PDA

Просмотр полной версии : mikrovolnovka and health

Страницы : [1] 2

Pegiot206
24.09.2004, 04:17
It would be desirable that this temka has hung for a while here

Read, that mikrovolnovka splits fibers. And they in fact contain in the majority of products... Jacobs such nutrition is not acquired at all. What it turns out even to warm up in mikrovolnovke harm? And what you think?

nataliy 1956
25.09.2004, 06:44
I do not know, I usually go in mikrovolnovke I do not boil, I warm up up to a warm status that is and to not burn. I know that mikrovolnovka dries nutrition, as influences water being in meal.

Doctor Nazimova E.M.
06.10.2004, 09:09
I usually go in mikrovolnovke I do not boil

Tell, pliz as meat boils, for example. Gripping show probably

Darya
16.10.2004, 16:47

At me meat does not boil and shoots, especially chicken meat. Recently it was necessary to wash mikrovolnovku otnee.

Una
23.10.2004, 02:07
Oh, devonki.... At me plate Indezit with ceramic top as I was rolled up it or her to wash!!!! Because also I wish to buy mikrovolnovku that though this majaty to avoid And ditenka have decided to get or start, and all familiar (already safely taken place parents) unanimously repeat that with rebjatenkom small, mikrovolnovka a thing irreplaceable (butylochki to warm up, etc.). And if there fiber... That-it... That on which to me this mikrovolnovka has surrendered it turns out? CHtozh I own dite shall poison or persecute with own hand?! Or how? What do you think in this occasion?...

S Tatiana
26.10.2004, 23:24
Our organism too splits them. Amino acids are necessary to us, kirpichiki from which fibers consist.

Alexander
01.11.2004, 11:54
Also is harmfully, and to face to her during warming up too - radiation does not intercept even special glass (not completely). Though all the same I eat, since is easier and faster. And here for the child, it is better to buy or purchase special "machine" for heating butylochek - on a water bath (the plastic flask, sometimes with a regulator of temperature, is filled in water, joins in the rosella, through short time water heats up and remains constantly certain temperature (supported or maintained automatically) while priboro it is included or is switched on). A good piece - a -case (or as a small ?O?nO?/small suitcase warmly enough), saving it it is long.

Vitalika
02.11.2004, 13:14
And all familiar (already safely taken place parents) unanimously repeat that with rebjatenkom small, mikrovolnovka a thing irreplaceable (butylochki to warm up, etc.)

What butylochki? With a breast to feed it is necessary

Nikkol
14.11.2004, 04:10

At me meat does not boil and shoots, especially chicken meat. Recently it was necessary to wash mikrovolnovku otnee.

It likely sauce which on the chicken shoots or a liquid absorbed in the chicken - at me personally so

21.11.2004, 15:40
Also is harmfully, and to face to her during warming up too - radiation does not intercept even special glass (not completely). Though all the same I eat, since is easier and faster. And here for the child, it is better to buy or purchase special "machine" for heating butylochek - on a water bath (the plastic flask, sometimes with a regulator of temperature, is filled in water, joins in the rosella, through short time water heats up and remains constantly certain temperature (supported or maintained automatically) while priboro it is included or is switched on). A good piece - a -case (or as a small ?O?nO?/small suitcase warmly enough), saving it it is long.

And telefonchiki cellular and and el.plita - everyone radiate computers bjaku

clever2310
27.11.2004, 11:52
Oh, devonki.... At me plate Indezit with ceramic top as I was rolled up it or her to wash!!!! Because also I wish to buy mikrovolnovku that though this majaty to avoid And ditenka have decided to get or start, and all familiar (already safely taken place parents) unanimously repeat that with rebjatenkom small, mikrovolnovka a thing irreplaceable (butylochki to warm up, etc.). And if there fiber... That-it... That on which to me this mikrovolnovka has surrendered it turns out? CHtozh I own dite shall poison or persecute with own hand?! Or how? What do you think in this occasion?...

Attention!!!! Categorically I do not recommend to give kids ANYTHING, razogretogo in mikrovolnovke!!! At us doctors unanimously forbid it to do or make. That something there such occurs or happens, alters structure or frame at a molecular level.

Earth-Angel
07.12.2004, 01:00
My kid, he on sovmestitelsvu the husband, eats all from mikrovolnovki with udovolsviem

grey
17.12.2004, 02:38
http: // forum.onliner.by/viewtopic.php? p=271765*amp; sid=69d48fdc6e7746e61382f7781dd18270

Tusia
24.12.2004, 23:22
http: // mama.tomsk.ru/forum/viewtopic.php? t=1228*amp; postdays=0*amp; postorder=asc*amp; start=0*amp; sid=f64deee7cd63a96033a6ea0fceadf020

gadfly
28.12.2004, 16:41
And at me cats do not eat that that razogreto in mikrovolnovke. Smell and at once leave. How to be spoken a cat bad will not is.

Tanja Boroznova
01.01.2005, 02:41

And at me the liver shoots! As an infection last! Has put to warm up and has left from kitchen or cuisine... Has come, ekarnyjbabaj, all pechenka on walls mikrovolnovki

Stark
03.01.2005, 00:58
My kid, he on sovmestitelsvu the husband, eats all from mikrovolnovki with udovolsviem

I too heard that in no event it is impossible to heat meal in mikrovolnovke, it is harmful.

Denis_K
11.01.2005, 12:48
I know, how much or as far as it conveniently and economically on time, but till now have not got her or it (and, probably, I I shall not get) owing to care of health.

Sir
25.01.2005, 02:39

And at me the liver shoots! As an infection last! Has put to warm up and has left from kitchen or cuisine... Has come, ekarnyjbabaj, all pechenka on walls mikrovolnovki

Girls and that kryshechku do not put on your chicken-liver-meat?

Kryshechka costs or stands not dearly or expensively, and walls of an oven O protects about fat sparks.

lubashka
05.02.2005, 14:39

Girls and that kryshechku do not put on your chicken-liver-meat?

Kryshechka costs or stands not dearly or expensively, and walls of an oven O protects about fat sparks.

Yes now here I dress, one such surprise was enough

Dmitry (Kiev)
18.02.2005, 15:23
My God, well what village All is harmful, all radiates electromagnetic impulses and now you, klushi sit in front of the monitor, too is harmful, refuse all and live in a wood. You at school studied? The principle of action of microwaves is based or founded;established that they result or bring in exaltation of a molecule of water due to what energy which heats up products is liberated. Backward -housewives.

_2005
20.02.2005, 11:13
And it can, this radiation in parallel with heating water also translates -isomers of fat acids in a trance? And the trance-isomers is already threat. You are assured, what all know about changes of structure or frame of substances under action of high-pitched or high-frequency radiation? And about cytogenetic have heard?

What you so about women badly think? Not all klushi!!!)))

Laptev
26.02.2005, 10:26
My God, well what village All is harmful, all radiates electromagnetic impulses and now you, klushi sit in front of the monitor, too is harmful, refuse all and live in a wood. You at school studied? The principle of action of microwaves is based or founded;established that they result or bring in exaltation of a molecule of water due to what energy which heats up products is liberated. Backward -housewives.

And to be rude you are capable only under "Visitor"?

Or there is no education to be registered?

Elena Kartsev
07.03.2005, 12:25
I too consider or count what harmfully to eat meal from mikrovolnovki. And consequently I do not buy it or her. Though it agree, very conveniently.

Irza
21.03.2005, 10:19
Greetings! In mikrovolnovke I try to warm up only is very conveniently, and about harmful... What now it is not harmful?!