PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hairdress-large ringlets on long hair

kruchkova
01.03.2005, 21:28
Dlina-hardly below scapulas, somebody independently stacks hair waves?

Share secrets of stacking

What fixative to apply, that large ringlets have held on in the evening of hour 3

It is very necessary)

Thanks)

Ahelga
10.03.2005, 08:26
Greetings.

I for the night-th hair curlers (large), a varnish and penkoj-was not present, than, but it turns out - like as naturally.

And so it is possible certainly on penku what-string....

romirons
27.05.2005, 08:05
For the night? And how to sleep?

I do or make simply hair curlers of hour on 3... Periodically I warm up their hair drier.

Hair curlers it is necessary large, centimeter 4 in diameter.

Them it is necessary very much that lock to do or make thin, and that will not dry out.

To wind not wet, but wet, sbryznutye an agent for stacking or penkoj.

donald
30.05.2005, 01:10
termobigudi did not try or taste? At me on 2 day still it is visible nakrutka

13.06.2005, 13:13
Sultansha Gulbijaz

For the night? And how to sleep?

And I have already got used))). Fairly.. I Know, that many rugajutsja-that is inconvenient, and me somehow "anything"...

Them it is necessary very much that lock to do or make thin, and that will not dry out.

Here therefore I for the night also twist, for a night they have time to dry up or dry.

, And for me on the contrary, for some reason Termo - keep less, is more correct even almost at once and are untwisted then.. Therefore I here from termo already for a long time have refused...

solo
14.07.2005, 11:10
Most longly stacking by forcepses keeps... Especially if hair not fresh-washed

Sergey Sanych
16.07.2005, 15:52
I think, it is necessary to try or taste in the beginning in a hairdressing salon to keep within, and at presence of successful result to specify details - structure and pr...

And that if hair for example serious, them especially also you will not lay... Probably...

Still it is possible in shop for the pro to take an interest in presence of structures - what liquid it will be better to hold...

mercuriy
27.07.2005, 15:04
All many thanks for the offered variants

Most of all the variant with forcepses and day a dirty head then hair will be appeasable approaches or suits, there is a chance to look or appear not bad

In interior this day I am not in time, ringlets are necessary in the evening....

kapacb
28.07.2005, 06:21
And that if hair for example serious, them especially also you will not lay... Probably...

Here at me such problem...

Though forcepses, though termobigudi, though simple...

Hour-two were took also all

Though in itself hair are a little twisted

As that time did or made him.zavivku

And now simply I straighten them