PDA

Просмотр полной версии : SAMPLERS

Were interested or Interested
04.01.2005, 17:05
Girls, in what Moscow shops give samplers?

It is necessary to pick up a voice-frequency cream, and anywhere do not give there Was today in Artikoli a Spring - and there is not present. Advise.

Veronica
09.01.2005, 13:15
In arbat prestige at stands there are testers, it is possible to try or taste all, but with itself do not give.

little-mick
11.01.2005, 01:10
In arbat prestige at stands there are testers, it is possible to try or taste all, but with itself do not give.

That tonalnik protestit, it is necessary to wash off mejk, or in general without it or him to come I Want all the house, in a quiet situation.

Many girls wrote, what quality in samplers differs from ready products so where these girls samplers took?

ljusena
18.01.2005, 07:38

That tonalnik protestit, it is necessary to wash off mejk, or in general without it or him to come I Want all the house, in a quiet situation.

Many girls wrote, what quality in samplers differs from ready products so where these girls samplers took?

Give at purchase chyo a string for the sum more than 20-30 euros... Even itself you can choose - that you take... And if zhiljut it is necessary to demand or supervajzera to call - sellers tyrjat on black!!!!!

19.01.2005, 20:03
Give at purchase chyo a string for the sum more than 20-30 euros... Even itself you can choose - that you take... And if zhiljut it is necessary to demand or supervajzera to call - sellers tyrjat on black!!!!!

And is more concrete, where?

imported_
28.01.2005, 20:07
Anabassis

Try or Taste in Stokmann-in Mege or on Smolenke There good advisers.

mike201
30.01.2005, 03:43
Little girls, and here you manage to receive adequate representation only on the basis of those testers, which in shops at stands? At me personally without samplers badly it turns out, I always all in doubts...

08.02.2005, 13:34
TainaSauri, thanks, on days off I shall go

Zebra, I tonalnik in general buy 1-st time, therefore "by eye" I can not rely. And all rest even without a tester sometimes I buy, only lipstick I select by means of a tester.

lobs4527
14.02.2005, 06:28
I try or taste tonalnik on an arm or a hand. Tone (by eye, the truth) always so selected, punctures was not.

sopovtolya
18.02.2005, 19:30

And is more concrete, where?

sorri, about Moscow I know nothing - but it is usual in all large shops, it is valid stokmann and all other... To you it is similar already and so have prompted, well and slavnenko!!!

katii
21.02.2005, 05:05
And in general who is right? In shop should be semply or not? IMHO, should be. The truth, advisers tyrjat can them? And to us with an impudent kind declare, that is not present semplov - use a tester... And it can to us it would be desirable too much, and it is simply unprofitable for many firms to provide all shops with a heap semplov?

Ekaterina
28.02.2005, 06:40
Girls, in what Moscow shops give samplers?

It is necessary to pick up a voice-frequency cream, and anywhere do not give there Was today in Artikoli a Spring - and there is not present. Advise.

In Letuale sometimes give samplers.

avgustin
28.02.2005, 17:06
Letual has strongly deteriorated now. I go now in Artikoli and Ile de-Beaute.

Anabasiss, tell then, whether successfully in Stokmann has gone...

I, I
11.03.2005, 03:53
Letual has strongly deteriorated now. I go now in Artikoli and Ile de-Beaute.

Periods of validity always (that I bought) with a decent stock, the price list remarkable. Sellers affable.

I have enough of it or this to buy there...

Ramzes
21.03.2005, 09:58
Hm, today was in Arbate. Has simply approached or suited to take an interest kremikami Shiseido. The adviser all has told, I have asked to give it or her to me sempl kremika - to try or taste. She has gone, porylas and has dragged a couple More shortly as will carry, I think. At them there not the heap of these samplers, any already is not present - have disassembled...

And in general, certainly, dear or expensive cosmetics is always better for trying or tasting, if you will buy or purchase and will not approach or suit - here it will be insulting

olga vla
25.03.2005, 19:11
Anabasiss, tell then, whether successfully in Stokmann has gone...

