PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In a refrigeration cabinet or not....

svetik
10.03.2005, 01:30
All Hi

Shortly question: where it is necessary to store or keep cosmetic agents (the pair balms for hair is available, unopened, with honey and Propolisum, a cream voice-frequency one butylochka, manenko begun). So it has turned out, that me houses will not be 4 months. Agents good. How to save up, that have not deteriorated-in a refrigeration cabinet to put or it is simple in the dark place protected from light????

clesdag
19.03.2005, 16:20
Simply in a dark place. In a refrigeration cabinet that just also can isportitstsa.

gladjek
22.03.2005, 20:28
In the dark place protected from light

At all in a refrigeration cabinet!

Irina Simonov
19.04.2005, 01:30
Nda, I balda mean, up to that lipstick in a refrigeration cabinet stored or kept..

kryska_k
13.05.2005, 06:50
Nda, I balda mean, up to that lipstick in a refrigeration cabinet stored or kept..

And who spoke, what will be easy or light?

Actually in a refrigeration cabinet it is good to hold a pencil for eyes/labiums, but only hour before sharpening that it was not fractured and cooling masks (is usual about it or this warn in the instruction), apparently, all. It only harms other products, unfortunately.

Lyudmila With
27.07.2005, 11:04
I like in the summer a cream for heels to thrust in a refrigeration cabinet on pair hours if I do not forget. So prijatnenko then