PDA

Просмотр полной версии : There is a difference as cosmetics?

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

CriminallyInsan
07.11.2004, 00:05
Such I the person (and I do not think that one such!) - sometimes the toad throttles (or the finance sing) and I speak the internal voice - basically, cosmetics all identical, the main thing - careful leaving or care of the skin picked up to your type - and it primirjaet me for some time with my purse. But then this infection (an internal voice) creeps out and starts to whisper insinuatingly on ushko - it is necessary liked to indulge itself, we live once, it so is pleasant than superskim to be smeared that - and suddenly will help or assist?.. To what I all this actually - probably, on a life much all has tried someone - as there it by way of to compare - whether strongly all differs and whether costs or stands the spent money? I shall be glad to any opinions on an interesting question!

Ogi
08.11.2004, 07:02
*amp; gt; whether strongly all differs and whether costs or stands the spent money?

As a rule - costs or stands, but there are also exceptions. Quite probably to pick up for itself something from inexpensive cosmetics that will be good to operate or work on your skin. For example, from all agents of purification or ablution I like Johnson and Johnson (a huge tube) who is on sale practically in any shop, and there is less than 100 rbl.

At the same time it is possible to buy or purchase very dear or expensive cream, but not suitable for your skin. Therefore it is necessary to be spent and select, select, select... As time does not stop, seasons vary, age too, a skin similarly. I.e. process of selection goes constantly.

Lugini
12.11.2004, 17:01
Vasiliska, all of us we wish to believe, that happens "cheap but good". Happens! My mother-in-law without mind or wit from oil bebi dzhonsonovskogo - she is smeared with it or him from legs or foots up to a head and its or her skin feels zamechtalno! And I for example like the some people "sovdepovskie" a cream for arms or hand in iron tubes. Actually it would be interesting to learn or find out, that from inexpensive cosmetics tried or tasted and that was pleasant. In fact not everyone presumes darfen or even vishi.

And dear or expensive cosmetics usually justifies the price. It or her also suffices for some reason for longer time. And what to understand, whether is not present on dorgushchy a cream of an allergy it is better to ask a sampler for the beginning.

Alenys
14.11.2004, 09:06
Ooooo! What interesting subject!

I am constant in search. Basically I use Estee Lauder, Lancome, and it is not enough that from Clinique, Lierac, Ahava.

Besides there are some cosmetic agents Moldavian proizvoditelei which I am correct here some years, and to change them on what I do not want.

Dear cosmetics justifies itself! Eshe it is very convenient for me that it is possible to hand over the "not approached" or suited" cosmetics back...

So! Search-assay, assays-searches. Only so the is possible naiti to something, KMK.

kuz71
17.11.2004, 18:25
Actually there are also inexpensive cosmetic agents, but quite qualitative, at least I like a nutritious cream for a dry and sensitive skin " Black pearls " concern Viburnum which costs or stands about 50 roubles. He approaches or suits me Vichy, Lankom and Akademi is not worse at all. Also has very much liked skrab for the face of firm " Olga Romashko ", and it has been tried before too a lot of dear or expensive, but this is much better.

Melany
20.11.2004, 09:20
*amp; gt; very conveniently that it is possible to hand over the "not approached" or suited" cosmetics back...

It where such miracle meets?

vatt
22.11.2004, 07:06
I do not have forces to throw out dear or expensive cream which has not approached or suited me.

Though I, probably, do not understand have approached or suited or not.

My confidence: if in anotatsii it is written, that folds will disappear, and, knowing, that action of a cream is shown in a month, I napravlenno shall smear with this cream the face the whole month. Then he will bother me, there will be an advertising of a new cream, I shall buy or purchase new....... And so on a circle.

sea-scape
25.11.2004, 04:58
Azalea, look or see, where lives Flyer... Alas to us it not otnoositsja... And it is a pity. And so would put...

Halatik
29.11.2004, 01:51
, And what in Moscow eto not so??? I earlier a vein in Kishinev but as I there did not have an opportunity to buy the most dear or expensive cosmetics I do not know.

It should seemed to me that "firm" shops everywhere to be identical....

At presence of the check, always it is possible to return any purchase, at me so was with parochkoi creams.

Vlasjuk
01.12.2004, 20:34
Flyer, alas, I in Almate, in firm boutique Lankom, somehow tried to hand over yesterday kuplenye and even not opened spirits, that there was..., it is terrible to recollect!!! A maximum on what they have agreed, at presence at me the check, to give out to me to other production for there and then sum, or it is more, if I shall pay in addition, but in any way it is less. More shortly to hand over it is impossible.

garant
04.12.2004, 06:01
At us unfortunately cosmetics do not exchange and especially back do not accept... Here so.

And so I would try or taste all.

Alain Savova
07.12.2004, 03:59
I all the same do not understand in occasion of returns of a cream. And who then at them will buy or purchase the begun jar? And for what in that case do or make samplers?

And with what words it is possible to return the begun cream?

Surge
07.12.2004, 07:36
, daaaa, badly

, Here I also speak about that. In fact if you buy something though it is assured that you can eto to return, and differently that with etim a cream to do or make?!

, Certainly nachatyi a cream back in sale will not start up. Probably, there is at them kakoi that a percent or an interest of "write-off" or that that in etom a sort.

Always it is possible poprobyvat that that you buy in shop.

And know as happens. For example if eto a mask for the face or lipstick, and tp, you come domoi, and eta lipstick at day time osveshenii to you does not go at all? Or the mask terribly pulls a skin. At me was such with masks from Clinics. From Este Lauder lipstick of the house absolutely on another was looked.

I go back to shop with the check and I explain. Always vozvrashajut money.

By the way, with odezhdoi and all other goods eto precisely also works.

