PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Beautiful and convenient kosmetichka

Страницы : [1] 2

kriss
10.10.2004, 08:33
It is necessary such! For mum. Anywhere worthy I do not see. Let will be leather or from an interconvertible material (that it could be?), on a lightning, the size such, that both compact, and capacious...

Where them to take? For a long time already I examine assortment of various shops - from notions up to perfumery - but something yet did not see...

Zone of search - Moscow or the Europe....

Louise
26.10.2004, 21:25
Whether I do not know my advice or council will approach or suit. I sometimes buy to myself cosmetics not on positions, and an integral set, and is cheaper and is beautifully issued it turns out, main that contents of a set approached or suited you. Similar sets rather often are on sale in original firm kosmetichkah. Thus I already have rather capacious and stylish bag- from Klarans (sometimes I go with her on yoga since the size allows), convenient and practical kosmetichku from Gerlejn, I store or keep there the cosmetics and simpotnuju an evening handbag- from Jean Pol Gaultier (I shall present its or her any little girl, type of a small daughter of my friends, to children most that to play with takoju).

The double gift turns out as though

qwerta
27.10.2004, 07:19
At Avon is good kosmetichka, very capacious and convenient.

gerrholz
17.12.2004, 02:54
At me kosmetichka under a backpack my pink Prada..... I try to buy in the complete set... A purse and a bag of one series.... And that kosmetichka my liked....

imported_
28.12.2004, 22:25
In Prestigious Arbatah up to a fig of iron suitcases-. Class. It is especially good on kolesikah with the sliding handle. Will approach or suit?

Gruny
08.02.2005, 06:35
Type of road suitcases? Not it or her, and suddenly mum all there will pack that and will leave! It is necessary such kosmetichku that did not allow to leave or abandon children for a long time! And in general the climbing backpack at it or her already is.....

I is better to myself shall buy or purchase such suitcase!!! And that is eternal as I shall start to be going to - it is necessary to take an additional suitcase for all gels-creams-shampoos... Or in a backpack to push and on conditionally fragile brachiums peret...

Valek
18.02.2005, 07:16
In general Small princess business speaks.... It is necessary to examine preNew Year's assortment though the same AP... Only here the cosmetics like all is already completed...

meliz
21.03.2005, 13:14
And I here in any way cannot understand...

Such impression that concepts "kosmetichka" and "-case" mix sometimes up or are sometimes admixed....

Very much it would be desirable to understand... Always considered or counted, that kosmetichka is that always in a handbag, that is that is necessary within day when you you you you leave from the house (on job, on affairs and so forth)... That is something of type koshelechka... Absolutely small - powder, lipstick, karandashik for labiums, mini- perfum....

If it is a question of a road variant - that it already a -case, soft either rigid... Big or small... That is such separate handbag in which there is all that cosmetics - decorative and on care of self which is required on a trip...

Or how?

Alen-ka
12.04.2005, 18:39
ugu. The truth, that I take in road, at me is called simply " greater or big kosmetichka ". She also jams everything, that can be necessary - from shapochki for douche up to pumice.

However now speech about small kosmetichku to wear with itself a powder box, karandashiki there everyones, lipstick....

Was today in artikoli... The only thing that was pleasant - red kosmetichka from zhivanishi... Already for 95 euros!!! For what????

Souznik
07.05.2005, 19:16
If in the Europe in any big department store there is a department with kosmetichkami and taaammm... For all tastes By the way, imho, the whole department should be in Moscow stokmanne.

Enny
08.05.2005, 21:11
Well small for the last couple of years in the same AP and Etualjah simply are not translated - as gifts from firms... Different the sizes... From absolutely masenkih up to solid... And bags...

lla
25.05.2005, 11:17
And chumadan with wheels all luchshcha!

udgin
27.05.2005, 19:40
So I with it or this also do not argue.... Especially, when somewhere in Frankfurt between flights... With tjazhelennym a -case which it would not be desirable to hand over in luggage... Each time I dream, that he was on kolesikah...

Vasilisa
14.06.2005, 08:58
Current it is not necessary about Frankfurt, proshe pani!

In the summer nakatalis on lajt the underground from And in D... Hours 5, from there is nothing to do or make...

If wheels would not be, at a bag not handed over would hang...

wlad
15.06.2005, 06:11
chumadan with wheels

Has persuaded. Yes I and itself such wanted.

It is necessary to solve only whom or that I in itself shall roll.

And, by the way, the bicycle drive in itself is not present? That most to go, and he start up ahead slides... And pesenki still would sing....

And more that inside a mini-bar with buterbrodikami... Or the -bar is looking where we shall go...

And that has been trimmed by red cloth of smart trousers of royal guardsmen...

" There would be at me such cat, I and did not marry never... " ()

ghk
29.06.2005, 21:27
Well (appeasably) not I shall... Any airport where transplantation is necessary

Anette
09.07.2005, 18:17
That is how it is not necessary about Frankfurt?? It is necessary, it is necessary!!!

Not it or her. Without wheels shchas anywhere.... A century of rates, yo.... Itself how much time already... A pancake.. In the same Sheremetyevo - you cost or stand, byvalocha, on an hour in odzhidanii landings or plantings - on shpilkah (and that as!) and with tjazhelennym a backpack filled by cosmetics for and vodjaroj for daragogo..... Therefore as it is impossible to hand over in any way: tyrjat; will break nafig

Good, me on purchase a miracle-case have provoked!!

And here to mum what to buy??? I shall go tomorrow in AP... And let to me there it will be bad...

IgorK
16.07.2005, 22:52
Me to purchase a miracle-case have provoked!!

He a demon kolesikov!!!!

EVG
19.07.2005, 11:05
For purchase chumadana to mum kosmetichku it is free-of-charge otdrjat, with words of gratitude, come still!

ElenaK
20.07.2005, 22:35
Here it indeed. To me, on my modest, but to my own opinion based or founded;established on own experience (et that unloved masses im to not remember), it is much more pleasant to cross border on 4 wheels. Despite of turns. It with was or former sotslagerem. Further - is easier.

licenok
21.07.2005, 07:46
So, Serge promised wheels!!!!

And he empty is on sale or filled? And well as filling not sootvetsvuet to my representations about perfect (see my post above)

nao68
23.07.2005, 22:59
He a demon kolesikov!!!!

With wheels. C 2- round. In Arbate now it is a lot of that with wheels. Itself saw. Precisely.

Andr
24.07.2005, 08:24
And test drive on wheel suitcases is offered?

Iriska
25.07.2005, 02:30
Rup for hundred, with wheels. With the handle, sliding. It is filled by stuff. The last it is possible to offer in a kindergarten on a residence for morning performances. Vodka and sausage for liked will get over declared possible or probable.

The administrator
25.07.2005, 09:33
Test drive on wheel suitcases is offered?

Without ceremony. At filmings Nikita it is useful, or Fantomasa.

Serial " the Corpse in bjuti a case ".