PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Skin of the face and fingernails or nails - help or assist, pliz!

Страницы : [1] 2 3

BOND
08.11.2004, 00:52
Dear ladies, very much your help also is very necessary!

At this forum I very much recently, probably, such subject was, but I did not read, therefore, if to you not difficultly advise something!

I shall write frankly - a trouble with a skin and fingernails or nails.

To me 27 years, all life dream to look or appear well-groomedly, I apply a heap of forces, but because of an awful skin, naturally, about uhozhennosti to speak difficultly.

Till 15 years the skin was magnificent, as a peach. Then teenage spots, has gone to Institute of beauty, numerous cleanings. Result - the expanded pores on all face for all life and any maniacal passion to independent vydvalivaniju black points. That I have for today... The Skin terribly problem, the expanded pores, black points, fine pryshchiki, a complexion acyanotic, black circles under the eyes (it is not dependent on that, how much sleep, try to sleep as much as possible). From numerous vydavlivany (I know, that is not impossible, but I can be kept) a skin all in zhukih maculae with which does not cover or lute even tonalnik, at a view on me is made impression, that a skin speckled

Was at the cosmetician, bleached a skin ozone (or ozotom, I confuse) - has not helped or assisted. Has tried a heap of ointments. On given the moment has bought or purchased Normaderm Vichy and tonalnik Vichy. To sense a little.

Now about fingernails or nails - they at me all curves. Grow - yes, but all wavy. Bought various equalizers - do not help or assist.

Naturally, I understand, that any a problem in an organism. Checked an intestine - a saw any bacteria and additives as a whole all is tolerable. Kidneys (fie-fie) anything, a liver, like, too. But the skin and fingernails or nails already is a lot of-many years in bad condition.

I shall be glad to any advice or council how to give to a skin more or less the normal kind, what agents can destroy maculae and sensation of a speckled skin how to get rid of black points and scars from vydavlivany. Whether it is necessary to go to a beauty salon? (I if it is fair, already am afraid or rather afraid of them, and surplus of money is not present). How to result or bring in a healthy kind fingernails or nails (did or made any time manicure in interior, efficient advice or councils has not received).

I hope for your help, can, yet all for me is lost?

lely
26.11.2004, 19:49
I one week ago was in clinic where I go some years - gynecologists, therapists, etc. - at the dermatologist. Och competent teha it has appeared. At me with the face of problems is not present. Only here recently I have decided to pass from chemist's cosmetics to known stamps, all skin from the face has bought or purchased Clinics and literally for two weeks from me slezla. It was awful.

The dermatologist och has liked, has translated or transferred me again on aptechnu. Cosmetics, on La Rosh to the Pose. The chemist's cosmetics - a class piece - is calculated on a skin " with cockroaches ", well with everyones there zamorochkami. Except for cosmetics the doctor to me has registered Aevitum courses and wheaten otrudi twice a day on stol.lozhke.

Contacts to give? (if you in Moscow).

PS - cosmetics of Vichy - bja-?in

yakubi
06.12.2004, 22:57
Aha, give, please, contacts if it is possible Pramo here can or meil to throw off?

I drank vitamins, different and it is a lot of.. To Sense a zero. Alimentary additives too.. More shortly that only did not try or taste.

I have not understood, Vichy - bad cosmetics?? Tonalnik while it is pleasant to me, Normaderm - apparently a chicken-feed

Ilnar
16.12.2004, 21:47
At me too a skin not a gift. Before cleaning in house conditions always I do or make steaming out mask "garner", then there is some peeling " black pearls " if the skin is shelled. After cleaning I do or make "d'arsonval" as it is usual in interiors, red maculae next day are not present. Well and masks everyones then. And so 1-2 times a week. There's nothing to be done, to have to struggle simply for appearance.

Ambel
23.12.2004, 05:26
"D'arsonval" is that??

You write, please, as what exactly looks or appears also it? I write down all, I shall try or taste then

Viktorya
29.12.2004, 09:32
About Normaderme in times it is more than negative responses, rather than positive. Itself tonic took - beeeeeee; (

VIKI
29.12.2004, 13:33
The dermatologist, by the way, and will recommend a kind of cleaning. To me here has forbidden " any kovyrjanija ". Only ultrasonic. Schas in coffee washed fault contacts

CBB
09.01.2005, 01:03
Give the address electron - I can not write to coffee-washed or -soaps.

And Vichy - not och cosmetics, is masses-markets from chemist's series though at the price of you will not tell or say

Anna Krivoruchko
13.01.2005, 18:49
I do not have coffee-soap, I gest... Throw off, please, here:

anfiska78@mail.ru

Thanks

Incurable
16.01.2005, 20:28
By the way girls, at me for example, I have noticed, how I shall be fidgety appear on left (on left!) a cheek of an ecdysis, know, such as a dermatitis. With health basically it's OK. As at home or it is weakened - that's all right but as stress - a spotty cheek, moreover under a make up it is especially visible, it is simple any hyena...

Who any agent from chemist's cosmetics for such here situations, yes, still plus to all at me zone T and a dry skin on cheeks can will prompt.

