PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Has burnt a skin on a head osveteleniem. What to do or make?

lubopitnaya
04.03.2005, 01:26
Hair at me thin and rare or infrequent. Stably I paint in the blonde, that though little bit more magnificently to seem.

And here have burnt me. Figs with them with hair, have burnt also a skin of a head. The awful dandruff has gone.

Did or Made masks with repejnym butter or oil and simply type Loreal of shop. It became better not.

I understand, that most likely such subject more than once rose. But can to me experienced users of references nakidajut. I shall wait most of all for easier advice or councils from personal experience.

In advance all thanks.

Minsinejaratam
07.04.2005, 15:54
To come to see the dermatologist and to burn to interior

Hope Pytskaja
01.05.2005, 18:07
*lt; Hair at me thin and rare or infrequent. Stably I paint in i??n??O*gt;

*lt; What to do or make? *gt;

To grow wiser. Urgently.

saul
07.05.2005, 07:06
There are special masks for the damaged or injured skin of a head at firm Kutrin. With an antipruritic component and against a dandruff. Well helps or assists.

Stterminal
12.05.2005, 10:25
Sochustvuju... I do not know how much or as far as will help or assist from a combustion a paint for hair but when at my mum was och. A strong combustion of arms or hand chemical any rubbish for washing plates - she was very strongly helped or assisted by butter or oil of Calendulae. Is on sale in a drugstore. There are copecks. I should seems for helping or assisting.

31.05.2005, 21:14
It seems to me samodejatelnosju to not be engaged. And to descend or go to the dermatologist or to buy or purchase not massmarketovye masks, and professional

PreD@ToR
07.06.2005, 08:18
Thanks big. And it is possible more in detail about this mask?

Too it is possible more in detail. How, on how much to put and with what additives?

Now I can not vyrvasja to the doctor in connection with entering in postgraduate study in any way. Tell, please, about professional masks.

Traumo
13.06.2005, 23:01
Nastik

With what additives and how much or as far as - it is unimportant. I think it is possible to grease simply hair slightly podogretym on a water bath with butter or oil. From above a kerchief and to resemble so.. Well... chasik. It will not be exact worse. Calendulae the best antiseptic and "ranozazhivljatel"

LLIaJIyH
29.06.2005, 01:43
I have by the way ceased to be painted in the blonde when have noticed that with kazhdoi pokraskoi hair thin and is appreciable. So till now also I do not paint - let not krashenye but dense. They from etoi paints also thin.

I too to the dermatologist would go

Lightning
30.06.2005, 01:23
Unfortunately, in such frosts the skin becomes much more sensitive, and to burn it or her much easier, than usually...

And butter or oil of Calendulae for certain a useful piece

Sam Paul
04.07.2005, 13:13
It is possible is easier

Scalp to smear with a children's cream

In the MORNING, this cherepushku to wash

qplayer.ru
10.07.2005, 02:47
When to me in interior have burnt at blondirovanii a skin of a head, I in general tried to not use shampoos with additives, and have bought or purchased in interior shampoo with a mask for is sensitive or sensitively-angry :-)) and any agents for stacking did not use..... Was afraid of allergic reaction. O it is enough, what for still to risk, using any stimuluses of type of creams and butters for etogo not intended

Somebody
15.07.2005, 06:39
Kudy has got to? Yesterday about a mask has written. Nda.

So, the mask for the damaged or injured skin of a head means

Cutrin Bio + intensiv hair care

Full structure I do not remember, she with tar. ZHirnenkaja such, oktopiroks probably still is. The itch passes or takes place at once, in general not bad helps or assists.

There is still a humidifying or wetting gel of the same firm, too a good agent.

__
17.07.2005, 10:12
Caramel

Butter or Oil of Calendulae cannot be stimulus IMHO. I have written, what my mum had a corrosive burn and to her has very much helped or assisted why to not share the prescription? And you, if write, that have bought or purchased any spetsialnyjshampun - tell at once as was called, what firm and, the most important, whether he has helped or assisted you

Ilya
21.07.2005, 09:44
It was necessary at once to start to smear with the Rescuer. Yes, he vonjuch,-but is mighty. (nearly has not written "is hairy")

At me similar trouble has happened many years back when I to myself "bleached" a bang - and at the good familiar hairdresser or barber. Well... I have not noticed, in an agiotage. Has dropped on a skin. This place was not simply shelled, it moklo... In my opinion I treated nothing, itself have passed or have taken place.

Andrey9001
25.07.2005, 07:02
Certainly I at once have written the name, but shampoo for a long time has terminated and puzyrki I do not store or keep.... Yes into any interior to come it is just necessary, at them many different kinds of agents behind leaving or care of a head.... In an ideal case it is necessary to go to the doctor, if very strong combustion.... At me for about a week I remember a crust kept on a skin of a head, besides it was scratched awfully.... So I was very cautious by way of different stimuluses... In butter or oil too traces and others elementov can be which can provoke " allergic reaction "

Has recollected, that shampoo was without stains and without aromatizatorov and pH at it or him any special was

Olesya
25.07.2005, 19:51
Usual corrosive burn. Also it is treated as a combustion - pantenolom, vinilinom, tar ointments. On a dandruff - to spit (though most likely, she will disappear itself).

To do or make in the evenings masks at 2-3 o'clock, to wash hair with the most neutral agents, to not use an agent for stacking.

Only here one trouble - bulbs of hair can be damaged or injured, and it is already more serious than the peeled or fleeced skin, therefore to the dermatologist, and is better trihologu all the same to seem it is necessary.

pa
26.07.2005, 01:34
Firm Guhl has a mask with butter or oil of sprouts of wheat (it seems so, saw in shop yesterday) for restoration of a skin of a head. Saw and at other firms with similar elementami.

SV22.01@mail.ru
26.07.2005, 02:35
I advise to not resort to any cosmetic agents...

There is a mask with butter or oil of sprouts of wheat

Really, the combustion is a combustion

Usual corrosive burn. Also it is treated as a combustion - pantenolom, vinilinom, tar ointments so it is valid, it is better to the doctor!!!

kosti
26.07.2005, 03:19
, Searched in Moscow time production Kutrin, something unsuccessfully