.....

Compadre
03.06.2005, 10:30
The grey mouse, in my comprehension, the woman who DOES NOT DARE.

Does not dare to show all the individuality, is afraid to be evident, the opinion is afraid to express. From uncertainty and the underestimated self-rating.

In my opinion grey mice do not happen, and there are the perfect swans which have put on a mask of grey mouses because so it is more convenient. Because DO NOT DARE.

Leshik
03.06.2005, 18:31
Girls, the Fairy tale and ABVGDejka - I subscribe under each your is correct-told word.

And in occasion of the underestimated self-rating - in general!

Nastya3001
03.06.2005, 23:53
Me amuses, as here many discuss problems so to say another's... Interestingly, and really nobody will dare skazat-I such? Also I can tell or say about myself... JA-that mouse or mousy...

Personally I longly enough considered or counted such myself... And, and today I approve or confirm - quite obosnovanno. No, there was no at me a teenage complex, without hatred, quite judiciously considered or examined;surveyed itself and marked or celebrated there is no special beauty, and is not expected. Did not see in it or this tragedy - it is impossible for all to be "models". Means, another we shall take Possibly, "another" nevertheless was, for never complained of absence of man's attention. And, as well as it is necessary, the drink grew stronger in the course of time

All and with mouses if they find in themselves an internal hinge to understand, that the cute attractive face and long legs or pinches is yet everything, and not the only thing that involves in us men. (actually, presence of beauty can even someone and push away). Well, and if the hinge is not present, and the beauty will not rescue or save. Some examples among so-called "public" people - the same Dzhulija Roberts. It is as much as necessary possible to discuss, she is beautiful or not, but the fact of discussion speaks about that. That someone such considers or counts it or her. Plus successful career. It would Seem, of what still to dream? An is not present, destiny of " the run away bride " - its or her own. And Dzhudi Foster? One more patient of the psychoanalyst, deeply unfortunate in private life... This all examples of absence of a hinge, confidence of the forces.

Arif
04.06.2005, 08:57
I too was the grey mouse earlier, but years in 15 something in me have made the way or broken through. I koordinalno have changed. Basically - I think to the best! The grey mouse-it not vsneshnost, and a status of human soul. While you consider or count yourself sulfur, everyone will think too most. I know the girl whom on appearance - the grey mouse, but she so is able "to submit" herself!!! prilodenitsja to make up... So I cannot it or her at all so to name... It is possible to change everybody, the main thing that the person has wanted these changes and could pripodnesti itself differently than earlier. It is More than confidence of it is necessary for grey mouses

04.06.2005, 21:52
The Grey mouse, in my comprehension, the woman who DOES NOT DARE.

Does not dare to show all the individuality, is afraid to be evident, the opinion is afraid to express. From uncertainty and the underestimated self-rating.

In my opinion grey mice do not happen, and there are the perfect swans which have put on a mask of grey mouses because so it is more convenient. Because DO NOT DARE.

IMHO - very correct definition. And in occasion of " an internal hinge "... I never would name the woman possessing this hinge, " the grey mouse or mousy " - without dependence from natural external data.

murat
05.06.2005, 01:51
Already the pair, where lady - the such grey mouse, and the man - dream of any woman Also does not surprise. In these mouses there is an internal hinge and something such that I shall not understand, but very much wish to have it.

Wish to know, what is it? I shall respond in a context of the citation resulted or brought by me... On my observations, such women not " grey mouses ", and " grey kardinalshi " It or Him so it is more convenient than the husbands, " dreams of any woman ", to women. Around of me, yes I think and in your environment too, there will be a pair-three such here the cleverest wives- remaining in a shadow and years " doing or making lessons " for people dear or expensive by it or him;them. They are women whom we haughtily judge, ah, this, " the grey mouse "... And to them, these mice most, such position lets considerable opportunities the know, to understand, understand - and it is not necessary to struggle with anybody, anything to anybody to prove, having merged with spotty-striatal painting wall-papers. Also it is possible to enjoy secret dependence on you of for whom " you do or make lessons " and from time to time unostentatiously to hint understanding observers, that supposedly you understand from whom here all depends... Such women as the Fairy tale _ 1 has correctly told or said DO NOT DARE to show all the individuality it or him easier, easier, more habitually if want, thus to exist in the world.. A mimicry, so to say

