12.01.2005, 18:28
Help or Assist me, please!

As it is possible to make so that always there was I of avatars near my reports

zor13
18.01.2005, 23:56
Load it or him in "Structure"

ist13895
22.01.2005, 18:56
Tell or Say, and gdke it is possible to find avatars on 6?

It does not turn out in any way

Ajgar
24.01.2005, 00:04
It is necessary to reduce avatars

serg123
27.01.2005, 15:03
The avatar will begin pojavljat when you the beginner become, in my opinion after 50 reports.

Vladislav
30.01.2005, 11:28
Help or Assist me, please!

As it is possible to make so that always there was I of avatars near my reports

At me too it was impossible to attach avatarku, but I have used the help forumchanki - Sabine. Thanks her huge!!! Here I result or bring literally its or her instruction:

Avatars and their use (how to insert avatarku) are called as Avatars the objects (images) representing the user in the virtual world which at the equipment or installation appear under yours anybody. You can look or appear in the form of the person either in the form of the rabbit, or even something. The avatar (Nishozhdenie) - in induistskih myths the phenomenon nishozhdenija (or soshestvija, embodiments) deities to the Earth to specify to people of a way of an output or exit from the developed situation. [the encyclopedia of ufology] Exists some ways of the equipment or installation of avatars: the Way 1: - Choose in our collection to itself of avatars. - on liked avatars it is pressed by the right button. - in appeared by the menu it is chosen - To save a drawing as... - It is pressed by the left button. The window with an inscription in heading - Conservation of a drawing opens - we Specify a place where it is saved avatars (for example folder Image), the Name of a file - we give an any name (for example fire). In a floor or field type of a file nothing is changed and left (*.gif) and pressed To save. - come on a forum in which you are registered. - come into your Structure, and in the column of Avatars specify full let to an avatar on your local disk it Is done or made by means of the button the review, then we choose a file fire.gif in folder Image and is pressed To open. - press - to save or update avatars. At different forums it sounds on a miscellaneous. A way 2: - Choose in our collection to itself of avatars. - on liked avatars it is pressed by the right button. - in appeared by the menu it is chosen - Properties. - it is pressed by the left button. The window with an inscription in heading - Properties opens. - we find a line: (URL Address also is copied its or her contained in a clipboard. - come on a forum in which you are registered. - come into your Structure, and in the column of Avatars specify full let to an avatar having inserted it or him from a clipboard: - Press - to save or update avatars. http: // avatar.gameguru.ru/110/http: // www.ru-forum.com/avatar/avatar01.htm http: // newavatar.ru/http: // chatportal.ru/avatars/1.htm http: // www.detki-konfetki.com/avatar/main.html P.S. 2 I personally do not recommend you, since not all forums support or maintain input URL for an avatar, a greater or big load on a server hostera. And more the heap of problems with it or this connected (my site does not work - you cannot see the of avatars on the form, etc.) the Best way is: the Way 1 moreover and avatars at you remains on your computer and you on it or him can admire even being in an offline. http: // www.myimager.com/fi_open.cfm? f=0 ssylochka-programka to reduce moving avatarki! delaestsja it is direct in not those!

By the way, avatarka at me it was attached, when I still was not the beginner.

Success!!!

Jelena
04.02.2005, 23:10
At me all avatars on 37 kb, and here masimum 6!!!!!!!!!!!

And I do not know as it or him to reduce... gljupaja I..

galera
06.02.2005, 22:46
If cannot reduce, find a site with avatars, delov

lgrankin
13.02.2005, 16:47
Look on the Internet of an avatar up to 6 kb. In poiskovike enter, such sites a heap. Here here come http: // mitos.kulichki.net/avatars/index.php? s=64x64

Save an avatar on a computer. And in section the STRUCTURE insert it or her into the necessary place.

If that, address

Skvoznjachok
14.02.2005, 03:46
At me all avatars on 37 kb, and here masimum 6!!!!!!!!!!!

And I do not know as it or him to reduce... gljupaja I..

Yes not silly you, people simply help or assist and explain plainly not can.

I advise you to not be excruciated and to not reduce, and on sites in an Internet to look. Them there a great lot they also weigh very little. I have above written a site to you, and there on you on other sites will see references.

And Oljun to you still pair sites has given (sm above)

NewSH
21.02.2005, 01:35
In Image Ready reduce.. (it together with the Photoshop goes programka)

Rond
24.02.2005, 20:02
Thanks you of the girl! At me, apparently, it has turned out...

x-men
02.03.2005, 17:06
And how the signature in the form of a ruler to make? I frame a ruler, and she at me always is more than 80 symbols!!! Already time 20 tried or tasted and it is impossible.

Dr. Zhivov
07.03.2005, 09:53
And how the signature in the form of a ruler to make? I frame a ruler, and she at me always is more than 80 symbols!!! Already time 20 tried or tasted and it is impossible.

Pkazhite, that you insert, I to you shall cut off

I do not remember that particularly it is necessary to delete on memory, only visually...

Taka
10.03.2005, 02:47
Here I insert only between . All has turned out.

nat55
12.03.2005, 18:16
Also considers or counts not correctly...

Well
13.03.2005, 15:54
I am possible too not in a subject? And that any more I do not know as to do or make...

I some time have changed . address and the password in the adjustments or options back. There was a report, that I have changed very important adjustments or options, therefore change will occur or happen only or after a while, or to me will send the letter from administration of a forum. Neither that, nor another till now has not occured or happened. I already two times wrote letters to address of administration, but till now any answer from them and adjustments or options do not vary. I cannot enter into the structure neither with the old password, nor with new. To me write, that my account is inactive. What to do or make???!!!! I any more do not know where to address.

Grasevich
16.03.2005, 10:16
I Am possible too not in a subject? And that any more I do not know as to do or make...

I some time have changed . address and the password in the adjustments or options back. There was a report, that I have changed very important adjustments or options, therefore change will occur or happen only or after a while, or to me will send the letter from administration of a forum. Neither that, nor another till now has not occured or happened. I already two times wrote letters to address of administration, but till now any answer from them and adjustments or options do not vary. I cannot enter into the structure neither with the old password, nor with new. To me write, that my account is inactive. What to do or make???!!!! I any more do not know where to address.

At me tozh most was. Give I to the Water-transport worker I shall write.

You have changed the address on what?

On a mail and rambler letters do not reach

At me scha reach only on @nm.ru

Yours nik barrakuda?

Gribova Katya
24.03.2005, 12:28
Help or Assist please. Mine nik barrakuda. I have changed mail on Mail.ru, time there do not reach, then it is necessary to get or start mail on other site?

eka-volchkova
31.03.2005, 04:30
Help or Assist please. Mine nik barrakuda. I have changed mail on Mail.ru, time there do not reach, then it is necessary to get or start mail on other site?

Get or Start on www.nm.ru

Write here, and I shall write to the water-transport worker

Or even current address tell or say

ljusja
05.04.2005, 07:41
Generally the address to write in opened or open it would not be desirable but what to do or make...

Has already written the letter to the Water-transport worker

aleksei
13.04.2005, 23:36
Generally the address to write in opened or open it would not be desirable but what to do or make...

Thanks big. I shall look forward to hearing. And he will write you the answer if me will not reach?

Galja
22.04.2005, 14:42

Thanks big. I shall look forward to hearing. And he will write you the answer if me will not reach?

I do not know

GalinaTS
23.04.2005, 17:30
Galink, and who such Water-transport worker?

imported_
25.04.2005, 10:49
Galink, and who such Water-transport worker?

The administrator

He nik has returned to me