PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Fingernails or Nails badly grow and are braided

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4

maratfr
28.04.2005, 18:06
Girls, can will prompt that, and that would be desirable to grow fingernails or nails podlinee, and necessary to cut off, since always one and too.

As soon as fingernails or nails grow abroad a finger i.e. when them it becomes visible from the interior of a palm, they start to be braided as though in a tubule, to be bent. Irrespective of the form what I shall give it to them.

While fingernails or nails in length level with a finger such does not occur or happen.

It is possible to struggle somehow with it or this?

Gold
30.04.2005, 15:25
At me it happens, from time to time, irrespective of length of a fingernail (well on not so short, certainly) And for other day can it or this already and to not be. Actually it is curious, than it is caused or called?

DmitrAl
01.05.2005, 23:15
I too because of it or this could not grow fingernails or nails. It was necessary lipit waybills.)

tnb
02.05.2005, 06:00
I with it or this all life live, and anything I can not do or make. At present any agent of struggle I do not know.

silver62
02.05.2005, 21:20
The same chicken-feed

What to do or make - it is not clear

Melnikova
02.05.2005, 22:43
Eto GENETICALLY

At those at whom in a sort suffer chronic alkogolozmom fingernails or nails on the contrary upwards zadirautza. Read in zjurnale about etom.

tns76
03.05.2005, 23:22
At me too as soon as more longly 0,5 sm start to be braided, but not always, probably depends (as it seems to me) from any changes occuring or happening in an organism. IMHO

Sometimes grow very long not being braided, sometimes do not grow at all and are fractured...

Cypress
06.05.2005, 21:46
- At my friend so twist, topers are not present in family, simply such structure of a plate nail.

Sotov
09.05.2005, 13:09
Too most.... Grow long, but are braided.

Can a calcium is more, that they were firmer??? Then by it or him also it will be braided hardly

Girl Artemka
11.05.2005, 17:09
The same problem. In interior have told or said, what is it - from a disadvantage of a moisture of fingernails or nails. By the way, after a bath/soul or douche;throttling fingernails or nails equal and accurate, probably, water operates or works. More shortly, have advised simple sunflower butter or oil every day (more precisely, evening) to rub, but at me is special for fingernails or nails, Solar Oil. Every evening, as " Otche ours " - I wait for result.

Vahid
14.05.2005, 17:50
Butter or Oil??? It is necessary also to itself to try or taste

Life
16.05.2005, 13:18
Girls, and you do or make what form of fingernails or nails? At me too twist from edges or territories when long, a burden short.

I do not know only better oval or square to such fingernails or nails. Yes, whether you use a bright varnish? I all only light time fingernails or nails nonideal.

olegbom
17.05.2005, 15:20
The same chicken-feed. Almost imperceptibly, but fingernails or nails not flat, edges are bent inside, especially little fingers and anonymous. This such structure of a fingernail, but I think it better than if they were bent outside, brrrr. By the way, I use agents Salli Hanssen, an excellent or a different piece.

Olesya L.
17.05.2005, 18:49
My master on manicure speaks in such cases - " dry fingernails or nails ", and when I come to her with such fingernails or nails (it, as a rule, in the winter), she spends any -nutritious procedures, type zapechatyvanija or as it is called. Result - always good, fingernails or nails "rovnejut" on eyes *)))

So here I agree with

Valentine.
17.05.2005, 22:55
Almost in a subject

I here have tried or tasted a new file- for fingernails or nails (such with four degrees of granularity, for polishing a surface of a fingernail). I mozh and a silly woman, but all the same wish to warn the others: do not abuse! At me fingernails or nails slightly rough, vertical " a washing board ", well I it or her and that, have polished it was healthy! The beauty, shines everything, gladenko so... And then they otrosli, also it has appeared, that fingernails or nails very strongly istonchilis because of this polishing. As I was excruciated, my God! The parties or sides Are bent in all, waves go, are fractured perpendicularly to edge or territory (!) - I to shear them more shortly - there and then began be separated strongly from a skin from above, have exhausted strengthening varnishes (up to 4 layers) roubles on 700. In as. Now otrosli, became as was

ZY. And it was still found out, as border between polished and nepol. It was visible, that fingernails or nails on greater or big fingers at me grow nearly twice more slowly the others.

Tatosha
20.05.2005, 16:08
uhovertka, I did or made the square form, but my arms or hand have not liked me with such fingernails or nails, basically I wear fingernails or nails under the form repeating the form nail laying down.

Varnishes light all: transparent, an ivory, pink pearls. Bright colors at once emphasize distortions, the fingernail looks or appears as though it or him on the one hand have cut strongly, and actually he was simply bent.

pomogite_mne
22.05.2005, 17:28
Clearly, means we shall feed with butter or oil usilenno.

And can what rub vitamins? There are such Solutioes oleosa of vitamins.

ZHannachernova
25.05.2005, 10:14
Pchelka, means you too paint with light tones. I bright colors have left all for fingernails or nails on legs or foots, on them I come off.

It seems to me, what is it you will change nothing " " something Is possible simply for strengthening to do or make, if they besides fragile. Well there any trays or basins with sea salt itp. But hardly will help or assist them to become straight lines.

And I thought, that at me one this problem, and it has appeared, it is a lot of us " "

JUlianaLatypova
27.05.2005, 01:00
Well, it is necessary, I too thought, what is it I one such

At me for some reason it occurs or happens not on all fingernails or nails, but only on index and average... When in water you will longly tinker - all again such equal and beautiful...

About butter or oil, it is necessary to try or taste thanks for advice or council...

talisman
30.05.2005, 06:01
It is very good to use vitamin A, i.e. Retinolum an acetate. It is remarkable.

byte
02.06.2005, 22:57
, For this purpose only probably it is necessary to wash off a varnish from fingernails or nails?...

If to consider, that I recolour fingernails or nails in the morning at job it becomes problematic...

APTEM
04.06.2005, 22:59
So it would be desirable to have beautiful nogotochki, And THEY INFECTIONS IN GENERAL do not grow ALMOST.

Whether as though what to accelerate this process, prompt.

Thanks

Serj27
05.06.2005, 09:19
At Salli Hanssen is a series which here already praised. I am going to to try or taste, under stories fingernails or nails start to grow rabietically already after 7 dn. Applications. Unfortunately, their catalogue at me is only at home, and the name of a series navskidku I shall not recollect.

Tim
09.06.2005, 04:00
I too about this agent heard, yes only in its or his Peter in general anywhere did not meet, in the Internet too like was not present.

Vyacheslav-1
12.06.2005, 01:21
Look or See more closely or attentively in large department stores, for certain should be..... And on their site http: // www.sallyhansen.ru while any info:-(