Certainly, only now likely not earlier than medium there I shall go Time well vooobshche is not present

Armanda, and it was a usual or voice-frequency cream?

Can also in AP I shall go Where will carry. And still in Arbor Mundi it is possible... 6-th was lost in day-dreams Not earlier

sibby
05.04.2005, 16:03
Armanda, and it was a usual or voice-frequency cream?

Usual. By the way, anything so, to me has liked, most likely the purchase such

Can also in AP I shall go Where will carry.

SUCCESS!

NK
09.04.2005, 05:03
Was in Stokmanne, samplers have given without questions, moreover and a little In general class shop, so much all has bought or purchased! Thanks, little girls

DLA
19.04.2005, 20:34
Nu kak eto-probnikov net??????????

Devushki, vi ze v osnovnom iz krupnih gorodov, neuzeli takoj bespredel do sih por v Rossii???????

Zivu v Italii.v te4enii 3-H MESJAZEV imeju pravo vernutj kosmetiku, esli bez probnika kuplena, tipa ne podoshla, posemu dva raza v mesjaz "moj" magazin mne visilaet paket probnikov na dom, ipa esli 4to-oni toze ne vinovati. A vi v kurse 4to v aeroportah srok vozvrata voobshe 6 mesjazev? I 4to prodavzi objazani ob etom SAMI govoritj?

Evgenie Vasil
20.04.2005, 10:05
Nu kak eto-probnikov net??????????

Devushki, vi ze v osnovnom iz krupnih gorodov, neuzeli takoj bespredel do sih por v Rossii???????

Zivu v Italii.v te4enii 3-H MESJAZEV imeju pravo vernutj kosmetiku, esli bez probnika kuplena, tipa ne podoshla, posemu dva raza v mesjaz "moj" magazin mne visilaet paket probnikov na dom, ipa esli 4to-oni toze ne vinovati. A vi v kurse 4to v aeroportah srok vozvrata voobshe 6 mesjazev? I 4to prodavzi objazani ob etom SAMI govoritj?

Here it is healthy! At us I am afraid not so To my question on samplers to me responded, that on tonalniki at them is not present and will not be, any new rule

At you it is certainly class a choice of cosmetics occurs or happens. It is any 1 firm or the big shop sends you novelties different kosm. Firms?

densimf
24.04.2005, 18:47
Neeet, mazazin4ik malenjkij po-razmeru, tipa kosmeti4eskogo butika, wse prodawzi w firmennoj divize itd. Kogda ja v pervij raz nakupila na 100 evro-menja zanesli v spisok "svoih" pokupatelej i visilajut na dom VSE novinki parfum, kremi, tonaljniki, vse. Pootom raz w mejsz prihodit ih zurnalj4ik so spez-predlozenijami, naprimer, v4era ja kupila dva flakona shiseido bodycreator za 58 evro. Potom eshe prisilajut na DR, NG, I 8 marta

podaro4ki. Prosto zdesj konkurenzija. A v Rosii, k sozaleniju, kak ni starajutsja pridatj status magazinam, vse ravno, ja tak ponimaju, prodavzi hamejut.

Olga M.V.
08.05.2005, 16:43
Neeet, mazazin4ik malenjkij po-razmeru, tipa kosmeti4eskogo butika, wse prodawzi w firmennoj divize itd. Kogda ja v pervij raz nakupila na 100 evro-menja zanesli v spisok "svoih" pokupatelej i visilajut na dom VSE novinki parfum, kremi, tonaljniki, vse. Pootom raz w mejsz prihodit ih zurnalj4ik so spez-predlozenijami, naprimer, v4era ja kupila dva flakona shiseido bodycreator za 58 evro. Potom eshe prisilajut na DR, NG, I 8 marta

podaro4ki. Prosto zdesj konkurenzija. A v Rosii, k sozaleniju, kak ni starajutsja pridatj status magazinam, vse ravno, ja tak ponimaju, prodavzi hamejut.

Daaa, about such to us only to dream

Gennady
24.07.2005, 21:06
mda, the Russian market will eat all, always, and never podavitsa.....