PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The best - to children!

neznakomka
01.05.2005, 04:59
Whether instead of who will prompt good gel for bathing detishkof and shampoo? Bought the doche Bjubhen, but something the cuticle dries at it or her after bathing.

konstantin
11.05.2005, 06:37
, Excuse for a question, you then rinse it or her douche.

I wash the four monthly, then I rinse properly with water and svse OK. And the previous girl, too soaps Bjubhen, dryness it was not observed...

Can pound then maslem or a cream humidifying or wetting?

Advise I can nothing, therefore as it is used Bjubhen.

marbak
22.05.2005, 00:17
And our production did not try or taste? Any " Well pogodi ". At me the son for children transfers or carries normally domestic production. Though I and on Bjubhen in due time did not complain...

Aksenov Nikolay
25.05.2005, 16:44
Yes I certainly, well wash off...

Thought, that it is possible to do without humidification in such tender age. Probably, simply it is necessary after bathing by a cream to smear.

And from domestic " the world detsva " - by the way, not cheap was - a cream from dryness during frosts (bought in the winter) such unpleasant boring on an attractive face was at ditenysha, that I have ceased to do or make all somewhat quicker...

Malines Tatyana
09.06.2005, 03:05
Already to which girl-friend I give Chicco, all very much and are very happy.

OFTOLMOPAT
15.06.2005, 06:29
plemjashke it is pleasant to mine CHikko and the World of the childhood.

maksym
21.06.2005, 05:33
About as... At all did not know, that CHikko something except for clothes lets out or releases...

And how much years to the baby?

Gulzhan
25.06.2005, 13:44
We use Baby Magic, or Aveeno,

After them it is not necessary additional humidification (at least to us).

Obmorok
25.06.2005, 22:59
Thought, that it is possible to do without humidification in such tender age. Probably, simply it is necessary after bathing by a cream to smear.

Incorrectly.

At this age it is possible to do without some soap, but in any way without humidification. That at you there in magazines write? And doctors of that?

I when have told or said vrachihe on the commission, that we to the daughter (then 6), forgive or excuse, genitals with soap mine, she nearly has not finished off me. Has told or said what to do or make to me there is nothing. And it in 6, and here 4 monthly bebichka.

Alied
26.06.2005, 04:28
Whether instead of who will prompt good gel for bathing detishkof and shampoo?

At me children are not present, but many girlfriends with children buy Penaten. Try or taste...

malets
26.06.2005, 23:39
Greetings

The best for children is aminokilotnye washing-up liquids of Japanese firm SAS, I shall advise a shower gel.

Line of agents for care of a skin:

Consists of polysaccharides, amino acids and the salts identical to structure of substances which are in internal layers of a skin;

Absolutely gipoallergenna;

Does not contain aromatizatorov;

Does not contain stains;

Does not contain industrial emulgents;

Does not contain some butters;

Ampullary packaging helps or assists to save high quality of an agent without addition of preservatives

Alexander
07.07.2005, 19:20
nata

Danjusha

Thanks, I shall necessarily take an interest in these agents To tell the truth, for the first time I hear.

Anais

Hmmm... And I with soap mine.... Once a day.

And 4 months are you about whom? To my birdy 3 years are fast

But at it or her basically the cuticle on a muzzle dries... Though with soap also we do not wash it or her. I tried to wash with boiled water, but considering what to wash it is necessary time 100 in day, as she very much often zamazjukivaetsja too tiresomely it turns out with these washings... Have thrown, again began from to wash under the cock though, certainly, improvement from boiled water was...

Iruska

About! And here I know this firm! Did not know only, that they for children let out or release something. And the name of an agent is concrete will not prompt? And that in this "Friendship" of the girl-advisers not strongly sociable

Mupazh
14.07.2005, 16:11
Detyo big - 4 years stukanulo daveche

Toma
19.07.2005, 09:49
About as Then just right...

Let's search... ()

Elina
20.07.2005, 00:47
And soap it is impossible, even to nurseries?

My God, if fairly, did not know!

T.Pilipenko
20.07.2005, 18:15
Anais the rights, many doctors speak that better simply warm vodichkoj to wash out.

DmitVT
21.07.2005, 02:17
If on shchechkah a skin dry the allergy on something can at the girl. At me at the senior girl so was.

Rony
22.07.2005, 16:12
And soap it is impossible, even to nurseries?

I do not know, we on physical examination were in the past to year, speech has come, have told or said, on us narugalis. We now so do or make, not at once by a shower gel, and we direct waters warm and in it or her a droplet-two, razbulkivaem and is normal

And soap destkoe at all is not pleasant to me. I even to wash arms or hand it or him do not want or wish. Dries more strongly, than Dove.

We buy children's shower gels

If on shchechkah a skin dry the allergy on something can at the girl. At me at the senior girl so was.

nea At my daughter in the childhood too shchyochki dry were, even the skin slightly bursted. Can actually often it or her washed, the child, all time was soiled

With cream smeared, even shchyochki

Penaten it is pleasant to me more, than Bjubhen. Was even earlier Fissan, in lilac packings, I sent a box of a cream to the sister, with which to the priest smear to babies so she could not be extolled.

In general, here all already from a maternity home is adjusted. Take under an arm or a hand, drag also everyone show, that where to wash than to smear, and how much to add.

If we would not smear to the priest with a cream, I do not know, that there in pampers would be.

Dobby
23.07.2005, 01:02
We bathe with Johnson which on a lavender, violet such packing. Smells miraculously, like as on a dream adjusts or sets up kiddies. Our daddy looked-looked, smelt-smelt... Now and to him we buy..

rcob
23.07.2005, 05:10
vau, on the third child has learned or has found out, chesnoe a word, it is surprised, and chot one doctor would tell or say...

effi
23.07.2005, 06:07
Has bought or purchased for the beginning molochko bjubhenovskoe...

Pushchaj will already finish it or him together with gel

And there we shall look or see, probably that-string from advised here we shall buy or purchase