PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It is unreal a thin skin

pbx
05.04.2005, 09:41
At my daughter. Simply nightmare any has come, earlier all the same such was not.

If a bast, a soft and delicate three back - from melkorassypannyh roofing felts pryshchikov, whether reddenings directly under a soap solution the blood acts

However, the most terrible, that takajazhe hren has begun on the face: now frosts still aggravate business. The face is already simple in microecchymoses.

It is necessary to the dermatologist, I do not doubt, but if something similar was or heard about such - share the information on overcoming, please.

Olgammm
22.04.2005, 18:05
And what for you then rub its or her bast?

Christine
26.05.2005, 16:35
At Clinics a new series recently has left - for the super-thin skin inclined to reddenings, kuperozu, and other hreni.

TSuj
27.05.2005, 13:43
Under a skin the blood acts or on a skin?

It was recollected, about illness or disease Dzhulii Roberts - ostensibly it or she from touches still had ecchymoses...

boris d
25.06.2005, 03:57
In general at Ljaroshe sow there is a series for a children's thin skin.

oscar
27.06.2005, 11:53
Bast rubbed because always a back rubbed a bast. Basts too different happen

The blood acts from within... Well as a spot when you squeeze out on the bases (Brrrrrr)

Skin not so children's, and teenage.

Kuperoz - in my opinion, absolutely other nature the phenomenon.

ludmila
27.06.2005, 15:40
It not a skin. It super fragile vessels, besides located oooochen is close to a skin.

More likely to the therapist

Kuperoz - in my opinion, absolutely other nature the phenomenon

kuperoz here in general neprichem

holms
17.07.2005, 21:28
If a bast, a soft and delicate three back - from melkorassypannyh roofing felts pryshchikov, whether reddenings directly under a soap solution the blood acts

If to me what-string part of a body poteret a bast, moreover in the winter, me too anything good not buit.

Nashchet that at your daughter on the face, likely, to the doctor nada. Ksta, she water washes?

natabalu
20.07.2005, 01:22
poteret a bast, moreover in the winter

The season matters????!!!

So in fact under clothes a back!

Washes any there " Pur Zonom " from Loreal (blue butylochka with nosikom-)

Nasibullina
25.07.2005, 03:44
Bast to cancel, certainly.

To use a healing cream after washing, probably to replace soap or a washing-up liquid.

It is possible to put the filter on douche.

Green
26.07.2005, 15:14
The season imeeet kolosalnoe value or meaning;importance me always from autumn till summer is shelled a skin of a body simply horror as. Even everyones-different molochki for a body on all 100 not pomagajut, but without them in general sentry that would be... And a bast to rub every day probably there is nothing at you not the miner.. Washed any fat, or a shower gel 2 in 1 it is necessary, then molochkom for a body..

svetlana_r
26.07.2005, 19:11
The season matters????!!!

So in fact under clothes a back!

If a supersensitive skin (as at me, for example), in the winter it vashche trandets. However, I and do not use a bast in the summer. And skrabami, by the way, too.

Washes any there " Pur Zonom " from Loreal (blue butylochka with nosikom-)

a-May, he for a fat skin!

That-string gipoallergennoe is necessary for her, and that longly and persistently to choose and try or taste nada...

Andreyd206
28.07.2005, 23:36
Urgently to the therapist - the general or common analysis of a blood +. If I have correctly understood your description.