And I for fingernails or nails about once a week do or make such protsedurku - in pialku with warm vodichkoj I add a floor of a tea spoon of sea salt and pair drops of an iodine and I sit minutes 10, and then I process a cuticle any nutritious butter or oil (napr: SolarOil Creative) or vitamins And (they are on sale in any drugstore for copecks, vitaminchiki in an oil kind in gelatinous kapsulkah, pierce it or her and on nogtiki). At me from these or it protsedurok very much nogotochki have improved. + necessarily I use agent Teflon Tuff Sally Hansen, but it very individually, someone approaches or suits, someone is not present. But on myself I can tell or say, that earlier at me fingernails or nails did not grow, ends somewhere mm on 4-5 at length and equal exfoliated and so forth and now.

Mila_000
29.01.2005, 04:45
Thanks, has written down I Shall try or taste!

To simply me once have told or said, that strongly wavy nogti-an attribute of any serious disease. And here, which to tell or say so anybody and could not. So I now constantly guess, what In transport I look narrowly, at anybody yet did not see wavy fingernails or nails. Everyones are, short, long, with manicure - without, but at ALL equal!

julianna
01.02.2005, 20:00
For such cases there is cream Rozaliak from Lja Rosh to the Pose. He both treats, and masks reddenings

dsi
08.02.2005, 19:44
))) it is necessary to polish fingernails or nails...

I to you have thrown phones

Gio
09.02.2005, 13:44
Thanks

I polish, only they after that become thin and fragile.

Besides, at me so strongly rough, that no polishing rescues or save;salvage All the same it is visible.

nonstop
18.02.2005, 08:12
All life I dream to look or appear well-groomedly, I apply a heap of forces,

Any maniacal passion to independent vydvalivaniju black points.

From numerous vydavlivany (I know, that is not impossible, but I can be kept) a skin all in zhukih maculae,

It is not necessary to you to the cosmetician.

ALL results, can be reached or achieved by the cosmetician on your face, you there and then will destroy, having begun or started again to pick the face.

About fingernails or nails - the same, + an avitaminosis what-string, + damages of a nail plate.

Lion
01.03.2005, 01:40
Once a week fingernails or nails in a lemon to thrust, or with easier lemon to smear. 3 times a week - their butter or oil umashchivat. I recommend balm for fingernails or nails of firm Trind. On a site feel-beaty.ru there is he. Och a good agent. And still reach the doctor.

Nikolay
05.03.2005, 19:56
Thanks! Just I study or investigate their production. CHujstvuju today to runaway to buy.

Malish
06.03.2005, 08:44
At me too such problemka - after I shall be fidgety, on the face there are scratched specks.

My cosmetician when I have addressed to her during the moment of their display, has called their dermatitis and has advised ointment advantan (once a day, a thin layer on a speck). It has very much helped or assisted me. Only with ointment cautiously, she hormonal. (costs or stands nearby 250 r in a drugstore)

Liza2001
15.03.2005, 10:23
Adjust a delivery.

Porridge since morning.

The meal, not causing I thirst.

Water - as a separate dish.

Products which should be excluded, even I shall not list or transfer - all and so know.

After 18-00 only liquids. As a last resort cottage cheese.

To go to a toilet (on) it is necessary every day.

If it or this does not occur or happen - badly.

All from within goes.

Olga. In
28.03.2005, 09:56
It is necessary to eat after 18 - especially with at whom a problem with a stomach or a cholic bubble. At such delivery the person in a week will be bent. After 18 easy or light;mild products, fruit

olga71
08.04.2005, 11:00
To occasion of wavy fingernails or nails...

Pay attention to how you process fingernails or nails. If you with effort remove/removed a cuticle probably could break or disturb the small cavity. The fingernail in this place very soft and the slightest pressing changes its or his form...

To occasion of a skin... Have patience, since problems with a skin for 1 week will not be solved... Start to eat "correct" nutrition. Clean an intestine (thin, then thick). Pick up good clearing, necessarily mask clearing for the face, nekamedogennyj a cream. And most glavnoe-be not nervous!!!!!!! As the organism can give out, so-called, stressful problemy-this ecdysis, hypodermic spots.... Also do not press pryshchiki!!!!! Success to you!

Tjushchenka
16.04.2005, 20:17
If could you, write to me, coordinates of the dermatologist to coffee-washed or -soaps.

Thanks!

qw
24.04.2005, 09:52
Can, I and the truth, incorrectly manicure do or make... Too rigid... I.e., if I shall start to process differently fingernails or nails, there is a chance, what roughnesses will pass or take place??

In occasion of cleaning an intestine... It is necessary to go to the doctor? Or there are any simple techniques how to clean it or him independently, without doctors? I am tired from doctors simply...

Sorry for frankness, but with a chair all ok

tana
27.04.2005, 14:11
Too rigid... I.e., if I shall start to process differently fingernails or nails, there is a chance, what roughnesses will pass or take place??

If they from manicure, esessno...

aryuna
03.05.2005, 21:16
Drink fine wheaten bran two times a day on stoljulozhke, them nadozamachivat in any zhidkostiju And more porridges eat