PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Divazh

marja
28.01.2005, 20:23
Has come to buy color ink (lilac) - I ask sellers " oh, at us now anything is not present - here is divazh, take, try or taste, she inexpensive, besides "... Has bought or purchased... She IN GENERAL CANNOT MAKE up EYELASHES!!! Simply any flakes hang in sticky mass, sleplivaja eyelashes in any terrible komok...

My early opjaty with divazhem - in hope seknomit 30-50 re came to an end, certainly, with constant repentance - but that such.... So this or thus such - divazh?? (it still besides, that I to ink absolutely indifferently concern and I can paint eyelashes with everything, though miss sporti for 60 roubles)

Cessare
13.02.2005, 17:41
Divage - unless Russian? And me in Il de the Boat as with import ingridientami and technologies advanced ANYWAY gel for cuticles at them nomanyj, 60 re, at all does not concede to any Orly and other dear or expensive nail to agents.

And in occasion of ink... Can with a period of validity of that?...

SergCH
22.02.2005, 07:34
At me lipstick Divazh. Casually in AP has taken. Very decently on labiums lays, color pleasant is not smeared also.

ljatifa
24.03.2005, 16:47
And I at them liked lip glossers. SUCH spiralkami. The rest - did not try or taste.

Surgeon
12.04.2005, 11:10
And at me lipstick Divazh rolls not used. On a kind - claret color. On labiums for some reason it turns out darkly-is darkly brown, the truth, lays down not bad, he where to me in such vampirskom a kind to go...

Martynov
19.04.2005, 16:03
I quite suppose, that under this brand something is issued, that can be used - but horror that they afford such frankly indecent horrors as this ink!!!

By the way, and it is possible to hand over cosmetics back in shop?

Ursus
13.05.2005, 11:07
I buy ink Divazh, already the second time, the first was black, the second brown, is pleasant to me, paints well....

Nail polish climbs down quickly the truth....

helga185
20.05.2005, 17:42
Really, dermetso! I bought powder - as with a flour or torment sprinkled, the word of honour! And then lipstick was in a cherry tube - she and on labiums badly laid, and imagine, spoiled walls tubes as thew, and then and has at all broken. When I it or her simply tried or tasted it. I to her at all was not painted - and have thrown out after a while lying)))))

Simply mum
06.06.2005, 12:02
Lipstick was in a cherry tube - she and on labiums badly laid

For a long time bought such. To me awfully has not liked. As putty on labiums. Has thrown out.

Marlaya
18.06.2005, 01:16
Me recently any unknown force spodvigla to buy or purchase compact powder Divazh. I essentially do not buy superdear or superexpensive dekorativku, but also supercheap usually I bypass the party or side. And here here this powder has bought for 90 with something of roubles. Also it has been pleasantly surprised - tone has approached or suited me simply ideally, on the face lays not bad, even matiruet. In general, a unexpected pleasant surprise for ridiculous money!..

Still bought shine-fixer for a varnish. But he for some reason fixed nothing...

Creative
19.06.2005, 20:43
I took shine spiralkoj - rare or infrequent rubbish!

Compadre
28.06.2005, 18:46
I had an automatic pencil for labiums. He has ended.... Weeks for 2. That I automatic pencils basically not tochu. They Also live longly and shchastlivo. And here friends complained of lipstick - very wonderful or strange metamorphosises with color. Besides in absolutely unexpected party or side.

Leshik
30.06.2005, 05:25
Took their nail polish. Climbed down from me literally in midday after drawing.

Nastya3001
08.07.2005, 01:00
Took their nail polish. Climbed down from me literally in midday after drawing.

Similarly. And from shine of a labium oblezli.

Arif
14.07.2005, 02:58
Lipstick bought time five precisely. Because of successful color and that what shade in a tube - such and on labiums. Does not roll down or does not slide at all (for me it is a rarity, t.k rolls down or slides through pair hours even very dear or expensive lipstick).

Varnish too used, kept as well as all the others.

So I put Divazhu the five, I am happy or am.

17.07.2005, 07:37
Yes, it is possible to buy or purchase and what-string Rubi Rose for 15 roubles - and anything, she will paint. And if will not be - so it is not insulting, she does not apply on what, cut rouz this.

And Divazh - same type the Brand. Well as it is possible frank to sell then, and?? Certainly, not all line will be, and someone will give the an excellent for successfully bought or purchased to something for 100. But to buy or purchase impudent for 100. - it is simple zapodlo!!!!

murat
17.07.2005, 21:58
And to me send or have approached;have suited also lipstick (not one tone) and shadows, grey (4 pieces).

I am more than such successful combination of shadows at anybody did not find. Laid down well - both lipstick, and shadows.

And about ink... So here it is possible in any brand -as will carry.

Insha
20.07.2005, 19:49
And at me on eyes now just violet ink "Divazh", I am happy or am. Certainly, not super the delight, but quite corresponds or meets to my demands, eyelashes are not stuck together, there is a volume, etc.

svetlik
21.07.2005, 22:52
Why it is Russia should it is dishonoured because of the Italian cosmetics?

Correct please the name of a subject.

pari
25.07.2005, 09:18
I like their one automatic pencil, the most light color - warm -pink. Very natural chubby sponges turn out. At daily use suffices approximately for a month, well and there is he a little

Darina
25.07.2005, 11:06
Let will be: a shame of the market of the Russian cosmetics.

And this stamp in my opinion only for Russia is made....

oleg sh
25.07.2005, 13:32
Not, it is not correct.

Let Russia for the cosmetics is dishonoured (the manufacture).

And that that this or thus such? What-string country the manufacturer will let out or release a brand for sale in other country, with worthless in something on quality production and will dishonour that country in which sells the goods, and itself remains chistenkaja?

sigala
26.07.2005, 21:10
Their brown ink, at least, not ah, but also not dermetso... srednenkaja...

kompot
27.07.2005, 01:38
I tried or tasted a lip glosser a spiral, the worst bleskamja still did not meet, zhuteo sticky, colors should be mixed or admixed, the brush in the complete set is not present.

Vanets
27.07.2005, 02:42
The disgusting lip glosser "spiral", sticks together labiums.