Insha
05.06.2005, 07:03
I too was the grey mouse earlier, but years in 15 something in me have made the way or broken through. I koordinalno have changed. Basically - I think to the best! The grey mouse-it not vsneshnost, and a status of human soul. While you consider or count yourself sulfur, everyone will think too most. I know the girl whom on appearance - the grey mouse, but she so is able "to submit" herself!!! prilodenitsja to make up... So I cannot it or her at all so to name... It is possible to change everybody, the main thing that the person has wanted these changes and could pripodnesti itself differently than earlier. It is More than confidence of it is necessary for grey mouses

And I have passed or have taken place through " the mouse period ". Here was not only own inability and unwillingness to submit itself, but also "salutary" influence of the girl-friends self-affirmed for my precious bill. It really a status throttle. And the figure good, also is dressed with taste, and all as in a subject about " to be the woman ". With 17 years has fallen in love - and all became perfect: when me for the first time have named the most beautiful, at once it wanted to be such, always to be, externally and internally

svetlik
06.06.2005, 01:48
In my comprehension " the grey mouse or mousy " is a woman, by nature not so beautiful and not giving great value of the appearance. She will not chase a fashion, designers and last novelties of cosmetics, will not aspire to look or appear better since does not like to be the focus of attention and in general to draw attention. By the way, in my opinion, " grey mouses " it is far not angels on character, simply are able to hide it. An obligatory compound part of " the grey mouse or mousy " is skuchnost in dialogue. If external unattractiveness is accompanied by bright individuality or even good sense of humour, it already at all " the grey mouse or mousy ", at least " white and fluffy ".

pari
06.06.2005, 07:14
Who such grey mouses in your comprehension?

The imperceptible woman in all senses which existence recollect tolko when she with you speaks.

What attitude or relation to them at you personally and at a society as a whole?

I do not like. I like bright people. For a society I can not speak...

Whether the grey mouse or mousy in a perfect swan can turn or it is a fantasy?

Can. Externally it is easy or light, and inside should torknut suddenly, that it is time to change a life.

Darina
06.06.2005, 22:25
Well, and if the hinge is not present, and the beauty will not rescue or save. Some examples among so-called "public" people - the same Dzhulija Roberts. It is as much as necessary possible to discuss, she is beautiful or not, but the fact of discussion speaks about that. That someone such considers or counts it or her. Plus successful career. It would Seem, of what still to dream? An is not present, destiny of " the run away bride " - its or her own.

And what there such unsuccessful in a life at Dzhulki? (I the person dark - behind a life of the Hollywood stars do not watch or keep up at all...)

oleg sh
07.06.2005, 06:15
And what there such unsuccessful in a life at Dzhulki? (I the person dark - behind a life of the Hollywood stars do not watch or keep up at all...)

The mass-media write, that at it or her all is simply remarkable!!! The beautiful husband, the provided future, moreover of twins should be delivered in February About what still the woman can dream...

sigala
07.06.2005, 18:58

The mass-media write, that at it or her all is simply remarkable!!! The beautiful husband, the provided future, moreover of twins should be delivered in February About what still the woman can dream...

So she one of these days has given birth, very well at it or her.

kompot
08.06.2005, 08:49
Moreover of twins should be delivered in February About what still the woman can dream...

Generally, it shchaste has already comprehended or overtaken it or her, naked dolls have decided to not wait for February and potusit for new year.

Vanets
09.06.2005, 04:48
I neznaju, that the author meant concept the grey mouse, but personally at me this term associates with what that not bright. Not were evident. On the contrary it seems to me, that such women the assurance of is more than, for example pyshnogrudoj to the blonde in a red suit which and tries will be allocated and that that to prove, a pier look what I! And grey mouses, for example often do not use a lot of make up, thinking that they and so well look or appear. So all rather.

