PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Very much it is necessary!

Djuss
05.04.2005, 03:35
Marlene and the Eclair, remove please then this temku, I need to involve simply people in Jeweller passions - anybody there does not go, and at me a question urgent!

Girls, respond me please about brjuliki here http: // forum.nedug.ru/viewtopic.php? p=1867846*1867846

Humble Guy
06.04.2005, 21:16
Well you girls, anybody did not buy brilliants?

Irisha
15.04.2005, 09:11
Well you girls, anybody did not buy brilliants?

No

JUliKon
20.04.2005, 13:25
Anabassis

And how to define or determine color (shade)? The stone is poured.. Or it at once is visible?

Than worse c a brilliant natural?

In any clause or article has read through, what anything practically does not differ, it so?

I do not understand especially, simply I buy in good shops and that's all right. And the jeweller-professional can distinguish only. So, forgive or excuse, nothing could help or assist you.

By the way, all my diamond sergi, rings, coulombs with white gold many name costume jewellery. I so experienced in this occasion, and have then thought - and it can to the best.

Oh listen (on you it is possible or not, and toja razgovorilas) on a site serebrjannogo the world is a shop such is a heading - the -answer, can be there ask?

http: // www.silver-world.ru/

max
25.04.2005, 06:54
Eclair, it is possible certainly!

We just in white gold also are going to to me a ringlet to buy or purchase

Thanks, now I shall look or see in the Silver world..

_
28.04.2005, 20:29
Anabas, you know that I can tell or say to you - do or make to order at the checked up masters. At the, there all will be fair. Now I shall look, that there you ask, but mine br anybody costume jewellery still never named From them this iridescent luminescence where-string at restaurant in a twilight know what goes, ogo!

And vashche check in workshops explanatory or sensible, at you it is direct.

You came into the Crystal? Yakut br looked?

badi44
10.05.2005, 04:53
Anabas, you know that I can tell or say to you - do or make to order at the checked up masters. At the, there all will be fair. Now I shall look, that there you ask, but mine br anybody costume jewellery still never named From them this iridescent luminescence where-string at restaurant in a twilight know what goes, ogo!

No, mch all selected, today we go to look, magaz the Jasper is called. And at you Yakut? And they only in the Crystal are on sale? (sorri, I at all in a subject)

Tanjusha
13.05.2005, 00:27

No, mch all selected, today we go to look, magaz the Jasper is called. And at you Yakut? And they only in the Crystal are on sale? (sorri, I at all in a subject)

And the Jasper? Well descend or go, look. Yakut I personally nra have more, there there are quite decent products with stones 2/2, do not know, is simple shops the Crystal is them ofits parnery, about others I do not know. Yes I a little in magazah take, we to order do or make.

Listen, and to you there about papers wrote, you of that - were going to a nominal stone to take? From a family tree chtoli? Well nefiga you wet

Rahat
27.05.2005, 08:06
And the Jasper? Well descend or go, look. Yakut I personally nra have more, there there are quite decent products with stones 2/2, do not know, is simple shops the Crystal is them ofits parnery, about others I do not know. Yes I a little in magazah take, we to order do or make.

Listen, and to you there about papers wrote, you of that - were going to a nominal stone to take? From a family tree chtoli? Well nefiga you wet

I naryla in an Internet infu, that all brjulikov should have certificates (about that, what is it the presents, instead of a fake). And without any family trees, it how much denzhishch likely!!!

To order it turns out much more dearly or expensively?

nadjuha56
13.06.2005, 16:07

I naryla in an Internet infu, that all brjulikov should have certificates (about that, what is it the presents, instead of a fake). And without any family trees, it how much denzhishch likely!!!

To order it turns out much more dearly or expensively?

aaaaaa certificates! And I have not understood means

nea, all is normal at cost.

THE ELEPHANT
28.07.2005, 09:44
With orders, the problem at me is more correct with masterami-, well there are no such friends Can will recommend whom, it is desirable, that did not steal, and that has got once....