The logic explanation one-at such quantity or amount of shops, boutiques, proizvoditelei cosmetics and tp, goes nastojashaja struggle for pokupatelei. If you where that have badly served, you there will not return.... And a choice at you at etom-. Here and borjatsja for ours koshelki/credit cards

Julia98745
10.12.2004, 14:51
And in Russia at somebody it turned out to return begun (or even not begun) cosmetics or underwear?

With the rest like as problems are not present: it is possible to return both clothes, and products.

Elkina
14.12.2004, 02:46
2 Flyer-... That it is possible to hand over the "not approached" or suited" cosmetics back - To tell the truth then I do not understand, what for there are samplers, in my opinion, a cream, spirits, lipstick just to be defined or determined - whether approach or suit something or something else. Somehow it will badly be coordinated or will badly be agreeed;is badly compounded with hygiene. At us in rules of trade it is precisely registered - to return and an exchange are not a subject.

It is lovely Kamilova
16.12.2004, 07:49
At me return of creams and so forth care of the face arises in the event that on these agents there were no samplers, and very much it would be desirable.

By the way owing to samplers I have tried simply mountains of any agents. And for this reason I buy that approaches or suits me more often.

enesaii2
17.12.2004, 17:55
Look or See pozhaluista, I have written above. In shop it is impossible poprobyvat a mask for the face.

To that in shops-artificial. At you happened such that lipstick or shadows have liked in shop (light is deceptive), and having come domoi you have been disappointed?

At me-yes. And then I hand over eto have put back

21.12.2004, 05:18
And I somehow did not reflect on that that it is possible to return not approached or suited; I shall know now

o I was here what amusing case: I somehow have bought or purchased product Lancome and to it or him;them to me have given a special gift (Flyer knows). I come home, I open a bag, and I find out that the gift is incomplete - for some reason there is no eye shadow. I very much was upset, because just wished ColorFocus to try or taste; in general I have returned to shop upset, began them to explain what's the matter.

They longly apologized, have handed over to me shadows, and eshe have stuffed any other samplers from gifts.

I went and thought, that have opened a simple way how to receive a lot of any goods nahaljavu..

Ogroggly
22.12.2004, 07:10
, You have not written, where live.

To me all the same it is not clear as it is possible to return, for example, the begun cream for 140 $... Nevertheless it will be unprofitable it is to shop at any competition if to him will daily return that one another. For certain they have any limit on write-off even if and there is this limit in general.

Mirmik
25.12.2004, 11:01
Sorry.:-)

I live in Holland. In Russia, to a huge regret, number or room with return of creams passes or takes place extremely seldom. Such contemptious view will pour, that one more same jar you will buy or purchase, if only have got rid.

27.12.2004, 18:31
irena_vb: the cosmetics returned in shop in sale is not started up, so about any disturbances of hygienic rules of speech is not present. And about samplers: you always and everywhere can receive a sampler on any production? Sometimes they really are not present, sometimes to you will start to take simply for a ride.

By the way, here someone has recommended such approach: take with itself a tiny jar and at absence of a sampler ask to postpone in it or her production from the stand. Once the adviser for gerlenovskim a counter poytalas to declare, that they so do not do or make, and politics Lankom and ate for them - not the decree. Then I have absolutely easy told or said, that now I shall buy or purchase from it or her a cream and if in a week I shall bring it or him obratno-to her it is necessary to accept return and for it or her it will be greater or big loss than 5 ml a cream from a tester. The aunt has scratched turnip and has agreed. (at once I shall make a reservation, such focuses pass or take place in America, but that to you to a similar step will respond in Rossii-I even I can not assume.)

natalja
28.12.2004, 14:44
Yes always pozhaluista.

Klassnyi retseptik however)

Very correctly, it agree!

Words of my husband are recollected: Dear, and what difference between a cream in 8 dollars both 50? And innocent hlopanie eyelashes

But the difference all taki is (though and not always). And eshe I consider or count, is purely or cleanly kakoi that psihologicheskii the moment.

I feel myself knowing, that at me a muzzle of the face namazjukana Lankomom instead of XXX is much better.

Eto not snobbery, hmm, at all I do not know that.

During too time the clothes with "shortcuts" well-known-me leave ravnodushnoi.

Probably with mnoi that that not so

(Excuse for off-)

gaiza
29.12.2004, 16:15
Return Policy unfortunately it not 100 percent or interests, work in greater or big shops. But can not work in what nibud the beauty salons selling the same cream. It is always better to specify Return Policy. On what that a cosmetic site advised necessarily to return not approached or suited cream and t.d.-a feedback with the company-manufacturer.

grigori
31.12.2004, 20:46
Yes, unfortunately, it is possible to return not always.

And on a subject-for me the price as those does not play a role, but all that is imposed on the face at me dear or expensive, I on it or this do not spare. And here molochko for a body, a cream for legs-arms or legs-hand;foots-arms it is possible to find quite both inexpensive and very decent quality.

volnik
04.01.2005, 14:01
IMHO, two defining or determining factors concerning to cosmetics. Actually consumer properties (approaches or suits, does not approach or suit). And the -psychological aspect - is pleasant for realizing, that I use cosmetics of such brand.

Replacement of cosmetics, certainly, dream. But here such chesspiece (at least in Moscow) prepares. Manufacturing of cosmetics to order. I.e. after enough detailed researches, concerning or touching the concrete customer (property of a skin, allergic reactions, needs or requirements), to him do or make cosmetics specially and in those quantities or amounts which (her) are necessary to him. As it is ridiculous, the price turns out less, than at cosmetics -and-port. Certainly, flakonchiki (tubes, rectangular approach traffic patterns...) not from the Distance but if to pay attention not to an aesthetics, and on consumer properties that else to wish?

Speech, certainly goes about creams, masks, gels and other same.