09.06.2005, 09:15
I consider or count, as have already been written, what is it inwardness throttle. At me one girlfriend such, I tried to help or assist her, but anything at me it has not turned out. She very much wishes to be such as everything, but at it or her it is so much complexes, you even do not represent yourselves... She the grey mouse inside, outside beautiful, but considers or counts herself ugly. Grey mysh-it in my opinion uncertain and not having belief in the person

Nadejda
09.06.2005, 15:08
Grey mouses - what are not able or to be afraid to show the advantages which they undoubtedly possess. Only some all are capable to make out in them a highlight

DresdenDoll
09.06.2005, 16:57
Moreover of twins should be delivered in February About what still the woman can dream...

Generally, it shchaste has already comprehended or overtaken it or her, naked dolls have decided to not wait for February and potusit for new year.

Features! I infa has become outdated

Dasha
09.06.2005, 22:40
The Grey mouse, in my comprehension, the woman who DOES NOT DARE.

Because DO NOT DARE.

Or DO NOT WANT.

Irena
10.06.2005, 18:59
Well, and if the hinge is not present, and the beauty will not rescue or save. Some examples among so-called "public" people - the same Dzhulija Roberts. It is as much as necessary possible to discuss, she is beautiful or not, but the fact of discussion speaks about that. That someone such considers or counts it or her. Plus successful career. It would Seem, of what still to dream? An is not present, destiny of " the run away bride " - its or her own.

Well, as you understand, personally she precisely was not cried on me shoulder. A source at me the same, as at you. Before at last she has married, she has replaced infinite to a turn of grooms, and passionately wishing a marriage. But, being awfully neuverena in itself, aspired to throw grooms earlier, than it will be made by them. More shortly, in that film she practically played herself.

By the way, and you in a course, what she is a natural blonde? All life painted in red? For me it was a shock when has read through recently. Similar, she all life tried to play any role and in a life, exhausting herself in frameworks. Can, at last has coped with itself?

S_ko
10.06.2005, 22:24
[By the way, and you in a course, what she is a natural blonde? All life painted in red? For me it was a shock when has read through recently. Similar, she all life tried to play any role and in a life, exhausting herself in frameworks. Can, at last has coped with itself?

Yes, too heard it. But she does not make impression diffident, even because prefers style to " natural hairness ", simply anywhere hair does not delete. In my opinion, it not for cowardly people is a call simply

Pal2
11.06.2005, 09:33
Before at last she has married, she has replaced infinite to a turn of grooms, and passionately wishing a marriage. But, being awfully neuverena in itself, aspired to throw grooms earlier, than it will be made by them. More shortly, in that film she practically played herself.

It is necessary, you so have understood this film... I especially did not analyze it or him, but IMHO there all is easier - its or her heroine was not afraid, that someone there will throw it or her, simply plainly could not understand, what exactly wants from a life... And more who exactly.

zetacrane
12.06.2005, 03:08

Well, as you understand, personally she precisely was not cried on me shoulder. A source at me the same, as at you. Before at last she has married, she has replaced infinite to a turn of grooms, and passionately wishing a marriage. But, being awfully neuverena in itself, aspired to throw grooms earlier, than it will be made by them. More shortly, in that film she practically played herself.

By the way, and you in a course, what she is a natural blonde? All life painted in red? For me it was a shock when has read through recently. Similar, she all life tried to play any role and in a life, exhausting herself in frameworks. Can, at last has coped with itself?

More it is pleasant to me " Notting Hill " - it seems to me is film about its or her dreams. And in general, JUlka - super

MamaDashi
13.06.2005, 01:53
It is pleasant to Me " Notting Hill " more - it seems to me is film about its or her dreams. And in general, JUlka - super

" Notting Hill " something has not mastered...