PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The third year to a spot has gone...

stiker
03.03.2005, 08:18
Hello all!

Such here a problem at me - to a spot a third year has gone. Aha, 3 years sit on a cheek protivnjuchy a spot and and is similar, as does not think to be cleaned or removed. That I only with it or him did not do or make! With what a current mazjukami did not smear! To cosmeticians went - burnt out to me it or him something terrible, on mezo went - vkalyvapli -that around of it or him ochenno polzitelnoe, and to him all though henna. Also that is interesting - he always is very well squeezed out. How much time I was pleased: " Everything, I have made it or him! " Aha, not tut-that was. The crust passes or takes place also he again as the newcomer. As a result of all these or it vydavlivany the skin around of a spot, certainly, very much also has very much suffered - injured, red, but I cannot look at it or him - arms or hand and last to squeeze out.

Who nibud faced such problem - with such -long-liver, and if yes what measures undertook? Where to address? Can what deduce or remove its or his laser is necessary? Oh, help or assist for God's sake...

As a whole and the general or common on a skin of the face I do not complain - all within the limits of norm or rate, well, will get out to pair or steam pryshchechkom before monthly and everything, and here such ambush....

Tito
28.03.2005, 02:36
Oh, help or assist for God's sake...

The dermatologist will help or assist you

sergeitch
23.04.2005, 14:43
If so all is serious, nada, probably, taki yes, to the dermatologist... In local dermal hospital... KVD which

moymujnumizmat
17.05.2005, 13:30
And can try or taste Proactiv Solution?

http: // images.google.com/imgres? img.../>
3D%26sa%3DG

abyss
30.05.2005, 16:33
At me the same is a disgusting spot, to- " on fire does not burn and in water not tonet ". Interestingly, but the same on a cheek, also that only with it or him did not do or make. Rescues or saves;salvages me only Zinerit.

Leshiy
17.06.2005, 19:01
On cheeks they for some reason always the most opposite, morbid also are most hardly deduced or removed

Vitaly.
21.06.2005, 09:46
Indus

Perhaps, it and not a spot at all, and an atheroma, an inflammation of a dermal sebaceous gland. Happens often on cheeks and it is similar to such big deep spot. Esteem in a network. And in any case, clean or remove the ruchonki from this "spot" far away and stamp to show to its or his normal cosmetician-surgeon. For three years of expression it was already possible to understand, generally, that you with it or this cannot make anything... Successes!

merle
04.07.2005, 18:08
I too think, what is it not a spot. If he one such, and all face normal... No, it is not similar that pryshchik.

The heap of everyones dermal bjak happens, and they different. The chilled place can, something can like a furuncle..

To the doctor it is necessary, there will disassemble.

els
14.07.2005, 02:29
Zineritom mazjukala - dead a poultice.

Daa, it agree, that I have tightened or delayed with this business, is direct as budta in village I live - without doctors, without dermatologists. But here somehow all was not thought, that all so is serious... Yes in fact and to not tell or say, that did not undertake anything - on consultation to the cosmetician in the best interior went. And he is a doctor-dermatologist vashchet. And anything efficient could not tell or say...

Znachitstsa, it is necessary to search for more serious doctor.

Has read through about these atheromas. Like not similar. But it was frightened - only the surgical intervention did not suffice me. It as a scar then to deduce or remove. Here a misfortune.

nikat
18.07.2005, 15:36
Indus

With such fixing or lingering things it is necessary not in interiors to cosmeticians to go, and to doctors in clinic. Even the diplomaed doctors-dermatologists working in interiors, lose medical qualification. Everyone strive something expensive and useless to spread... IMHO

danaya1961
23.07.2005, 23:44
Only the surgical intervention did not suffice me. It as a scar then to deduce or remove. Here a misfortune. - yes will not be there nakakogo a scar. polusantimetrovyj a cut or section a scalpel also glue then, without any seams (though with a correct seam it is better).

Orsik
25.07.2005, 03:27
At me the friend went year probably with a cyst after a trauma (not strongly sober with a branch has not missed each other) on a cheek. Has got under an arm or a hand to the surgeon to the-ophthalmologist. Traces at all does not remain, that cut. Well not a spot banal at you. A cyst, an atheroma... 10 minutes of pavor - also do not recollect then, that something was.

Elena_M
28.07.2005, 00:28
I advise to address here

http: // www.swissmed.ru/index.sema? a... les*pid=7*id=40

Here to you will make quickly, painlessly, and will begin to live without scars. At them some different lasers.

osta
28.07.2005, 22:57
At my husband a similar piece on a back. The dermatologist has told or said, it is necessary to delete unequivocally: to open and take out this spot and all around of it or him. Has told or said, trifles, minute business and the scar will not be.

smirnovtov
29.07.2005, 00:50
Iruska

CO2 The laser with cysts and atheromas will not help or assist. And it would be desirable, certainly. Only a scalpel. It to you not rodinka any. A seam cosmetic as small morshchinka will be. More imperceptibly, than a scar from removed by the same laser rodinki.

Indus

You tell then, that at you there was. When to the doctor descend or go. And that we here are strong with diagnoses...

Has still recollected. One my friend half a year on a regular basis picked ostensibly a spot. When pritomilas to press, on this place has grown at it or her simply rodinka. On that she also has calmed down.

Odaliska
30.07.2005, 00:19
Razvodnaja apelsinka

I too am long one piece picked - to squeeze out wanted, and it has appeared, what is it the sebaceous gland under a skin was hammered.... vyzhgli it or her, and delov... I thought, forces do not suffice me

Conrad
30.07.2005, 11:58
Ladies!

All spasib for advice or councils. After a vacation I undertake to descend or go to the doctor and to report on results.

But! Here you here speak all, is what is it unequivocal not a spot obyknovenius, and a cyst or an atheroma, then a question: and whether these horror stories give in to expression? I wrote, that I press it or him constantly and always productively! Always it or he is left with contents, and repeatedly it seemed to me, that here he and the hinge has left. At pulpatsii more nothing was probed or palpated, but in a week he again zhivee vsh alive.

But also the truth what here to guess on kisile, korochi, after holidays I blow to the dermatologist...

kuziaart
30.07.2005, 17:38
, It is valid most likely an atheroma.

It is an occlusion of a sebaceous gland. Such things can "live" in a skin years and inflame at opredelnnyh conditions, for example before a menses, after transferred or carried ORVI.

As you already squeezed out "spot" have probably brought an infection and inflammations will repeat.

It is necessary to address to the surgeon.

anna_r
30.07.2005, 19:05
Indus

Well, here is how time of that your "spot" very well chokes, I and have recollected about an atheroma. It is superb squeezed out, than you at all do not solve a problem as razrosshijsja from an occlusion the saccule of a sebaceous gland remains and expands further. And the horror story is when you once again have picked open this "spot". So, an atheroma it or not, hands off. Well, also report, how there all will pass or take place. Success!