PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Skin vs a status of an organism

Georgiy
05.06.2005, 18:41
Often write, that for a good status of a skin the general or common improvement of an organism is necessary. To tell the truth, by own experience I did not notice it or this.

Certainly, the strong stress or illness or disease spoil a skin. But in more or less healthy status I did not see any communication or connection with a delivery, weariness itd. Too a little that changed vitamins and alimentary additives. Such sensation, that all the same a skin first of all reacts that on it or her neposredsvenno you smear. And in a status of stress probably part of problems with a skin not from the stress, and it is simple because during such moments not before care of the face.

What do you think in this occasion?

Sollena
22.06.2005, 05:05
It do not agree. That we shower in a stomach, very much influences a status of a skin. Still - climatic conditions. Well and estessnye age processes by itself. The rest too influences, but to a lesser degree, than these or it three whales.

The help
27.06.2005, 08:35
Probably, all depends on that, the organism is how much healthy. The good tonus, a magnificent metabolism, a good heredity and, like to worry there is nothing.

Though all for the time being.

Then, consequences of influence affect not at once, and after a while (happens years).

Venus81
27.06.2005, 19:33
And I have noted for myself interrelation of a delivery and appearance. When I conduct a healthy way of life, the face looks or appears fresh and had a rest. And when in a delivery it is a lot of errors at me, for example, quickly comedoes appear and pryshchiki.

Grey
28.06.2005, 06:23
Sports and good dream almost always very favorably affect a skin

02.07.2005, 04:50
The good dream, fresh air, movement and healthy meal - and basically any special a cream are not necessary, the skin will be is shone.

That on it or her to smear - renders visible short-term effect, with possible or probable long-term effect (not in luchshuju the party or side more often).

It is enough to observe inhabitants we shall tell or say a coastal strip with a temperate climate - at them in overwhelming majority very good fresh skin at all. They eat essno not all fine, but nevertheless. Therefore, as it seems to me, the environment and a climate on the first place, further goes nutrition and nervous system. A cream somewhere in zadnitse trudge.

sokol
09.07.2005, 00:34
At me a skin srednenkaja, and thus with what only diets I did not experiment, she remains precisely same.

It is enough to observe inhabitants we shall tell or say a coastal strip with a temperate climate - at them in overwhelming majority very good fresh skin at all.

The climate is an and external influence on a skin including.

Anna29
12.07.2005, 21:42
imho, the status of a skin in general can depend on many reasons... From a delivery, nervous system, a climate, the general or common status and you dy...

And each concrete organism will have "ligament or cord;sheaf" of a problem and the reason.. For example spots... Someone helps or assists to replace a delivery, someone it is necessary to be nervous less... And to that to that should to cease be nervous, is useless to change a delivery because to treat it is necessary the true reason

Domovenok
12.07.2005, 23:32
And each concrete organism will have "ligament or cord;sheaf" of a problem and the reason.. For example spots... Someone helps or assists to replace a delivery, someone it is necessary to be nervous less... And to that to that should to cease be nervous, is useless to change a delivery because to treat it is necessary the true reason

Yes, probably so it also is. At me, for example, the state of health is reflected in a status of hair. And a skin always identical. Even at teenage age always on the face 2 spots were equal, that I would not do or make, was always equal two

Still the nobility how to define or determine this true reason.

natalia_17
20.07.2005, 14:05
" At the woman as experience learns or teaches us,

Health with krasotoju are unseparable. " (Lope De Vega

At me interrelation between the general or common state of health and a skin, so direct, that though sob. The truth she somehow not so reacts to a delivery, and here stress, illness or disease, nedosyp are reflected so, that willy-nilly will want to conduct a correct way of life.

GalaT
21.07.2005, 08:54
Small princess

At me interrelation between the general or common state of health and a skin, so direct, that though sob.

And what type at you a skin? It seems to me, that such direct communication happens at obladatelnits a gentle thin skin.

Lada
22.07.2005, 01:19
And what type at you a skin? It seems to me, that such direct communication happens at obladatelnits a gentle thin skin.

Well all we consider or count the skin gentle

Skin thin, sensitive, vessels are close located are a opinion of cosmeticians. My sensations - the skin problem, combined, "takes offence" at any wrong action for my part.

motilda
26.07.2005, 04:55
Still the nobility how to define or determine this true reason.

Probably, only to observe

To analyze and so on...

Des
29.07.2005, 08:25
Small princess

Well all we consider or count the skin gentle

Well is not present, not all. At me a skin of southern type, thick enough, even mosquitoes do not like me

aleksso
30.07.2005, 03:54
Often write, that for a good status of a skin the general or common improvement of an organism is necessary.

Yes, something in it or this is. After has cleaned an intestine, familiar women began to ask what face creams I use.

Probably, all is important (ZOZH, a cream, bady, pr.) in aggregate.

And, as spoke

Each concrete organism will have "ligament or cord;sheaf" of a problem and the reason