PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Length of hair.

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4 5

jok
26.05.2005, 05:52
What length of hair what length would be desirable to know is most rasprastrannenoj among women to that seems more convenient.

At me hair of average length (up to brachiums). For me it is ideal. As required it is possible rasputit hair and already beauty, and in the rest of the time hair at me are always collected, as are very much stirred or prevented

Lena N
26.05.2005, 16:17
Average are long, but och. It would be desirable to have long.

Jamilya
27.05.2005, 04:05
Somehow dlinyh never was, though it would be desirable, for some reason ra stut till the certain length, average, but long time wore a hairstyle, and at a daughter almost up to a girdle. And let grow

chira
27.05.2005, 15:08
Long. And such interrogation already was. Which, 0 I spent. Look in section Hair, there is.

_82
28.05.2005, 00:53
Till 19 years wore long hair. Like it was normal, but in the mornings 15 minutes spent for combing, in due course has bothered. Then, began to drive about for a long time on the nature, it is very inconvenient with long volosom and I it or him obstrigla and at all I do not regret. Very conveniently, it is not confused under any conditions, it is easy or light in the summer and it is not hot, dries quickly, well and goes to me more than dlinnnyj hair. To let grow I am not going to.

jonny2000
28.05.2005, 04:53
At me hair on shoulders... Long did not want never... It is not pleasant... prostovato it is looked (IMHO)....

sealion
28.05.2005, 09:47
Long. To me to like. And my husband from my hair in delight

moonstel
28.05.2005, 13:31
Long. It is pleasant to me. And my husband from my hair in delight

At me too long, and to the husband very much like.

The layman
29.05.2005, 00:44
Up to the extremity or end of a neck! During otrastanija, I shall look or see up to what dorostju the longest that was - on shoulders!

Vadim
29.05.2005, 09:18
At me hair on shoulders... Long did not want never... It is not pleasant... prostovato it is looked (IMHO)....

And why you do not like long hair, it in fact so is beautiful!

At me long fair-haired I in delight, and very much am pleasant to my environment

koma
29.05.2005, 22:57
I up to 20 almost wore long (below beder), and about 20 burden very short - almost under the boy (has now acquired a little - up to ears)

IMHO - short it is better. More conveniently, are always beautiful and under a rain and a wind, are not confused. And when it would be desirable a hairdress - I put on a wig and I do or make it or her

Vasyl
30.05.2005, 09:44
After numerous experiments, has stopped on average length. Conveniently and beautifully.

olya.cvc
30.05.2005, 17:01
At me long, - to my husband all the same, short they will be or long, and I here think, what it is possible to think up with them? I am not able to stack them plainly...

Holly
31.05.2005, 00:37

And why you do not like long hair, it in fact so is beautiful!

At me long fair-haired I in delight, and very much am pleasant to my environment

At me for some reason long hair associate with the girl with koromyslom and in a sundress (this or thus deep IMHO).....

Nikakoi
31.05.2005, 09:23
I in the childhood had hair up to brachiums as has gone to school - began to let grow. Then in a class 7-8 the Aurora has made a hairstyle. Then the length of hair varied from the middle of a neck up to scapulas. And then postriglas under the boy, it was happy or enough - a hairstyle such wore within 3 years. Now again I let grow. To tell or say what hair it is better - to that that goes. If hair beautiful - that certainly long. And here when the girl with redenkimi straight lines, moreover and long hair is an awful show.

My husband liked as short strazhika, and that at me on a head now. The truth when we sleep my hair climb to him to face and he starts to be indignant. And I in the answer speak him - can to me potrichsja? And he - for what!

Here and so

Natali81
31.05.2005, 21:33
To tell or say what hair it is better - to that that goes. If hair beautiful - that certainly long. And here when the girl with redenkimi straight lines, moreover and long hair is an awful show.

It completely agree. At me hair in general that very dense and always were very beautiful, but that to climb terribly steel and then I under the boy was cut. Balo very well and to stack to me it was not necessary at all, but nevertheless the monotony has then bothered and sechas too has grown.

kolpachok
01.06.2005, 06:10
What hair to have is who as is able with them upravljatsja.

I in general with a short hairstyle cannot - them every day it is necessary on hair curlers, to raise, zalachivat, etc., hair straight lines. If so to not look after that draw-that on a head.

All childhood me sheared, years with 12 began to let grow, has grown up to priests (a class!), then postriglas in a penalty up to brachiums, with a bang, became it is painted in darkly red (an ice crust. ?ONn?N--fair-haired), was such vamp. All time hair in a mouth climbed, morozhennoe in the street is excruciatingly.

Then years through 5 sharply it wanted to open a forehead, the blonde began to brighten promptly, now (a tow to not swear! To me goes!), hair below scapulas.

With long hair fine: .-Tuesday I wear dismissed, medium-. poluraspushchennye, in process of pollution - tails and fascicles.

Still fine: on the wet washed up hair to make 8-9 kosichek (bolshe-the fine demon turns out, it is less - simply wavy), to carry by them is desirable day (at least while nevysohnut), rasplesti and it is simple rasesat pjaternej, and a comb only at the roots and ends. It turns out simply fine: hair shine also silky even if simply to pin up or drive in on each side, the hairdress as at the Greek statues turns out. Keep week if under a rain to not get.

crukkh
01.06.2005, 12:09
And I on Saturday before going on DR to liked postrigla the long hair and more so have successfully got, have called in a hairdressing salon, and there my master worked and at it or him time was free in the extremity or end of day, now up to brachiums! And nearly I do not regret, now I go with dismissed, it is pleasant to me.

Vesta
01.06.2005, 23:52
Uh bednjazhki.

And as it or him that is heavy (

Have got confused in another's hair... At whom is longer, at whom is shorter...

To treat you it is necessary, to treat.

Medseestra, we shall help or assist them and?

Jajana
02.06.2005, 08:49
Oh, whose at me today a head bo-. Absolutely bad became. Delirium I write, you would forgive or excuse me babonki

ddez2
02.06.2005, 12:25
Gljuchit again, who I?

ural
02.06.2005, 13:47
Yes pidrila you pryshchavyj, here who.

_40
02.06.2005, 20:56
Oh, and and the truth, same I.

Irik
03.06.2005, 07:07
And chevo it I with itself? There Is here who else?

teterev7@rol.ru
03.06.2005, 10:04
And what is it I on little girls have driven? Yes podrochit it wanted simply, here that. You forgive or excuse me the kid while I am more on what not capable.